• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 25, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - August 25, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - August 25, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - August 25, 2019

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Killing corridor, still in progress. Any tips?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 03:46 AM PDT

    Zombie Variants

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 09:13 PM PDT

    So we seem to have a theme in some zombies which is variation. For example bloated walker, disturbed tourist and feral wright are brute type enemies. Then utility worker, biker zombie, fallen soldier have helmets that reduces headshot damage. Now in terms of the last three I mentioned I beleive they should be more seperate from brute zombies since they are so similar. According to the wiki those zombies (besides the wright who is special) are classified as "tough zombies".

    If the devs made it so that headshots on those three helmeted zombies where impossible it would make them more unique then just a brute zombie with helmets. I would like to see other variations too. There are a lot of zombies under the special classification that could have different variantions. Lets look at the zombie dog as an example. The zombie dog can be your standard dog, then you can have a zombie poodle that is faster but with less health.

    You then can have a pit bull that can have the same speed as the regular dog but a higher health pool. Other variants I would like to see is different puking zombies. We have the cop wich is the only puking zombies. Though the disturbed tourist is the same model as the cop, just with a different outfit. The tourist also has the same audio.

    I would like to see them turn the tourist into a puker but with a lower health pool than the cop. There can also be a third variant that is stronger than the cops. It could have peices of scrap metal melted or tied to his body as if he was used as a armored weapon from some evil survivor. We also need more biome variants. So far the only zombies that are restricted to biome are the burn victims and lumberjacks. The desert biome could have an undead miner with dynamite strapped to his belt.

    I personally would want the miner to be a feral suicider that would ignite its dynamite when it sees the player and run towards him but that also would break immersion so maybe be just like the demolisher. The forest is kind of difficult, maybe a hunter zombie that has his hand clutched to his rifle and sets it off at random while he shambles towards the player. I dont have any variation ideas for the screamer or spider zombie, anyone have any ideas? What do people think about having variations of the same zombie types. I think it would add a lot of diversity so you dont always see the same zombies all the time. I do think some variants only appear once you get to a certain skill level. Cant wait for the future.

    submitted by /u/BDMW96
    [link] [comments]

    Replacing / modding the UI font

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 08:20 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I really enjoy the game and I always want to get into it, but every time I have to dive deep into menus, read item descriptions and skill descriptions it gets really tiring to me.

    In short, I believe it's because the text is in all caps all the time, which makes reading very heavy (and In my opinion, not aesthetically pleasing).
    Is there a way to pick a font to replace the game text?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BoneBagMel
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good 7 days to die server

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 07:59 PM PDT

    Must have pvp teams of 4 and a good amount of players to play with

    submitted by /u/SummerEmperor04
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get up into tower without zombies following?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 07:27 PM PDT

    What is the best way to get up into a tower where zombies can't follow you?

    Or out on a ramp from one building and ramp over to another building? So they can't follow? I saw a kind of hatch door on one server, but I think it must have been a mod. I can't find anything like it. It would open and have a hole there. But when closed, you could walk across it.

    submitted by /u/KatKilmowski
    [link] [comments]

    How do you all setup mines

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 07:03 PM PDT

    I'm a SP all in one build player

    I find that one of the most frustrating parts design wise . At its core just dig to bedrock and boom.

    Then, what about oil shale? Guess I'll have to tunnel to the nearest desert.

    What about nitrate and coal? Guess I'll also have to get to burnt or snow ground

    Turning the simple concept into days of repair kits , gas , and work

    Easiest and less creative is just drive to each biome and start excavations at different sites for said ore

    submitted by /u/rgoins89
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a clan

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 06:56 PM PDT

    Hi there, experienced player looking for a clan. Living in Europe, cooperative, communicative and always down for fun. Will play as much as possible when not at work.

    submitted by /u/doumek
    [link] [comments]

    Selling Vehicles?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 05:41 PM PDT

    I heard you are able to sell vehicles but I made a new motorcycle and tried to sell it to a trader but he wont buy it. Did they remove the ability to do that?

    submitted by /u/BDMW96
    [link] [comments]

    Updated guide to create a private server

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 10:49 PM PDT

    Hello, i just want to ask if there is any updated guide for creating a private server.

    Thank you

    Br

    submitted by /u/john13th
    [link] [comments]

    Can i lock 7dtd at 30 fps?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    What are some items that are easy to make scarce

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    I run a shop on my server and the admin said that there are no regulations on what businesse s can do. What are some useful items that are easy to make scarce, thus forcing people to buy it off me

    submitted by /u/Ghost-Mechanic
    [link] [comments]

    Challenges?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    Im looking to freshen up my gameplay and want to challenge myself. That being said there is the obvious challenge of turning every difficulty to max (Zombies always on nightmare, blood moon every day, 10 minute days, no airdrops, 64 zombies per bloodmoon, delete inventory on death, no loot respawns, ai block damage to max, your block damage to min and low loot abundance). Though that challenge is very challenging and sounds almost impossible I am after something more unique and creative. Heard of any fun ways to spice up playthroughs?

    submitted by /u/BDMW96
    [link] [comments]

    LF info on the cheapest gpu that runs this game at max or close to max

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    I have a gtx 970 OCed 2nd gen ryzen 3200 ram. I get an average of high 80s frames lowest I've seen is 40/50 when I have too many trees and torches together. Haven't really nailed down the sweet spot but no matter. Most of the game is high 80s and sometimes I get 100+. And I think I have everything turned up to max. Mostly everything is.

    I want to get gpus for my two daughters' computers but 970s aren't always on sale what is the cheapest I can go? What's the cheapest the community has had success with here?

    submitted by /u/FurkinLurkin
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else find this game intimidating to get back into?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 04:09 AM PDT

    I've been playing 7 days to die since it released on console in 2016. I finally built a pc to play it on about 5 months ago and haven't touched the game for 2 months. I find the game intimidating to get back into because I've almost completely forgotten how to play. And it doesn't help that most my hours are on Xbox one, so most that I do remember is outdated.

    I do want to get back into the game though. I'm just intimidated by the skill gap I have to relearn. Does anyone else have the same issue?

    submitted by /u/dwnfll
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 Release Date

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 04:04 AM PDT

    I've been seeing A18 news on this subreddit recently but can't find when A18 is actually releasing. Anyone got any idea?

    submitted by /u/nandann_80
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows a Good Flat Normal Biome (Green) World Seed? [PC]

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 10:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel