• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - November 16, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - November 16, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - November 16, 2019

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm trying a thing... hoping for some positivity, but I'll take what I get :D

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:39 PM PST

    So demolisher zombies finally did what they are meant to do and we had to run for the duration of the blood moon (Day 91)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:30 AM PST

    Yucca juice, the superior drink! This one was 30 bucks

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:30 AM PST

    Way unrealistic game, I needed a lot more than 2 hits for these 2 pieces of scrap iron...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:22 AM PST

    Alpha 18 - Zombie Mob Sorting! Sort of works, but sort of very weird!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:44 PM PST

    Forged Steel Perk - Can't seem to find it

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:41 PM PST

    So I've read the wiki, carefully looked through all perks, etc, and I can't seem to find it. I know I must just be blind or something but figured I would ask the good players on Reddit to see if they can set me straight :)

    submitted by /u/ntengineer
    [link] [comments]

    Texture Overlap issues in A18

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:16 PM PST

    Ball cap

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:06 PM PST

    Just got a ball cap mod for my helmet and was wondering if the batter up damage reduction applies to a helmet applies with that in it.

    submitted by /u/twiggymctwigboi
    [link] [comments]

    Bicycle Mods

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:13 AM PST

    I just noticed that the bicycle has slots for 4 mods, yet I see no vehicle mods that you can craft. Am I missing something or is that basically a placeholder to add them later?

    submitted by /u/TheProphaniti
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what game file has the damage values for difficulty?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:21 PM PST

    Basically, I want to increase the zombie damage inflicted to the player without lowering player damage (in game difficulty setting inc zombie damage but nerfs player damage). I don't like zombie games where they become bullet sponges. I assume there is a file in the game directory that lists these values but I have no clue what one.

    Anyone know?

    submitted by /u/c0rp69
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to disable XP notification for zombie kills?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:25 PM PST

    It kinda kills the atmosphere if the XP popup always 100% reliably tells me if a zombie is dead and didn't just fall down, instead of having to actually check and poke them to be sure.

    submitted by /u/Kenira
    [link] [comments]

    Need money alpha 18

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:02 PM PST

    I need money in alpha 18 what is the best method in the game right now

    submitted by /u/Shoelesstravis
    [link] [comments]

    300h Guy need a bit of help

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:32 AM PST

    1. What Base do you use for the horde night? I rather just build a horde base and live in my other home than fortify my Home or something like that. And I really cant find something good on youtube for a efficient Way to survive the Horde night in A18 (Maybe I am just to stupid to search but really cant find anything good on youtube or somewhere else)
    2. How Can I get the higher tiers of Quests? Do I have to lvl up a specific skill? In case you are wondering "How is that idiot in all around 300 hours (200 PC 100 Ps4) and still asking those stupid Questions?" Ya I havent really quested at all and the hordes were turned off. I like it more to have nightmare Zombies on a daily base instead of having easier Zombies in a horde every 7th night lol
    3. How do you find your Traders? Do you have an more efficient way instead of driving around the whole map to find the second one?
    4. Is there a Way to cheese the player kill achievement without downgrading to A15 or what and cheating them Raiders in?

    Thanks in Advance :)

    submitted by /u/ansem1998
    [link] [comments]

    Asphalt

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:44 PM PST

    Alright right to the point how does one make asphalt in alpha 18. The wiki is not up to date and I can't find anything

    submitted by /u/xXdarkheartXx57
    [link] [comments]

    So how does crafting guns actually work?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:38 PM PST

    I starting a game with some friends after not having played in a few years, were now around level 30.

    According to the 'official wiki' page for the pump shotgun, level 2 of Advanced Engineering should allow me to craft one without needing to find a blueprint. However once I got that perk the item still has the lock symbol when I try to craft it in the workbench. I also have 4 levels of the shotgun perk so that shouldn't be the problem.

    I even found a video explaining how gun crafting changed in version 17 which lines up with whats on the wiki. And I checked the patch notes for version 18 and I don't see anything about weapon crafting all requiring schematics now (only that schematics were adding back in as an alternative to intellect perks.

    So what am I missing? Is this some sort of bug or maybe an issue with the game settings my friend used when setting the server up?

    submitted by /u/titanbubblebro
    [link] [comments]

    R.I.P. "Buried treasure" :( Walked hours to get it

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:38 AM PST

    What is the base you like the best?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:40 PM PST

    Title saids it all. What base do you like building for A18 that works and it the best you have seen?

    I use a pit style base that zombies fall and walk back up a ramp and fall down again

    submitted by /u/Jeditaedae
    [link] [comments]

    DUCT TAPE

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:33 PM PST

    Since Duct Tape is way more important since the update I figured you'd appreciate this....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2l-F1ElJMc

    submitted by /u/AnneNymus1
    [link] [comments]

    Occlusion Issues

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:35 PM PST

    Occlusion Issues

    Hey Guys,

    I got some problems with occlusion in the game, atleast that's the Mechanic I think it is. My issue is that objects vanish whenever I move even the slightest. So for example I will attach two photos. I only moved 1 step between the pictures and these objects should still easily be in my field of view, yet, they just vanish. I've tried changing and playing around with all the settings in the game to no avail. I got Gfx AF 0 on and field of view is at 90 (tried lower and higher no effect). Does anybody know how to fix this? Seems to be an issue since Alpha 18 for me, perhaps in 17 but I can't remember. Thank you!

    https://preview.redd.it/us4bt1dzx3z31.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4f71b4e694c4c53f1ac5a6d772963b3f56e3e2d1

    https://preview.redd.it/jxhznhdzx3z31.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0d0e030ceda7575dc89784ed4452dd1c9fbfb8dd

    submitted by /u/superznova
    [link] [comments]

    can anyone tell me if there is a way to bring my world to the major update? Dont want to start over but will have to if i cant get my world back.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:56 AM PST

    Issue with drop on death

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:04 AM PST

    Using BlueFang to host a server. The serverconfig is set to drop nothing on death ("0") but everything is dropping on death, toolbelt and backpack. Anyone else having a similar issue?

    submitted by /u/Lorkal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel