• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - November 15, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - November 15, 2019


    Friend Finder Friday - November 15, 2019

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Me 'n' the bois

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:30 AM PST

    Walking my dog this morning and saw a character getting ready for horde night

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:14 AM PST

    Ahhh so this explains how Grave is so fast and powerful lol

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:24 PM PST

    Supply drop crate might be bugged?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:23 AM PST

    Locksmack

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:33 PM PST

    Here are the changes that 18.2 is bringing

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:13 PM PST

    Every 7th day is buggy

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:55 PM PST

    Just wondering if anyone is having the same problems as I am. I have been playing on my server for a couple weeks now. After the last update every 7th day is just about unplayable. The game freezes after a few minutes being logged in. Every other day and night has no issues.

    submitted by /u/Airmanoops
    [link] [comments]

    #JusticeForTungstenDoors

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:39 PM PST

    Did someone say loot?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:06 PM PST

    Alpha 18 | Guide to Ammunition Types!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:34 AM PST

    Can't find craftin station schematics

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:02 PM PST

    Haven't played this game since release, a few friends and I have done a week or so in this game and haven't had any luck finding any of the crafting station blueprints (things likes furnaces, workbench, chemical bench, sawmill etc. ) I was wondering if there is something I'm missing or some way your suppose to go about getting these schematics other than going door to door.

    submitted by /u/Chef_Tonberry
    [link] [comments]

    Is underground base safe for everyday use?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:50 PM PST

    I know that on the horde nights, underground bases don't work, b/c the zombies can dig down.

    But for normal nights, can you have an "everyday" underground base for mining, crafting, storage, and forge/campfire usage?

    My friend and I found a well that lead to an underground base. We set up a forge and some storage there. So far, no screamers have come by, and the few zombies that did come by did not know where we were, b/c we were crouching and quiet when we heard the zombie footsteps.

    We were thinking if we dig down far enough, there should be enough distance between us and the zombies where the zombies can't hear us or see us. Then the zombies won't dig down towards us, if they don't know where we are, right?

    As for the screamers, if they spawn, and they don't see us, would they just pass by us? Or would they just stand above the entrance of the base where the well is?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FinancialAdvicePls1
    [link] [comments]

    How do i craft ammo on xb1?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:03 PM PST

    Placing objects since Alpha 18 randomly destroys them

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:14 PM PST

    This bug occured for me since alpha 18, tried to place them on the ground (or farmland), they droped ~a few cm and got destroyed. Not reproducable on the same spot for me, occurs randomly.

    RIP several plants, some metal spikes and chemistry station :(

    submitted by /u/Elmsfeuer
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:09 PM PST

    Anyone want to play some 7 days to die on pc?

    submitted by /u/SoImANubis
    [link] [comments]

    Can junk turret ammo be found/bought?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:47 PM PST

    Hi, I am doing a no crafting challenge with a friend of mine and I was wondering if it is possible to find and/or buy junk turret ammo?

    Same goes for spike traps - I could swear I found them a while ago or got them as quest reward but I didn't find them in ages so I have no idea if they changed it or if it even happened 😅

    Appreciate any help 😘

    submitted by /u/AnneNymus1
    [link] [comments]

    Most Gas Efficient Vehicle?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:23 AM PST

    Minibike vs. 4x4 Truck vs. Motorcycle

    Can't find information on how much gas each vehicle can take so I can't do the math to figure it out. Don't want to waste time building one and not realizing one of the other two options was way better. From what I can tell based off the gamepedia/wiki of the game that the minibike top speed is the same as the bike so I don't think I would bother with it other than for the storage space.

    submitted by /u/Bi0s0ldier
    [link] [comments]

    Help with CR/ Chunk reset admin command.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:12 PM PST

    Alright so i've tried literally everything i can think of for this. To give you guys some context the following is what is going on.

    I am playing as an admin on a dedicated server, We have a player on here who is going around and blowing up the massive Pois such as the factories and army posts. Said damaged pois have lost some of their loot boxes and as such i am trying to replace said loot boxes using the ChunkReset admin command.,

    This command no matter what i type only ever seems to reset the chunks around me but if what i am reading is true then the chunks need to be unloaded for them to be properly fixed. The chunks look repaired on my screen but unfortunately i can't interact with anything in them and if i leave the chunk and return they have reverted to their previous state.

    All it is actually doing at the moment is resetting the preexisting loot containers to untouched.

    How do i target specific chunks? I've tried Chunkreset With the chunk identifiers, Cords and even the specific location identifier and nothing seems to let me target the chunk from a distance. Has anyone figured out how to use this command or has perhaps a bot, mod or something that i can use or suggest to repair damaged POIs?

    submitted by /u/KriegEternal
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get Coal in Alpha 18?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:42 PM PST

    So ive been trying to make vehicles but I cant find any coal spawns the same way Iron or Lead does in alpha 18. Any Ideas?

    submitted by /u/W1lli1
    [link] [comments]

    Losing BP on every death with Nitro generated map (18.1)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:23 PM PST

    I had this happen in v18.0 when I died on a hill on my first play through, but nerfbat had it happen in 2 other play thrills in 18.1. Used Nitrogen for the first time and I have lost all 3 BP on all 3 death's . Not sure if Nitrogen has anything to do with it.

    I can see it on the minimap, but is gone.

    Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/maxxpc99
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on Creating Player. Please help!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:52 PM PST

    So I was on a public server when I booted out. It happens all the time and normally I get back in but then I when I tried to get back in the console command opened up by itself and "Null Reference: Object reference not set to an instance of object". It kept repeating it over and over so I closed out of the game and tried to get back in but now whenever I try to get into the server I'm stuck at Creating Player. The command console also opens up now and after giving me a "Null Reference" it keeps loading in ID=1564 and two others and I can't move past it. I've validated my files, restarted steam, and restarted my computer and nothing is helping.

    submitted by /u/MadMinded
    [link] [comments]

    Any basic horde base ideas?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:17 AM PST

    Hi there. So I am new to the game and Im playing with a small crew of 4 total. We are round Night 12 and we wanna prepare some basic base till like bloodmon at N21. I was doinjg research on YouTube but nothing rreally fancy cames out. Do You have some basic base ideas for A18.1 that we can build to protect ourselves? No godmod tools please.

    submitted by /u/royc3wicz
    [link] [comments]

    Future updates ideas?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:04 PM PST

    Sorry if this is already discussed. Some ideas I had....1. RV, ala the day of the dead converted bus to death macine. 2. Trailer for the 4x4 3. Wagon in the early games for when you dont have the space.

    submitted by /u/Shamr0ck
    [link] [comments]

    What are traders?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:32 PM PST

    What do they do and how can i find them? Im on xb1. Thanks

    submitted by /u/I_have_honor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel