• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 8, 2019

    7 Days To Die TFP's Prime, Kumquat and Hated will be streaming some A18 at 9pm CST

    7 Days To Die TFP's Prime, Kumquat and Hated will be streaming some A18 at 9pm CST


    TFP's Prime, Kumquat and Hated will be streaming some A18 at 9pm CST

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    Pretty much the title.

    Keep an eye on chat, Rick and Joel are also stopping by to share some stories they have with A18! https://kadgar.net/live/kumquat_tv/Hated7dtd/Fubar_prime

    You can also find a more complete list of features in the A18 dev blog:

    https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?111778-Alpha-18-Dev-Diary

    submitted by /u/Delta7x
    [link] [comments]

    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - August 08, 2019

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It is so satisfying watching these fall down.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    7 DAYS TO DIE ALPHA 18 - Pre-Release Streaming Weekend Announcement Trai...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 05:58 PM PDT

    Check out the trailer for JaWoodle Park 2. The trailer so sick, the guys got mad skills. Whoever reads this should check it out.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ba8ddaFiIo

    submitted by /u/innCiDious
    [link] [comments]

    Can zombies still climb ladders in A17?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 10:56 AM PDT

    I've seen that they could in previous updates, but nothing that I've seen online has clarified if it's still a thing.

    submitted by /u/asrau19
    [link] [comments]

    I have version 1.18 on PS4. How am I able to craft a cement mixer? It's not showing in my workbench. I'm on day 39.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 10:05 PM PDT

    How to keep a spawned in trader?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 08:19 PM PDT

    My server's RGW generated without a trader (apparently a known bug based on world size). So we built a trader location and I spawned a Trader Joel in, he worked, had quests, the whole 9 yards, but once I logged out he despawned.

    Does anyone know a way to force him to not despawn or will I need to respawn him each time?

    submitted by /u/ArcherCC
    [link] [comments]

    What skills do you consider highest priority?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 10:25 AM PDT

    From the very beginning, what skills do you prioritize first?

    Do you prefer miner 69'er, huntsman, ect for quicker set up, or go straight for living off the land?

    Do you like skull crusher, boom headshot, or the heavy weapons or axe perk for combat? Do you even bother raising your hp/sp?

    Just curious as to everyone's prefered route, since I'm largely a single player person on high difficulty

    submitted by /u/wynsalmo
    [link] [comments]

    Perfered idea:

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 05:53 PM PDT

    An option to remove the bloodmoon. It gets annoying and too frustrating

    submitted by /u/trumanchap
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicle Mods Wishlist Discussion

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    With A18 coming soon (crosses fingers) I thought it would be interesting to see what's on people's wishlist for vehicle mods. I'm not sure there will be any in 18 but I'm hopeful.

    For the bicycle I'd like:
    1. Headlight (needs battery to operate)
    2. Electric assist, less stamina when sprinting or perma sprint (need battery)
    3. Shopping basket for increased storage.
    4. Generator (recharges battery operated mods)
    5. Playing cards in spokes for sound effects.
    6. Gun mount for funsies. 7. Gear box (decreased stamina/increased speed)
    8. Shocks (decreases damage taken)
    9. Pegs (allows second player to ride)

    What are your thoughts on possible bike (or other vehicle) mods?

    submitted by /u/-regaskogena
    [link] [comments]

    Base building material

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    What blocks should I use to build a strong base that doesn't take for ever to grind

    submitted by /u/BolbiTheGood
    [link] [comments]

    Spwan

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    Hi friends. A friend and i are searching for the File to change the Animal spawn rate up. Can someone help me to find

    submitted by /u/MK3883
    [link] [comments]

    How to make cement mixer?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    I have no idea how to do this and the wiki does nothing to help me. I have the workbench unlocked but the game still says I need a recipe to make the mixer? Do you loot these recipe from containers or is there a perk im not seeing that allows you to make a mixer?

    submitted by /u/BDMW96
    [link] [comments]

    Set timer-based spawn in modlet?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    I've been digging around in the xml and I can't tell if this is possible. I have an entitygroup that contains the zombies I want to spawn and I'm trying to figure out how to set up the spawner entry to have it check to respawn near the players every 5-10 minutes (5-10 game hours). It seems like I can get them to reset every X days (± RNG), but not every half day or less.

    Is there a mod that does something similar already?

    PC version 17.4, if it makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/brimston3-
    [link] [comments]

    How to play alpha 18

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    Am I stupid I'm looking at steam and I cant find how to change it to alpha 18 for current released version

    submitted by /u/Tomfoolery256
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 04:05 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I have a world running day 10ish and doing quite well together with another person from the US. I'm from Europe and we're looking for more people that are in it for the LONG run, and preferably in Europe. Hit me up on steam - Valentijn.0202

    submitted by /u/Valentijn_078
    [link] [comments]

    Navezgane Vanilla Survival Day 3!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel