• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 24, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 24, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 24, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 24, 2019

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for Zombie loot drops. Loot bag rarities.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 08:37 PM PDT

    Ideas for loot bag rarities:

     

    • Brown Loot Bag: Drops twice as often as yellow lootbag but has less rare stuff. Not often enough to be spam, but often enough that zombies regularly drop lootbags. Drops most often from weak zombies.

    • Yellow Lootbag: Same as the one that's in game now. Tends to have useful and valuable stuff in it. Can drop from all zombies, though weaker zombies are more likely to drop a brown lootbag.

    • Orange Lootbage: Drops 1/4th as often as the Yellow lootbag, has things of higher rarity than the yellow lootbag but can also drop higher quantities of stuff found in yellow lootbags. Orange lootbags can only drop from mid tier or higher enemies.

    • Purple Lootbag: Can only drop during a blood moon night but can have the most rare stuff in them like solar banks/cells, weapons/augurs/chainsaws of mid or higher tier that already have mods in them, 4x4/gyrocopter parts, etc.

     

    • Bloodmoon: Zombies killed on a bloodmoon defense have a 5% chance to instead drop a higher tier lootbag. For example a brown lootbag may become a yellow lootbag or an orange lootbag may become a purple lootbag and this is the only way to see the purple lootbag.

    • Screamer hordes: Limited to only dropping yellow loot bags to prevent excessive screamer farming.

     

    I actually much prefer the lesser cleanup of A17 and alot of the changes to the item economy pretty much remove the need for most of the trash drops anyways. However I do think we could use a bag that drops slightly more often without spamming us as well as some more rare bags to potentially get excited for the possibility of.

    submitted by /u/Ralathar44
    [link] [comments]

    Please Add Footsteps Sound For Dogs!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    Playing again recently and seriously enjoying the game.

    Already had 2 "Alt-F4 Jump Scares" and can't take it anymore. I mean these are the worst jumpscares in a game you can imagine. Just standing in the middle of nowhere doing your business, chopping a tree, enjoying the game......boooooom damage, 5 Zombie Dogs without a warning.

    I would play more, but I can't.

    submitted by /u/Dopelope_deluXe
    [link] [comments]

    airports/airplanes?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 01:10 PM PDT

    Anyone know if there has been chatter about adding a defunct airport POI? Even in the destroyed biome would be cool. Could be a place where you're more likely to come across gyro parts. Obviously the airport is destroyed and all that. Could be a small one too; doesn't have to be an international deal.

    Maybe if they ever came out with storymode they could incorporate it as both a beginning and endpoint? You start at the airport, layover to your next location, get stranded, have to survive while accumulating what you need, then the endgame is to build a gyro, fly above/out of the rad zone.

    What's a POI you guys wish they'd add? I saw someone say trains/train tracks. That would be neat too.

    submitted by /u/castyourshadow
    [link] [comments]

    Are there really only a few viable horde base designs?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 11:17 PM PDT

    One of the main things that convinced me to buy this game was that your options were limitless, you could play however you want to play and adopt any kind of style.

    After doing some research though it seems that for blood moons, the best way to survive is to cheese the zombies and glitch them out or something. I don't see the fun in abusing the zombie's AI so horde nights become a walk in the park since that takes away the horror factor of the game.

    Is it possible to survive blood moons with regular bases with good defenses, or will I have to use some complex design that cheeses the zombie AI?

    submitted by /u/SeeDeez101
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Girls, or Australian PC players.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    Hey, so 7DtD is hands down my favourite game, but I have no one to play with. I was hoping to find some Australian players, or just other girls who play the game, so that it's not so boring and lonely :)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/panpizzaprincess
    [link] [comments]

    Solar Panels with Battery Bank

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    Is there some extra step I need to do to get the Panels to charge the Battery Bank? I've followed everything I've found online (and played in an earlier A17 patch and had no issues) but can't get solar panels to charge my bank. There are panels in the array, batteries in the battery bank, they're hooked up with the wire going the correct direction, and when I hook something else up PAST the battery bank, the panel shows it using energy. Is there something I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/Grishord
    [link] [comments]

    Seed please

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a good military base seed and not like the tent base i mean the base with concrete walls around it

    submitted by /u/SharinganxGhost
    [link] [comments]

    Can I collapse the main story of this house and have the basement and ceiling of the basement still stand?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    Bunker Base Day 49: the power of Dart Traps + Electric Fences.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    Trader Quests: not getting Tier 2 or higher?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 07:11 PM PDT

    So I started a new map with Random World Gen, there are multiple cities in this map but in my limited exploration I've only found 1 trader who has only offered tier 1 quests (done about 4 T1s) currently level 23 and on about day 4.

    Glitch? RWG botch? Something else?

    Anything I can do to try and coax higher level quests out of the trader?

    submitted by /u/OThinkingDungeons
    [link] [comments]

    By what day do you usually have electric traps set up?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    Just like the title asks, by what day do you have electric traps set up? I feel like I might have spent too much time towards my base material and not enough in electricity. I'm about to to into night 28 and my base is all steel, but no power. Did I just prioritize the wrong thing?

    submitted by /u/MasterSlimFat
    [link] [comments]

    GreenClover 7D2D server(s)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 02:24 PM PDT

    Hello, we are a fairly new community that is hosting two 7d2d servers. One is a random gen and the other is Navezgane, both are PvE servers with friendly people on. We are looking for more people to join us on our servers to have a good time with. We also have a discord for any updates to the servers as well as ip's for other servers we are hosting. Our discord link is: https://discord.gg/tXrKFJA

    Server info: Navezgane

    Horde night: random

    Difficulty: 3

    Drop upon death/ log out: none

    Air drop frequency: 2 days

    IP: 216.252.19.49 Port: 27015

    Server info: Random Gen

    IP:216.252.19.49 Port: 27016

    WIP-encountering world gen problems

    -thanks for reading and I hope to see you soon :)

    submitted by /u/fanganato
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For dll Modding Help - Old Alphas

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 01:42 AM PDT

    Posted on the forums and asked other modders by pm, but no response, so...

    I play a lot of the old alphas for a laugh, a change and cos I liked them (my faves being A8 - where I started playing - A9 and A11). I like to use the extended backpack mods to save having to repeatedly go back and forth when looting towns - in some old alphas I have to return to base after each house to empty my stuff for the first couple of game weeks.

    From A13 onwards I used mods made by the community, but now I want to try it myself, so I can mod the earlier alphas.

    I used this tutorial/guide on the forum:

    https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?66410-TUTORIAL-Make-your-own-bigger-backpack-mod

    but although I can find and mod the required entries in the A16 dll (which that guide is using), I can't find anything similar in the older alpha dll files. I'm specifically trying to mod the backpacks from A9.3 and A12.5 but can't see any numerical entry under operand for getslots.

    I can post screenshots if required (using Reflexil, as suggested).

    Would be very grateful for some assistance.

    submitted by /u/TheOldGit
    [link] [comments]

    When Is Alpha 18 Release?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 08:19 AM PDT

    Not sure if it is posted some where, I looked on Google and saw nothing. Is Alpha 18 soon? I was looking into new items and hoping for improvements on the games water / water blocks.

    submitted by /u/Vaerth101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel