• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 5, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - September 05, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - September 05, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - September 05, 2019

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Simple Mountain Base VS Day 18 Blood Moon Saw this from mrreach sharing it

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 06:11 PM PDT

    7 days to die first night base

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 03:05 PM PDT

    Mods and Game Loading

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 06:35 PM PDT

    I host a 7dtd server with about 10 active players. One of the players would like to load a mod for light fixtures.

    If I were to load this mod, what would be the ramifications for the players client side in loading the mods?

    Does Steam load the mods and then the game? Or do I have to load it through a mod application (I tried out a modded map once and it required loading it through a special app).

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KatKilmowski
    [link] [comments]

    How to share a map with my friend?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 08:19 PM PDT

    How can my friend play on the game I hosted when I'm not logged on? It seems like they can only play our game when I'm online other wise he has to start a different game. Is there a way to share the game or map or whatever so they can save it too

    submitted by /u/DannotheDouc
    [link] [comments]

    A18 Experimental

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    How do you get A18 experimental once it is available? I don't know if the game can be bought anywhere besides steam but I have the game on steam and was wondering so that I can download that shit asap

    submitted by /u/muthmod-iwnl-
    [link] [comments]

    Triple Monitor ( Surround ) Mods?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    Anyone know of any mods that will make a surround system better?

    I've noticed the following things that make it unappealing to use right now.

    • FOV needs to be able to go lower
    • UI Elements need to be in the center screen ( also the ESC menu )
    submitted by /u/radosav227
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 10:45 AM PDT

    I just bought 7 Days to Die console edition a couple days back. My friend told me about seed maps cause I was already tired of the random gens, but I don't see anything on how to actually enter in a seed name so I can play on it. Any help please? PS4.

    submitted by /u/nibblynob92
    [link] [comments]

    Mods?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    Any y'all would recommend, and why? Need some extra juice to tide me over for the week. Currently using the cctv mod which is a really nice touch. I'd also like to know if there's mod that integrates the leveling system of a16 only

    submitted by /u/tpsince93
    [link] [comments]

    Predictions Please!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 02:10 AM PDT

    So let's hear it: "WHEN DO YOU THINK ALPHA 18 WILL BE RELEASED?"

    Glock9 hinted this weekend but think that may have been a prediction. Anyone got any ideas or info? 🤔

    submitted by /u/PriMateGames
    [link] [comments]

    What's the levelling system in a18?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 08:55 AM PDT

    I know it's not out yet but I'm not sure if I might be missing some website with info on this, this was my biggest complaint in a17, the levelling system is atrocious, I hate the rpg build thing it's got going on, even though the overall attributes are better and much less confusing, it ruins the immersion and fun especially as a solo player.

    On my first time playing a17 I was on day 6 until I realised I needed to level up intellect and then level up my forge skill and this really annoyed me to the point that I stopped playing for a while.

    In my opinion tfp needs to remove level restrictions on craftables, have it be the way it was before where almost everything was craftables as long as you've got the ingredients, unless it's something a lot more complicated like guns , machetes etc.... and also bring back auto level up for attributes (strength, intellect, etc...) like it was before.

    submitted by /u/SebbyWebbyDooda
    [link] [comments]

    My review they cant control

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 06:16 PM PDT

    [quote=Olaf_Sand™;1634166237649766082][quote=vgifford;1634166237649016749]I understand game development takes time, but its bad business to leave players hanging in the dark. They aren't releasing A18 to the public, and they aren't updating A17... Makes players touchy... [/quote]

    Some info on WHY it's delayed would be ok.

    But..i guess it's alot of bugs, memoryleaks etc to deal with... [/quote]

    Its questions they don't have answers to, or answers the don't want publicly said. Too much PR and damage control around here. Be honest with the players, and players with a brain (that understand how game development actually works) will respond accordingly.

    I notice my post about Alpha state threads being closed was deleted. More damage control. 4 threads in the last 3 months. Shall I prove it again mods?

    https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/0/1636417404917772704/

    https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/0/1636417554431157963/

    https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/0/1636417554420851660/

    https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/0/1642043096903603795/

    What is the reasoning behind it? Don't want people seeing for themselves the biased and arbitrary closings? Make a complaint about the game, or criticize the moderators actions, and people either get posts closed, deleted, or the posters get banned. Tow the company line or else. Have a contrary opinion or don't sing the praises of the game, beware. Those exact actions are what makes people think the devs are deceiving us or blowing smoke up our asses. Those actions are what make you appear guilty. Try communication instead of dictatorship. Sic semper tyrannis. You cant control what people think, feel, and say. (Well maybe you can control that last one since you hold all the power)

    To the players: Treat the devs and moderators with the same respect that you want from them. Don't demand things and try to be understanding. The players vs the staff attitudes will ONLY cause this game to die. I personally am a contrary bitter and sarcastic player who loves this game and loves to argue this game, but I argue on BOTH sides depending on what I agree with. If you make demands or ask questions with an attitude, expect the mods to have the same attitude back. Same goes vice versa.

    submitted by /u/vgifford
    [link] [comments]

    Flip it

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 12:09 AM PDT

    Anybody else enjoy repairing and remodeling the houses and buildings in the game?

    submitted by /u/flaca0331
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel