• Breaking News

    Friday, September 6, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - September 06, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - September 06, 2019


    Friend Finder Friday - September 06, 2019

    Posted: 06 Sep 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows how to fix this render issue on the scrubs? I have 100% lod n full textures on

    Posted: 06 Sep 2019 05:52 AM PDT

    To buy or not to buy.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    A17 Forge/Inventory bug.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    Hey all, I have a strange bug that's somewhat persistent in A17 on PC, and couldn't find anything in forums.

    Certain inventory slots become "locked," so I can't move the items from the slot they're occupying (only on the top right side of my inventory screen), but closing my inventory and reopening works sometimes. I also can't drop items by dragging and clicking on the right side of my screen, but I can on the left.

    This issue also happens with the forge input, but not the output, and that can't be temporarily fixed by closing out the forge inventory. I just can't interact with the input at all, while I can still craft, take items from the output, and move forge tools around.

    Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone know of a solution? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/alexandrabb
    [link] [comments]

    Please help with bug issue

    Posted: 06 Sep 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    I've been trying to play with my friends but there are some bugs that makes the game unplayable for us. I searched the bugs we came across on the net , steam , 7dtd forums and lastly here but I guess we're the only ones who face these issues therefore I came here for help in case someone can help.

    The issues are;

    1- E key doesn't work therefore we can't open chests etc. or pick up stones , 15 sec later server kicks us

    2- Zombies doesn't see us and walk away , 5 sec later server kicks us

    3- We fall continuously for 10 sec to nothing and then server kicks us

    We play on Pc and everyone of us experienced this except the host , host is always fine.

    submitted by /u/ReHarps
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Anyone else getting 'KeyNotFoundException' when talking to any Trader?? I can't do quests or use the shop now

    Posted: 06 Sep 2019 02:51 PM PDT

    Can switches turn on generators?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 11:43 PM PDT

    Just as the title suggests I'm looking for an easy way to activate my generators via a switch but u need at least one power source to be on at all times I'd this correct?

    submitted by /u/Tomfoolery256
    [link] [comments]

    Episode 2 of our No Crafting Series! Come check it out as we face off against our first Blood Moon Horde!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2019 02:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel