• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 7, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - September 07, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - September 07, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - September 07, 2019

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Welp. I found 2 traders across the street again in a new world. Seed: BigMeat

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    When you find your first gun.. and it's in..

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 04:28 AM PDT

    Character reset after game crashed.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    I was at over level 200 with day 120.
    Then my game crashed.
    After i restarted the game (with the same save file), my level and skills were reset back to level1. The whole navezgane reset, except my base. All of my items in base was still there.

    Any idea how can I recover the pre-crash savefile?

    submitted by /u/Jyong5319
    [link] [comments]

    My impregnable underground base, The Hive. A17

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    Be my Partner!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 04:38 PM PDT

    Wanting someone (English speaking) to play a fresh start game. No mods used, just you, me and the will to live.

    My steam name is -CurtisTheBootyHunter

    submitted by /u/Curtisoldham97
    [link] [comments]

    Save Game lost on Xbox

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 05:14 PM PDT

    A power surge caused my brothers Xbox to shut down. When he booted it up, his save game was gone and all it said was new game. Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Neockwon
    [link] [comments]

    Maps and radom gen

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 03:46 PM PDT

    Do you guys have any good map seeds? I played about 8 months ago and used the map preview and got big skyscrapers and stuff. But with the new map preview, I can't get it to work how it used to.so does anyone have a good seed with lots of military and big tall buildings? Or anyone have any good modded maps or a god map previewer?

    submitted by /u/MorsMessorem
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips in finding other traders?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 06:23 AM PDT

    I have been riding my minibike over many biomes and roads but i can't seem to find another trader other than the default one. Is there a guide to finding other traders? The map doesn't seem to show any icons which makes it hard since i think i might have missed them.

    submitted by /u/spoony20
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome Castle #2 Vs Day 19 Blood Moon Like Castles anyone? Mrreach posted this

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    Want to increase the speed of gamestage - is this correct?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2019 11:59 PM PDT

    If I wanted to increase the rate of gamestage to be faster would I go to this file

    "gamestages>

    <config

    startingWeight ="1"

    scavengerGameDifficultyBonus="0"

    adventurerGameDifficultyBonus="0.1"

    nomadGameDifficultyBonus="0.2"

    warriorGameDifficultyBonus="0.6"

    survivalistGameDifficultyBonus="1.0"

    insaneGameDifficultyBonus="1.5"

    daysAliveDifficultyBonus="0.1"

    daysAliveChangeWhenKilled ="0"

    diminishingReturns ="1"

    /> "

    And increase daysAliveDifficultyBonus="0.1

    To something like" 0.5 or 1"

    Example - daysAliveDifficultyBonus="0.5"

    Im not sure what diminished returns mean?

    Also... The reason for this is I like a harder challenge. But don't like just increasing the difficulty since all that means is a bullet sponge. Which is annoying.

    Wasn't sure if your level and how many zombies you kill also increases your gamestage or what all makes it up.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Samadams9292
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die first night base part 2

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 08:07 AM PDT

    How do I survive deserts heat?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    I'm new to 7 days and can't find a way to stop taking heat damage. I have lots of clothes with best resistance like the poncho and bandana. And 2 perks to decrease biome temperature but I still always have to drink water. I don't know what else I can do right now

    submitted by /u/Razorsharp4710
    [link] [comments]

    Want you opinion

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 04:50 AM PDT

    What's everyone's thoughts on telltale starting up again and the console version on 7 days to die having a possibility to get updates again?

    submitted by /u/MasterGuyGaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel