• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 6, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - August 06, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - August 06, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - August 06, 2019

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ooops ?!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    Can someone help my fix my cabin...

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 05:05 PM PDT

    Horde Base on Budget

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    Horde Base on Budget

    Got this idea for a first horde night base. I didn't want to settle down for the permanent base yet and I did not want to spend too much time and resources on it.

    Had to cut down inclines here and there and reinforce with few blocks of cobble stone to patch holes. All the wooden frames are reusable.

    Worked like a charm, hardly any damage suffered. Would probably withstand one or two more horde nights (with repairs and stakes replenishing).

    https://i.redd.it/eqayantr3ue31.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/9e47fdi83ue31.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/rr6voal93ue31.jpg

    submitted by /u/arrasas
    [link] [comments]

    Traitor Joel's soundclip

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:30 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where I can find a sound clip of the Traitor Joel's "we're closing soon" message?

    I'm trying to get to bed earlier and I'd like to use it as an evening alarm. Thanks in advance for any advice/leads.

    submitted by /u/tanksareforcowards
    [link] [comments]

    PC War of the Walkers Mod server if anybody wants to play

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is allowed, but it sucks not being able to find anybody to play with.

    My friend and I have a War of The Walkers mod server with 12 player slots and we're the only ones that ever log in, we don't really care what anybody does on it as long as they're not using aimbots or altering game files to shrink themselves, other exploits, ect.

    We don't care if you want to kill other people, stand there and kill zombies in a base, randomly explore, build elaborate trap rooms for players to fall in and become the jigsaw killer on your mic, if you plant landmines on the roof of a building. We just want other people to play on the server and see the encounters as they unfold.

    The server IP is 216.105.171.194 port is 14119

    The server is chicago, we play most actively around 11:30pm EST. Or for extended periods of time during the day depending on our work schedules.

    Alternative join link is post steam://connect/216.105.171.194:14119 into your browser and it will auto connect.

    This server requires the War of The Walkers mod

    You can download it via the 7D2Dmodlauncher @ http://7d2dmodlauncher.org/

    Easy installation instructions:

    Step 1: download 7D2Dmodlauncher

    Step 2: find War of the Walkers in the list and press + and War of the Walkers Beta

    Step 3: Copy from an existing copy and click install game copy.

    Step 4: Press the download mod button

    Step 5: Launch by pressing play mod

    If you have never played the war of the walkers mod, it adds a lot of depth and pre-built structures, different zombie types, new weapons, new class system, more items, more building materials, new tools, upgraded versions of existing items such as traps.

    Rules:

    Killing strangers is allowed

    Cheats are banned

    Don't smash land claim blocks unless it says inactive.

    Backpack is dropped on death.

    The seed of the map ended up with more than 7 traders in a large city filled with thousands of buildings. There are multiple large cities and seemingly upwards of 7,000 structures.

    submitted by /u/Veskara
    [link] [comments]

    Noob Question: Recommended A17.4 post-stone-axe Weapons/Tools

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 11:19 AM PDT

    Assuming you are past the stone tools / iron club stage and are able to craft basic iron gear, what do you recommend for a vagabond style player?

    For perks, I rush for: Pack Mule 3, Healing Factor 3, Slow Metabolism 3, Hammer and Forge 2, Grease Monkey 1, Physician 1, and Master Chef 1.

    I know they are each used for different resources, but I'm not sure on the practical combat related differences between the fire axe, pickaxe, sledgehammer, hunting knife, crossbow, wood bow, etc.

    What do you recommend and why?

    submitted by /u/Nucleus24
    [link] [comments]

    Building in random world spawning in ground

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 04:33 PM PDT

    Is this a normal bug I can get around? Every time I generate a random world the buildings spawn like 4-5 blocks deep into the ground rather then on top of the ground.

    submitted by /u/jyunga
    [link] [comments]

    Creating dungeon and populating it with zombies.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    My friend asked me to build a few dungeons on his hosted server. I love building. My question is how do I populate it with zombies so that its a fun and a repeatable challenge for my friends who play on the server?

    submitted by /u/Pecerbus
    [link] [comments]

    Lights? Lights be gone??

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:55 AM PDT

    Playing A17.4; day 40+.

    Was doing the quest turn in for trader and noticed generator bank. Same day I looted something inside bookstore and found battery bank. So I guess the game was trying to tell me something. I get it...

    So back at home, I clear a room and place box-o-gasoline. Place genny bank and load it with 6 motors. Place the battery bank and load it with.. 2 batteries. (Hey cannot have everything!). Get out my trusty wire connector and begin work connecting them. Place the switch, place the wire connector, place the... uh.. Simple light? Where are all the other lights!!!??? Used to be like 10 of them of all sizes and shapes. All gone? I don't want all those ugly simple lights everywhere.

    I was expecting to just replace the existing in-operable lights with ones that work. Now all those models are gone.

    submitted by /u/DuukDkarn
    [link] [comments]

    A good friend of mine needs a little help.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    So u/Vedui has been a tremendous help to me and others on this reddit as well on youtube. However, he has a need and I would like to see some people from the reddit help support him. TFP is getting ready to livesteam A18 with the content providers again. However, Vedui is about 500 subs short of being part of that stream team. So can you please go to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9DgwaUiqcNO9oUuiFQMh6w and show your support for Vedui by subscribing to his channel.

    submitted by /u/jc2xs
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played for a long time...

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 01:27 AM PDT

    Not going to lie... I haven't played this game for a long time. Pretty sure I bought it around 2014 for the same price it is now. The fact it's still in Early Access on Steam to me is pretty fucking ridiculous in my honest opinion especially considering that it was on EA well before that. I do not like publishers (or indie games for that matter) that hide behind Early Access as an excuse to run from criticisms. Just goes to show Steam has no fucking quality control. It has had a console release and still claims Early Access... that's just cowardice in my opinion.

    Anyways, I haven't played for years. Is it worth it to go back and re-evaluate my opinion? I did write a negative review that people found helpful years ago. Maybe it's time I updated it for better or for worse (after playing it again myself)...

    What do you think?

    P.S. I fully expect downvotes for this post and that's fine. Just want to know what the players here think.

    submitted by /u/OfficiallyRelevant
    [link] [comments]

    Lack of 17.2+ design posts

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:02 AM PDT

    From what I have seen we have very little searchable content for 17.2+ (I am a 17.4 spawn) so doing research is few and far between . Jawoodle is about the only theorycrafting source for "practical" bases. Ved had a lot but we're all pre 17.2 and most were obsolete or just monstrous. I followed glock9's HNEN . Reach designs bases and a few things for solo players but mostly for multiple.I'm not saying there is zero content for solo players . But 16.4 is the majority of search results for base/farm/design inspiration.

    So if you have some to post feel free to post them and flood google with new content before a18 obsoletes it. I have seen so much killing corridor it makes me sick now

    submitted by /u/rgoins89
    [link] [comments]

    Best Type Of Base For PvP Sever?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 02:11 AM PDT

    I have looked at 2 types of bases, hidden base and a tower base. Which is better, and are there any more types of bases I should look into if I am to build on a pvp server.

    submitted by /u/campinglife4me
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel