• Breaking News

    Monday, August 5, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - August 05, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - August 05, 2019


    Modded Monday - August 05, 2019

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I think we experienced a Bloodmoon tonight. I had to take the dog to the vet so we're not even at our base!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:06 PM PDT

    7 days to die IRL

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    Idk why but I feel like this chest (WOTW MOD)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:18 PM PDT

    PvP - it is worse than you think! part3

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 10:17 PM PDT

    [17.4] Disable Sleeper Respawn?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 03:20 PM PDT

    Hey,

    Anyone know if it's possible to disable the respawn of sleepers after a building is cleared? In Alpha 16, I was able to change their respawn delay to X days through an xml file, but I don't think it works the same way in Alpha 17. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Hugo-Drax
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for returning player?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    So its been some time since I last played 7dtd. I think the last time I seriously played the game was about 3 years ago and that was on ps4. I am now back on pc and have started to get into the game again.

    I have noticed quite a few changes in the game. mostly new buildings, enemy types, armour, weapons as well as pre placed enemies inside buildings. I have also visited the trader but havent done anything with him yet. Im playing on navezgane so I cleared the hospital and made my base on the top floor loot room, settled in and starting fortifying/scavenging.

    Anything I should be aware of so I do not make my game more of a chore then it needs to be? Fast ways to level and good farming methods, stuff like that.

    submitted by /u/BDMW96
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players for casual PVE

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:00 PM PDT

    Looking for people to play with once a week or once every other week.

    submitted by /u/S3kT10n
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking Mature gamers for 7DaystoDie PVE server!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    It's been a while since i've put together a dedicated server for 7days to die and it's about time I did it again! Currently looking for mature players for a casual and relaxed gaming atmosphere in som 7dtd.

    Server settings:

    * 24 Hour Cycle: 50 minutes

    * Daylight hours: 18

    * Zombies run at night, walk during the day

    * Drop on death: Backpack

    * Drop on Quit: Nothing

    * Craft Timer: Normal

    * Loot Respawn: 14 ingame days

    * Loot Abundance: Normal

    * Airdrops : 72 ingame hours

    * Friendly Fire: OFF

    So thats what we're working with on the server. Although some of those are subject to change without warning. Now let's look at some of the requirements to join

    Fluent English Speakers

    25 years old or older

    Must have and use discord more often than not during play. (We understand that sometimes you can't be on voice, and thats fine)

    MUST want to be a part of the community, lone wolf survivalists need not apply

    Mature

    Absolutely no griefing or cheating.

    Add me on steam discord ParadigmVoid#6893

    submitted by /u/KennethZonestar
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    I really like this game but i no longer have anyone to play with. I personally like just surviving with people so im not really interested in pvp.

    submitted by /u/SoImANubis
    [link] [comments]

    Explain seeds to me

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 01:37 PM PDT

    Can someone please explain to me how seeds work? I thought I knew but I guess I need ELI5, I wanted to play Narnia, which a website said was really fun, 5 traders and mansions good skyscrapers. However I don't think I generated it correctly? What exactly do I need to do.

    submitted by /u/Helltech
    [link] [comments]

    [RANT] - Why can I never find decent players?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 11:16 AM PDT

    So I love this game. Been playing since it was released on XB1. I used to have friends that I spent hours playing with. But I stopped playing for quite a while and spent my time on other games. Lately the games I load into are jokes. People come and immediately leave. I've created "Looking for Group" posts and joined other people's. They say they're willing to help low levels buy by the time I get some stuff any make my way to where they are, they kill me and take my supplies. This has happened multiple times lately. How can a person meet players that will play often and aren't douchebags?

    submitted by /u/RegularJoe500
    [link] [comments]

    New player with questions

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 09:15 AM PDT

    I recently got this game on PC, and I've had a lot of fun. I have a few questions:

    Leveling: it seems that some perks are "must haves". Pack Mule seems crucial with how the inventory system works. I don't know how you keep your max health up without Healing Factor 3. Craftsmanship 2/4 seem to be worth it. Are there any more perks that you recommend?

    Hordes: I haven't gotten this far yet, but my research shows that zombies are telepathic hulks when it comes to horde nights. They can apparently dig through hundreds of cubic meters of Earth to reach you, aren't slowed down by solid steel vault doors, and always know the fastest way to your location. There didn't seem to be much point to a bunker if zombies can just blow through your defenses. I would like to avoid using the AI pathfinding tricks. Does it make sense to just get on a bike and ride through the night?

    Tall Towers: does it make sense to build a ladder with wood frames on the outside of a big building to get to the top?

    submitted by /u/Nucleus24
    [link] [comments]

    New to PC, played a couple of years on PS4. Tips for frame rate optimization?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 01:18 AM PDT

    My graphics card isn't the greatest and does okay on default LOW settings, but the frame rate is still jittery. What settings might I be missing to get a more stable game?

    Also if anyone knows of a good server for inexperienced players to dip their toes in, I'm open to suggestions.

    submitted by /u/Kakita987
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel