• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - November 14, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - November 14, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - November 14, 2019

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It be like that

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:55 AM PST

    Of course I didn't bring a pick ax.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:41 PM PST

    Hidden mining settlement in the canyon

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:14 AM PST

    anyone else find Grace yet ?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:44 AM PST

    This wait is always the worst - The Calm Before The Storm

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:03 AM PST

    A bug with the blade trap at certain depths

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:09 AM PST

    What is the fastest way to grind XP? I'm level 17, on Day 17 morning. I need 10 Skill points before Day 21 horde!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:38 PM PST

    Doing a dual junk turret defense base, and I need that 2nd turret for horde night!

    submitted by /u/OnlyThaStrongSurvive
    [link] [comments]

    Screamers?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:23 PM PST

    So Alpha 18.1 B155 was the version kage848 was talking about the broken screamers and now with the newest release it's meant to be fixed... but I don't think it is.. well for me.

    for the past 3 ingame days I have been running a campfire to cook all sorts of food, two forges non stop crafting cement and forged iron as well as crushing sand and making concrete with two cement mixes going.. and not a single screamer... is anyone else getting this?

    submitted by /u/TheHiddenYouTuber
    [link] [comments]

    We need more Zeds.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:39 AM PST

    Maybe just my opinion, but I feel they need to figure a way to increase the horde sizes. Just feels kind of light.

    I'm comparing the hordes in 7DTD to Left 4 Dead for example. The massive wave of zombies you had to battle through were a trip. It would also just be more aesthetically pleasing to see those waves of zombies coming rather than a few here and there.

    I think there's a way to accomplish this without killing performance, I just don't know how. Would like to see it.

    submitted by /u/FizzyPaddleboatMcgee
    [link] [comments]

    How to make cobblestone/concrete ramps in A18?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:54 PM PST

    I haven't played in a while (A14), and can't find any recipes for ramps or wedges. How do you make them now?

    submitted by /u/prontomonzaman
    [link] [comments]

    Night vision goggles

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:34 PM PST

    Anyone know if night vision goggles are still a thing in A18/18.1?

    submitted by /u/AlphaBunny07
    [link] [comments]

    Question about treasure maps

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:11 AM PST

    So I have played on both navesgane and on RWG and I noticed that on navesgane I find treasure maps quite frequently but on RWG I almost never find them. Is this because treasure maps are finite and since navesgane is a smaller map than my RWG they become easier to find? Or is this just because navesgane is a curated map? The reason I ask is because on navesgane I'm usually rolling in the dukes by mid to late game where as on RWG I struggle to make money as quickly.

    submitted by /u/Malaki202
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 - Trader Glitch

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:46 AM PST

    My friend and I were playing on our save in A18. We have some mods on. We went to our trader in the Pine Forest, and we managed to glitch out the trader by beating him with sledgehammers. He glitched out of his post and outside, where his physics were very buggy. He was (and still is) functional, but for my friend the trader glitched so bad, he couldn't use him. My friend then couldn't open anything or pick anything up. He got that issue fixed, but we now have two traders (after we restarted the server) and both are functional.

    Video: https://youtu.be/WH9gkVsNNaw

    Watch some of the video to get an idea of what I'm talking about. We did not spawn in any trader, and the one the glitched is still there (outside by stairs) and still works. I don't know if it is a common glitch among other traders, but this happened with the Pine Forest trader.

    List of mods we used during our save will be posted will be added later today.

    submitted by /u/ComradeScooter
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner in need of informative advice!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:52 AM PST

    Hey there everyone!

    I recently bought the game and started playing(this means 1 day ago). I would say I have quite some experience in survival games, the game is really complex and has deep mechanics. I have some stuff I am not sure about.

    1. I am not really sure, if doing trader quests are worth it. Should I do them? If yes until which point in game?

    2. Crafting. I do not really understand, I know I need some skills to unlock iron tools, but not sure how.

    3. Best way to level up and get skill points?

    Keep in mind, I am level 2 with less then 2 hours played. I play on PC.

    Thanks in advance for everyone, who is going to take his/her time to answer and help me out.

    submitted by /u/ellyesch
    [link] [comments]

    Guns

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:28 PM PST

    Came back to game a couple days ago and have no idea what was at alpha 18, can someone tell me what major changes there where.

    submitted by /u/Chickenboss22
    [link] [comments]

    Episode #1 of my new Let's Play series. This will be the last post I make to Reddit with my YouTube stuff (at least for a while). I don't want to wear out my welcome. If you want to follow along, please sub on YouTube :)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:26 PM PST

    64 bit version

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:51 PM PST

    Hi! Is there a way to install the 64 bit version of the game? I have read many threads, but I can't find any settings or Install dir.

    submitted by /u/CzibereCsaba
    [link] [comments]

    Money making in A18.1?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:45 AM PST

    I'm returning, and playing on a multiplayer server, and despite the server being fairly new (having very recently wiped), I'm finding a lack of resources on the surface, and am curious what's best to sell to traders, so I can, hopefully, supplement the lack of resources via traders.

    submitted by /u/Spectre9000
    [link] [comments]

    Is Grace in the PS4 version of the game?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:08 AM PST

    I don't play a whole lot, is there a way to find Bob's Boars/ Grace on ps4 rwg?

    submitted by /u/Hjjuuy654red
    [link] [comments]

    Blade traps not working at a certain depth?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:28 AM PST

    Following up my post https://www.reddit.com/r/7daystodie/comments/dvosl4/why_wont_my_blade_trap_damage_anything_here/

    I found out that blade traps don't seem to work at a depth of 24 (it didn't work for me at around 30 either but didn't re test it). https://gfycat.com/whoppingconventionalfruitfly

    The blade trap works outside and worked at bedrock level

    Other traps worked fine.

    Can someone also test this to see if it is only me or overall bug?

    The bug happened for me in Navezgane near southern end of the big ravine https://i.imgur.com/dqE2Uvv.png

    submitted by /u/gepland
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel