• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 4, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - August 04, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - August 04, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - August 04, 2019

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Yummy, lobby of the Shamway factory

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:02 AM PDT

    PS4 7d2d day 90 I think

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:29 PM PDT

    Yo I'm tryna play 7d2d with some people, I think the hoard day is soon and I'm tryna clap some zombies with some people rn so hmu if you wanna play. PSN: Agentfoxx329

    submitted by /u/FoxxPrimeau
    [link] [comments]

    Placing a candle collapsed my base?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:22 PM PDT

    I put my sleeping bag and claim block down in the little base across from the trader. I stayed there for a night and the next day I was crafting and discovered I could make a candle. So I made one and went to put it on the wall by my sleeping bag. I put the candle on my hot bar, brought it up in my hand, then right clicked on the wall where I wanted my candle and the whole building collapsed and I lost everything. Why did this happen???

    submitted by /u/DannotheDouc
    [link] [comments]

    Investigating possible hacker

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:20 PM PDT

    TLDR: Is it possible to open a .map file? To check a player's map.

    So ive been raided on my server, but the raider placed wood frames all over my claimed land and didnt destroy my claim block and Im pretty sure they should not be able to.

    So in my investigation i found a sketchy player who connected between my logins (would gave him the time to do what he did) and it seems he was a new player (never saw him before, no bed and no claimblock placed), so i think he wouldnt have the tools to break everything he destroyed to get in (well, a patient gamer can probably raid any base with his fists given enough time). But maybe he used zombies.

    So the only other way beside someone hacking, using zombies or fisting their way into my base is one of my 4 friends doing it, since they have permission to build in my zone. And I cant really trust one of them, which brings me to the question, how can I open a player's .map file. If i can check the new player's map, I could make the assumption that he did it if it shows his path going for my base, but if the map clears him from any crimes, I would be 99% sure it was one of my friend.

    For additionnal info, the damage done to my base look like its been done by zombies, since many "randoms" blocks have been destroyed to reach my chest room.

    I got 2 chest opened (not all of them) and my chemistry station is gone, so i suspect it was maybe a player who used zombies but i really dont know.

    Opening some player's map might solve my problem.

    I made a video showing the damage of the base, but as I was thinking about it, i got an other theory:

    What if 2 of my allies were close to my base when lets say the feral horde was coming, and decided to stay at my place to fight them off. Since they dont have any passwords to my doors, they had to climb with wood frames on my tower to be safe. But since the zombies will do anything to reach them, they made their way to the tower and did damage along the way, hence explaining why my chest werent stolen but only broken. My chemistry station would have been collateral damage or they took it so it wouldnt break. I guess talking to them might solve all of this questionning, but they arent available right now.

    submitted by /u/SalopeAnale
    [link] [comments]

    What’s been added to Xbox?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:24 PM PDT

    It's been ages since I've played the game but I always loved it I'm just curious what's been added in the past year or so

    submitted by /u/BiPolarGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Concerning the Fishery on the Lake

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:19 PM PDT

    On the shore, there is a fishery with a boat in the water. What if you clear out the land and make it to where the horde can't access the boat? If they walk on the bottom of the lake, they can't possibly reach the boat, correct?

    submitted by /u/D-Sleezy
    [link] [comments]

    PvP - it is worse than you think! part2

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:31 PM PDT

    Quick question, how do I put dirt down to plant stuff?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    I can't remember.

    submitted by /u/DalamarTheDarkElf
    [link] [comments]

    7d2d xbox one server purchase?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    I've been looking for server host site to purchase a 7d2d server from but none of them specify if they are compatible for console. Can you purchase a dedicated 7d2d server?

    submitted by /u/Jennings91
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop the game from minimizing on alt tab?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 05:19 AM PDT

    Makes dual monitors really frustrating to use.

    submitted by /u/Waves_Blade
    [link] [comments]

    Cave base tips

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 02:08 AM PDT

    Me and my buddy are building an ambitious cave base and I'm just looking for tips or things to keep note of while building/digging, as in how big a space can be before it collapses yada yada

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/saneil123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel