• Breaking News

    Monday, September 23, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - September 23, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - September 23, 2019


    Modded Monday - September 23, 2019

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Shotgun Love

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    I, personally, think the shotgun is amazing. Brass-less ammo, high damage, and easy to fire from the hip. Plus you can craft it early. With mods such as folding stock and foregrip, it becomes a freaking buckshot lazorbeam.

    At the ranges that zombies are dangerous, it's got everything you want. Why don't I see more people use it?

    submitted by /u/Nucleus24
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Looking for someone to play Navezgane with

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    As the title says, I'm looking for someone to play Navezgane survival with. I'm a pretty competent player and have been playing solo A17 for a while. Looking for someone around my age group [mid 20s] with a mic. I'm usually on from 1700-2230 EST on weekdays and whenever I want on the weekends. Let me know!

    submitted by /u/Hi_Im_Insanity
    [link] [comments]

    17.4 is RWG fixed?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 08:19 PM PDT

    Currently playing in 17.2 and haven't updated as I don't like losing progress and glitches with my home when I update. Attempts to Random World Generate RWG in 17.2 were all borked but curious if the game has improved on that front for 17.4's current build?

    submitted by /u/OThinkingDungeons
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    As above, looking for a few people to start a server with (Navesgane). Pretty new to the game.

    submitted by /u/mrsir39
    [link] [comments]

    Survivors mod like in the mist

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 04:09 PM PDT

    does someoane has mod with survivors that you have to save them like in the mist and if you give them weapons guns club nifes they fight with zombies to defend your base...and you can give them farming tasks...harvest crops cut trees and the resorses to stack in their inventory.....

    submitted by /u/R0bert94
    [link] [comments]

    Controller input stutter? Help please.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 09:43 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is a good place to ask for troubleshooting tips, but thought I'd give it a try.

    Recently, I purchased an EasySMX controller to use in 7 Days. When attempting to play with the controller, I get significant stutter. I wouldn't call it lag - it responds in a timely manner, but it's almost like the signal gets interrupted every 1-2 seconds. So for example, if I push forward on the left joystick to walk forward, my character will begin moving, then stop, then move again, then stop, etc.

    When attempting to use the keyboard, I don't experience these issues.

    Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere in 7 Days? Can I override it to only look for the controller? Does anyone else have an EasySMX controller that they use?

    EDIT: Forgot to mention this, but I used the controller in other games with no ill-effect.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jtrousd
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 02:35 PM PDT

    Hey, everyone looking for people with a mic and preferably discord to play some PvE with. I can be on every day at around 4:30 EST and am decently experienced at the game. LMK if you wanna play

    submitted by /u/CyberzYT
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner here, feeling stuck

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 12:54 PM PDT

    I feel as if I get to the same point every time - wandering aimlessly trying to find good stuff. I don't really know the progression or where to go with it. I am aware of the day 7 mechanic, but I'm unsure on how bases work with 17.4, as they changed zombie pathing.

    Any general tips for beginners or specific tips for 17.4?

    submitted by /u/Dr_Adopted
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your best method to get car batteries for solar?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I just got solar, and am wondering what is your goto method for car batteries?

    I know this seems general, just wondering if you personally find questing better for it or random cars or some other method?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/xfive562
    [link] [comments]

    Where can i download 7dtd alpha 2?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    Im looking for my personal favourite alpha 2 and i cant find it. Can someone give me a link to download this? im really bored in actual game

    submitted by /u/Amsiur
    [link] [comments]

    Crashes and De-spawning of items

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 01:14 AM PDT

    Me and two of my friends in a span of 35 days had lags throughout and one time, Friend A lost his entire backpack when we lagged, and another time Friend B lost his entire toolbelt. This is so frustrating and if I ever encounter once that my entire world crashes and back to day 1, I'll probably lose interest entirely.

    submitted by /u/Maplestori
    [link] [comments]

    New Zombie???!!! (A17.4)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 12:25 AM PDT

    Ok, every one has seen the normal zombies, irradiated, and ferals, but I found a new one.

    I delayed these doing quests until looted clean just about every building in every town within 3 KMs of my base. So figured its time to start doing the quests.

    On a Tier II quest, arrived at a small army tent camp and began shooting those birds (stealth silenced 9MM) and making them pop into the sky like popcorn when... then a female doctor zombie came out... What???!! I never seen this zombie ever in 800+ hours. Not a nurse, but a doctor zombie in white lab coat. When did this zombie get added???

    I was so shocked, she almost bit me. Sorry, forgot to take screenshot.

    submitted by /u/DuukDkarn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel