• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 18, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - September 18, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - September 18, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - September 18, 2019

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My Alpha 17.4 Final Base, See you in Alpha 18

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 08:04 PM PDT

    My base during blood moon

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 02:20 AM PDT

    How to build hype

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    Am I the only one?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    Hey guys and ghouls, I was wondering if any of you, like me, eschew building a highly defensive base and just cruise around all night on a motorcycle or gyrocopter during the Blood Moon? I've yet to experience any consequences to just dipping the fudge out of my base and doing my best "Peter Fonda" till sunrise.

    submitted by /u/MBreezy1983
    [link] [comments]

    Best armor/weapon/gun type?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 05:18 PM PDT

    I've seen this question flown around a bit on this sub but I never really seem to get a definite answer. I usually play with heavy armor, sledge, and I usually just go with the AK. Heavy armor, while not making you invincible, just seems to be better than light armor. The mobility reduction isn't too big a problem with mods and you just seem too weak with light armor. As for the sledge... I'm not sure. I haven't thought about it too much. The club and the sledge are both good, but donking zombs on the head is just so satisfying with the sledge. Anyway, AKs seem pretty standard, they are strong and fast. They are my go to mow down weapon. If I am not using that then it's either the sniper or 44.

    submitted by /u/0rgnic
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some active players to start a new play through with

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 01:38 PM PDT

    I'm a huge fan of this game but I've only played with 1 or 2 other friends, so I'd love to try playing with a full-ish server. The limit is 8 so I was planning on that unless there is a large group that would like to play then we can look at other options.

    We unusually play on the highest difficultly with everything else pretty much default.

    I usually rent a server a month at a time on gameservers.com and have has no trouble with lag or anything like that, so I will most likely go with them unless someone has a better option.

    Lastly, it would not be a PvP server, while PvP does has its place, we are going to turn off player damage to discourage any trolling.

    Send me a pm or comment if you are seriously interested, we'd love to have a pretty active group.

    Thanks!

    Edit: We have 6 so far and are just looking for a few more!

    submitted by /u/Let_it_Rane
    [link] [comments]

    What is your preferred melee weapon on the game? The sledgehammer or fireaxe?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 02:42 PM PDT

    I do not have the machete yet and am wondering which is your preferred melee weapon on the game between the sledgehammer or fireaxe? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/newtoketonow
    [link] [comments]

    Combat tips?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 12:39 PM PDT

    I'm playing on PC, normal difficulty,, and night type zombies can be tough. I've got iron tools/weapons, but getting swarmed by 3-4 zombies is usually death. You can't kite them due to speed, so once they stun/bleed you it's usually over. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Nucleus24
    [link] [comments]

    Your input on how to prolong gas fueled turrets

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I work and am not on all the time but would like my base defended. I haven't got to point of solar yet, am and wondering how can I make my gas last longer than a few hours. Is the only way to have longer protection is solar?

    Do battery banks work with gas or only solar?

    Thanks a ton.

    submitted by /u/xfive562
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with my house!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    Alright so I am on ps4 with a friend and my cousin. My friend is the scavenger, my cousin is the tool/weapon maker/part scavenger, and I am the builder. Our last world was 120 days in but I lost the save because my console broke. Fast forward now. We decided to start a new world but we wanted it to be different. We have a full concrete house with 3 bedrooms/2 stories, a utility room (Forge, Mixer, Workbench) and starting a bunker soon. Our moat last world was 2 deep and 2 wide all the way around the house. This was fine as we could easily upgrade the spikes, but it didnt kill the zombies good enough. This world I decided go big or go home, 7 deep 4 wide. ALL the way around the house. This is great but I cannot figure out the next step. Our house is on dirt under concrete so when the zombies fall if they break enough of it, whole house will collapse. I could put walls instead of dirt but it would total about 500 Concrete Blocks. I could make the bunker and then the walls could be pillars for easy upgrade to spikes. I could also go on the outside of the house with a tunnel around the moat to upgrade as well. I could fill in most of the dirt and just do it the way we used before. We want to be able to scavenge and kill the zombies. No matter what the lowest 2 blocks on the wall will go to reinforced concrete and the rest will be wood. If possible I could also make it 4 deep with spikes going on pillars/poles and have 2 spaces under for easy repair. Problem is once the zombies die we still have to get rid of the remains. Any suggestions for how to build this moat successfully is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/LoganAbbott133
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die - Wasteland Hunters (Night 7) new vid from mrreach

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 09:03 AM PDT

    Opening inventory crashes online play, 1% of the time, only A17

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    Hello

    Ever since A17 has come out, I've only been able to play offline. This has been going on for a few months now, and I've reported it on a few communities.

    Whenever I play online, I get the same experience:

    • Play for awhile, using inventory no problem. Usually I get to level 2 or 3, and sometimes I get to reach the first trader.
    • Then I open my inventory for the 100th time or so, and the game freezes. And freezes.
    • After a few minutes of being frozen, the game exits to the main menu screen.
    • If I try to log back into that server, I might get back in... or it might crash during map load.
    • Sometimes the crash prevents me from ever logging into that server again. During the map loading, the game aborts, right back to the main menu.

    I still play offline, but after trying again last night, it look like I have to wait for A18 to play online again.

    Unless.... is there a fix or workaround anyone knows of?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/m4li9n0r
    [link] [comments]

    Achievements bug out when starting over?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    Just started a new game on my unofficial server and now my progress don't count towards my steam achievements anymore. Not a huge problem since i don't care about those that much, just wondering if this is normal since the game is im alpha or if anyone else has this?

    submitted by /u/OleIsaGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Nazi Germany after WWII

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 12:23 PM PDT

    Console Tips?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 02:33 AM PDT

    I play on Xbox, and the game kinda feels old, doing the same things every world. Tell me about something i might not know about :)

    submitted by /u/SevereBruhMoment
    [link] [comments]

    What’s up with building?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 11:05 PM PDT

    I just had my third collapse while building a base. The main section is 3x6, with a 2x6 lip on the front-face that is oriented towards my "killing corridor" that has its own support beam, and although the inside is fine this time, I had the front end- the 2x6 part- fall apart when I tried putting iron bars on it to stop spiders.

    I know this game has some pretty strict physics, but what am I doing wrong?

    I haven't played since a13ish, if that matters.

    submitted by /u/MaxAkaDoodle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel