• Breaking News

    Monday, September 9, 2019

    7 Days To Die Pet project to try to build

    7 Days To Die Pet project to try to build


    Pet project to try to build

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 08:18 PM PDT

    This house i found in a procedural map.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    Enjoy this two minute video from last patch of me in absolute panic mode.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 01:47 AM PDT

    Lions Pride Inn

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 10:49 PM PDT

    Lions Pride Inn (kitchen)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 10:49 PM PDT

    Lions Pride Inn (world of Warcraft)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 10:59 PM PDT

    Chainsaw as a melee weapon

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 10:58 PM PDT

    Is the chainsaw effective as a melee weapon so I can be a groovy badass with a shotgun? Or is it shit? I'm just coming back to the game after a LONG time of not playing this game so I know nothing about it.

    submitted by /u/HavelBro_Logan
    [link] [comments]

    How do I set up profiles for the different big mods on Vortex?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 06:44 PM PDT

    Im on pc trying to help my folks with their 7 day game, but they want to switch between borderlands Z , darkness falls,sorcery, and war of the walkers. I've tried the vortex guide but its not working it still tries to load all pf them at once. Is it just a fact you have to keep uninstalling / reinstalling the mods to play different games or what? Im dead in the water please send help.

    submitted by /u/niviadragonrider
    [link] [comments]

    Sleepers not respawning

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    I'm on Day 36 of a multiplayer game, and as far as I can tell, sleeper zombies have stopped spawning/respawning in PoIs.

    There are no other issues. Loot is respawning fine, and there are plenty of zombies outside and during horde nights... but sleepers are strangely absent, and it's hurting the overall challenge of the game.

    I've read about other people having this problem, and the response seems to be "start a new world" but given the progress I and my friends have made to date, I'd rather not do that if I can help it.

    Are there any settings (e.g. in spawning.xml, etc.) that I can tweak; or any other steps that I can take to correct this issue?

    submitted by /u/gramsi
    [link] [comments]

    How do I add working lights (POI BUILD)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 07:07 PM PDT

    This isn't for my survival mode I'm building a poi that has some working lights

    Adding wires and generator is gonna negate the fact that it's a POI

    But i don't know how it's done

    submitted by /u/rgoins89
    [link] [comments]

    As requested, here is the horde night in my "Battle Farm" (146 Blade Traps/700 spikes/Insane & Nightmare Settings)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 03:12 PM PDT

    Hordes acting like A16 hordes...NICE!!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 10:22 AM PDT

    Where’s the water gone?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 12:20 AM PDT

    I just got back into 7DTD after about a year off. Lots of new updates. Love most of them but I've generated like 6 maps now and can't find any natural body's of water. Were they removed?

    submitted by /u/Vikunt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel