• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 8, 2019

    7 Days To Die Goldshire inn from WoW in progress

    7 Days To Die Goldshire inn from WoW in progress


    Goldshire inn from WoW in progress

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    7 Days to Die Alpha 18 Day 91 Horde night

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    Light armor vs heavy

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 09:00 PM PDT

    Just got to lv40 and now deciding whether to go for military or steel. Is steel the best way to go? I died a few times doing fetch clear quest with floor giving way to a group of zeds in a house. My steel fire axe seems to miss sometimes compared to my club. Its becoming harder to clear poi coz of high damage n now i only do buried treasure quest. Is there some must have perks to survival?

    submitted by /u/spoony20
    [link] [comments]

    War of the Walkers 17.4 mac

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 10:05 PM PDT

    Has anyone figured out how to setup the latest version of this mod onto macOS?

    It's a an amazing mod for a great game.

    https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?53190-A16-War-of-the-Walkers-Mod-(Overhaul))

    I used this link to obtain it.

    The only help was a reddit post, but it is the alpha 16 version of the mod:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/7daystodie/comments/81qn15/how_on_earth_do_i_get_war_of_the_walkers_on_mac/

    submitted by /u/seecoryclimb
    [link] [comments]

    So this is by far the best design ever for horde base day 7000 horde no problem

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    The adventure begins... Again.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 10:58 AM PDT

    How do I get "7dlauncher.exe" back?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 03:59 PM PDT

    Last month I had an issue with my laptop, and had to restore Win10. After reinstalling everything, including steam, and 7DTD, I started it up and it will play the latest version - which I don't like.

    I do like A16.4, only I can't run A16.4. I've tried changing the version to 16.4(which sent me into a dl cycle(I dl'd another 4 gigs), and it errored out saying

    An error occurred while updating 7 days to die (missing executable)
    C:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7dlauncher.exe

    And it refers me to the steam site for more information, only the steam site doesn't have any information, and google seems to be worthless in this case in helping me.

    I thought - hm, OK, I will just copy from my main rig to my laptop, only, that didn't work. O k , I changed it back to the fully updated beta, and it -will- play, but that doesn't help me as I don't like this beta, and want to play A16.4. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/OMG__Ponies
    [link] [comments]

    (PC) Game crashed and when I restarted it, my 4x4 is missing and I'm miles from home at 21:50. Help! How can I get my 4x4 back?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 04:32 AM PDT

    Bedrock Base and Zombies and Land Claim Block

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    I am wanting to have storage in my bedrock base area.

    What would be the ramifications down there?
    Does a land claim block cover all the way to bedrock or only so high/low?
    Would a zombie dig all the way down there if no furnaces?
    If there are furnaces (how many triggers) I've been told zombies will dig down to the heat.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KatKilmowski
    [link] [comments]

    Help installing mods

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 03:23 PM PDT

    I'm playing with a friend on a private server (Alpha 17) and we just got a neat idea to make as a horde base, so i went to my own world and began to build this massive thing. Thing is... building is so fucking obnoxious to be honest, slow and one error requires you to swap to our dev tool to break that single block, and it's really tiring.

    So, i thought, what about mods? There's no workshop, Nexus Mods doesn't really have anything building related, so i found out about mods being in the forum, the problem is... There's a thread with a whole lot of mods there but none of them really explain you how to manually install them :L

    Can someone tell me how do i install a mod from the forum? Also, i would like to know wich mod is the best for smooth and quick block placing/breaking.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Faka3
    [link] [comments]

    What are the standard community game settings

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    I've always played with a friend and he likes to play the game pretty soft (easiest settings), but I want more of a standard play-through. The problem is I don't know what's typical.

    submitted by /u/Yeetus7
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado rollback, Admin help!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 11:39 AM PDT

    We played a full day on our Nitrado server and then all went to shits. Had to roll back to a backup and long story short, we were set back 9 ingame days, 23 character level and a shit ton of loot and buildings we made are gone. Now i have been able to activate cheat mode so i can spawn in the building stuff and loot we lost. But when trying admin commands for giving xp and jumping to a set day i can't seem to get it to work. I have put my SteamID in the admin xml whatever and set every access lvl to 0, but still when i try to write commands in F1 tab it does not work. Any tips to what i am doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/OleIsaGamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel