• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 10, 2019

    7 Days To Die Quick look at the burning shaft mod installed on a baseball bat

    7 Days To Die Quick look at the burning shaft mod installed on a baseball bat


    Quick look at the burning shaft mod installed on a baseball bat

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 10, 2019

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Bro is your base ready

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 05:24 PM PDT

    7 days to die Lion's Pride Inn (World of Warcraft) Full gallery

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 11:52 AM PDT

    How to get nails in 17(.4)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Level 23 on day 9, and I have absolutely found NO nails. I searched a ton of trash, but no luck... What's the best way to get nails to make that forge?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ramshield
    [link] [comments]

    How do rented servers work?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 12:22 PM PDT

    If you rent a server for the game how does it work? Does the time keep going when you are offline or does it only continue the time in the game when there is a player logged into the game? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/newtoketonow
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting a server on my desktop

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    I own a beefy desktop, and I was considering hosting a server for a few friends of mine (<5) to play on. There are guides to host servers, but I had a few things I wanted to change:

    I wanted to give people some extra skill points/levels upon completing the tutorial mission to give people a "jump start" at the game. Even just making the tutorial mission give a lot more xp would be good enough.

    I want to periodically fully-reset some POIs every once in awhile. This way you don't have to be the first one to a neat dungeon to enjoy it.

    Are there any easy ways to do this? Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/Nucleus24
    [link] [comments]

    SteamCMD update question

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I recently rediscovered my steamcmd folder had 7d, I made a backup of my server data and server.xml config.

    My question is, how do I update 7d dedicated v17 to v17.4?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/LtBananaSauce
    [link] [comments]

    Just loaded and updated 7dtd for first time in probably 2 years

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 05:01 PM PDT

    I was an early player, got the game from steam when it was 4.99 and put it to rest but new updates might finally be worth playing again.

    submitted by /u/WildWestHipShooter
    [link] [comments]

    I just got the game on pc. Would you recommend that I try the nitrogen tool?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 12:32 PM PDT

    I have played the game on xbox for a while but I got tired of the md5 base erasing error so I got it on pc. I want to start playing with friends on pc but I have a few questions. I was trying to find a good random map seed and read a few people talking about the nitrogen tool. I like maps with a lot of traders and cities on the map. Do you recommend that I try using the nitrogen tool for my first pc map? Is it like a mod or does it work outside of the game to only make the map? Does it use game resources like mods do or is it only something you do before you play the map for the first time to make the map then you do not use the tool again until you want to make a new map? I will probably host the game on my own pc and I do not want to run things that will take up extra resources or cause lag on the game. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/newtoketonow
    [link] [comments]

    Fortifying a House for a base [A17] Looking for Tips

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 09:36 AM PDT

    Hello Survivors. I'm currently holed up in the house with a cool movie theatre/basement to the east of Crack a Book in the forest biome. I'm boarding up all the doors with brick (just got the forge) and making the only entrance the garage. Any tips for hordes and general defense?

    So far, I'm replacing all blocks reachable with bricks or concrete to make it look nice and also be strong. I'm also digging a one deep hole around the house and using spikes. Any advice or pro strats for A17 will be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Hi_Im_Insanity
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one question

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 12:58 PM PDT

    Any time I look at wikis or videos it's all for PC version, I know Xbox is way behind but I want to know what sort of things are still in the Xbox version and such. What's been added and what hasn't

    submitted by /u/mistertwister115
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone keen on a new game? Xb1

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 12:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel