• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 7, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - August 07, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - August 07, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - August 07, 2019

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    JaWoodle force field in action zombies will not pass over arrow slits be sure to watch his video for building instructions

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    My spawn point after dying

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    Calling fellow pranksters and trolls

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 12:31 PM PDT

    My friends and I have a small scale free for all map going. My buddy who hosts the server apparently forgot he made me server admin a long time ago and this admin status has persisted for years on every game he hosts.

    I've spawned in 30 screamers at his base, spawned a bear in his base, had several Jasons patrolling his perimeter, etc etc

    He hasn't caught on yet. Any suggestions for some fun ideas on trolling these fools?

    I can activate debug mode and creative mode.

    Yes I'm a jerk but I've known these guys for well over 10 years.

    submitted by /u/ign0ram00se
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player Question - Horde Night

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    I have seen multiple posts with the phrase " Go out on Horde night." I am wondering if the loot is increased or something? I have also seen posts that say gathering loot on horde night or along the same lines. Pretty much what I am asking - Should I not be bunkering down and killing everything or should I actually be out on the lands fighting my way for survival and looting? I have survived two horde nights and those statements have confused me since the loot I received from the actual killing of zombies was minimal.

    I have not played the game since the initial release many years ago, literally day 1.

    Happy hunting/survival/crafting... horde.

    submitted by /u/Fairwell08
    [link] [comments]

    Any interest in a 'restoration' type server?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    I'm sure this is no new idea, but I've always wanted to get a few players together and work on restoring the Nav map, starting with Diersville then other areas. I've had a server up for a little bit where I've been starting to work on this. Since this isnt really a PVP or PVE idea, block damage has been turned off and zombies are pretty easy.

    If this is something you'd be interested in, please come join me! You can either join the discord at http://discord.thereckless.net, or if you're not the discord type, just PM me here and I'll give you the server pass.

    submitted by /u/wtfcolt
    [link] [comments]

    Best XML edits ?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 07:28 PM PDT

    I Host a dedicated server and i wanted to make things more spicy for me and my friends, but my friend's PC can't really handle the game with the more famous overhauls out there because of RAM limitations , i can run the game fine with Raven and Darkness fall, but because of the absurd amount of RAM that theses mods consume 16Gb+ their pcs just crashes when loading the map.

    Since XML edits are simpler stuff we could use them to make things different withouth killing theys pc's. What are the best out there, what do you guys recommend ?

    submitted by /u/sneaky_cyka
    [link] [comments]

    Something awesome I made yesterday for A18 Firearms <Mods>

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 08:04 AM PDT

    Starting from scratch on PC and I'm lost

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 09:53 PM PDT

    So I'm starting from scratch after being a diehard fan on ps4 and I need help lol I'm going live on twitch and I need guidance from someone lmfao everyone is quiet on here. HELPPPP. twitch: jaynastyonthemic

    submitted by /u/JayNastyOnTheMic
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Request: No 7 Day Horde, Bigger Wandering Hordes

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 10:33 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I've played this game a lot and really enjoy it but have always wanted to play it as more of a survival exploration thing.

    I'm hoping you all can point me in the direct of a mod that makes it so you have more zombies in general and bigger wandering hordes but without the 7th day attacks.

    Does anyone know of something like this?

    submitted by /u/Ozarrk
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    Looking for more people interested in getting a good long game going.

    Account name on steam is joshuas7.

    submitted by /u/Joshuas333
    [link] [comments]

    Did the heat system change in A17?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 08:25 PM PDT

    We craft and cook and forge all night long, every single night, and we rarely ever see a horde spawn.

    submitted by /u/SwitchingtoUbuntu
    [link] [comments]

    Hard Disk Usage at 100% on modded servers and modded single player

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 03:21 PM PDT

    So I have a gaming laptop - GTX 1050 and 12GB Ram, Intel Core i7 @2.80GHZ, 8 processors. Whenever I play on any modded server (that requires downloads) my hard drive goes up to 100% and my laptop freezes often. This is especially bothersome because I've died do to this on more than one occasion. I also cannot ALT-TAB out of the game with this situation. I play on a mostly vanilla server as well (it has a few mods but doesn't require any downloads) and it doesn't freeze. I can ALT-TAB out of the game to do other stuff.

    I should also note that this didn't happen in previous Alphas. It's only been A17 and mostly 17.4 where this occurs. This also happens during any single player games where I have mods installed. Is there anything I can do short of getting a new SSD laptop (I have an HDD) with more ram? This does not happen on any other game I play, JUST 7 Days to Die.

    submitted by /u/Rizzano1974
    [link] [comments]

    It’s that time again

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    Question about disabling Bloodmoons on a dedicated server.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    Does setting this to zero: ("<property name="BloodMoonFrequency" value="0" />" ) disable Bloodmoons on a server?

    submitted by /u/Lowgarr
    [link] [comments]

    A18 Early Access hint

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    Just started watching Glock9's newest video and he mentioned that he received an email from TFP's about early access the end of August beginning of September!

    submitted by /u/Kyleg33w
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy On ps4 today?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    I am looking for advice regarding which mods to use for armor/weapons any help is appreciated!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    I will try to keep this short. Im not new to the game but have not played since A14 or so I think. So alot of this is new to me. I am level 212 now but still very confused on modding in terms of what is best. I know alot of it is personal preference for most people or dependent on situation like horde nights vs clearing POI'S etc.

    What I am looking for is this. A step my step break down for armor and each weapon of which mods are BEST for raw damage and survivability. I know that is alot to ask but if anyone is willing to take the time I would be very greatful.

    If you can't really answer my question because its debatable then maybe you can tell me mandatory mods for weapons and armor that everyone SHOULD have regardless of what else they pick like scopes etc.

    submitted by /u/PigParent
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel