• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 11, 2019

    7 Days To Die 7 Days to Die Alpha 18 Day 98 Horde night!

    7 Days To Die 7 Days to Die Alpha 18 Day 98 Horde night!


    7 Days to Die Alpha 18 Day 98 Horde night!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    The Official Wiki needs your help!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 01:12 PM PDT

    Are you knowledgeable on the game? If so, the Official Wiki could use your help! Feel free to join the Official Discord server and help fellow players build the best encyclopedic resource there is about the game!

    submitted by /u/MannedTooth
    [link] [comments]

    #SustainingLife, After harvesting all those trees we got 11853 wood

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    Anyone know what made that noise? I did NOT like it

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    Question about skill tree

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 10:46 PM PDT

    Last time me and my friends played A17 we loved it especially the skill tree, because skills weren't locked behind level requirements. We loved getting steel and chem stations when we were ready to get them, not grinding for them.

    Anyway we hop back on today on the latest version and we've been playing all day. We're all around level 30 and we're trying to get steel smithing and steel tool crafting. It says we have to be level 70.

    That's not right is it? I'm ready for steel tools, I have the skill points and the materials. They don't actually expect me to grind out 40 more levels do they? At that point I might as well just get an auger, it'd be less work that way. There's no way they actually made the game worse because in A16 I believe steel crafting was around 30 or 40. Can someone explain this?

    submitted by /u/Srgtgunnr
    [link] [comments]

    Tried my hand at a tutorial, any improvements I could make for the next one?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 08:54 PM PDT

    Does anyone rent a server from nitrado?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 01:46 PM PDT

    Does anyone rent a server from nitrado for 7 days? I am looking at websites to rent a 7 days server from and it looks like nitrado is the least expensive from what I have seen for a small server with only a few players. I do not need 10 slots like most of the websites look like they start out with for a higher price. I will likely only have 2 or 3 players on it most of the time.

    Does anyone know if nitrado is good for 7 days? Do the servers on nitrado work good for that game?

    I have looked through the nitrado website and it does say that you can play random gen maps on it but does it let you type in the map name to use a map seed that someone else has tried like you can on xbox? On xbox I would look online to find map seed names that people have tried with the number of cities and traders that I wanted to play on and then I would type the map seed name into the game settings and it would give me that same map the people online talked about on it. I want to make sure if I rent a server from nitrado that I can do that same thing with it.

    submitted by /u/newtoketonow
    [link] [comments]

    Question about streaming

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    Trying my hand at streaming. What sounds more Interesting, doing so on a private server or on a dedicated server ?

    submitted by /u/Thisis01
    [link] [comments]

    7D2D convention?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I was just thinking how cool it would be to go a 7D2D con. I know it wouldn't be very big but think about. Multiplayer platforms for groups of players. Booths to buy merchandise and cosplay. Live Fun pumps forums. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/sdubwilliams89
    [link] [comments]

    Does typing in a map seed name still give you the same map in the most recent version?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    I am about to start playing 7 days on pc. On xbox I would look online for map seed names and if I typed in the map seed name that people listed online it would give me the same map they had so I could have the random map generator make the map that the people listed online in my game. Does that still work? Will that work with 17.4 on pc? If I find a map seed name online that people have listed details on if I type that in will that make the map my game uses the same one that they listed the details for on it?

    submitted by /u/newtoketonow
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my killing corridor done and have some good gear. What to do after my day 14 horde?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    Loving this game. I'm learning pretty quickly and have two forges, a table saw, crafting table and am level 28. I'm playing on nightmare difficulty (I think that's what it's called. I chose it accidentally but I've come this far.). What should I try to do after this horde?

    submitted by /u/Hi_Im_Insanity
    [link] [comments]

    Wacky Wednesday

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    What crazy moment has ever happened to you in 7 days to die?

    submitted by /u/BigE1263
    [link] [comments]

    Wildcard Wednesday - September 11, 2019

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How do blood moon hordes scale currently?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 03:13 AM PDT

    Apologies for the question, but I've been looking around and can't seem to find concrete info on how the hordes scale up. My friends and I are currently on day 50, having just survived the day 49 horde, and we've felt that the last few hordes haven't 'ramped up' at all. We see plenty of irradiated zombies, but very few special ones like spiders or animals. In addition, we don't seem to be getting as many zombies as we'd expect.
    Any info would be appreciated, and thank you for your time :)

    submitted by /u/Arakantor
    [link] [comments]

    Where the FUCK is A18?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    I about to puke mu pants

    submitted by /u/Djames516
    [link] [comments]

    Hotbar management

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 08:25 AM PDT

    So i started play 7DTD again and was having trouble sorting my hotbar out while i was exploring and looting places, so i was wondering how everyone else sorts their hotbar? What things do you always have on it?

    submitted by /u/JohnInvadesReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Keeping 7DTD FUN

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    What do you do to keep the game fun?

    Do you have any specific challenges, ideas or things you'd like to try out to keep the game fun and entertaining?

    submitted by /u/PriMateGames
    [link] [comments]

    Name Entry not working

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    So when is the prediction for alpha 18?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    There has been tons of dates but is it still going to streamers the 13th? Or the 20th?

    Just ready to enjoy all the new things they have been posting!

    submitted by /u/Dsnake35
    [link] [comments]

    Wow Check This Modded House In 7 Days!!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel