• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - November 22, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - November 22, 2019


    Friend Finder Friday - November 22, 2019

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Latest build - Still a long way to go

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:25 AM PST

    I think we've all been here at one point

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:38 PM PST

    A glitch reset the POI I was living in after two weeks of gameplay. I lost everything but the clothes on my back and the contents of my bag.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:30 AM PST

    Shopping Carts

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:16 AM PST

    So it occurred to me yesterday that shopping carts, though in the game, are quite useless. This seemed like a super waste to me as in this type of situation, a shopping cart would be the ultimate pre-bicycle "vehicle" that would require no specialization or speccing into. You just push the same button as you would to enter a vehicle and instead now you are pushing the cart with your normal move speed; except now you have a mobile storage chest to take with you on loot runs. Seems like a small thing to add that would be super useful and fun to have access to, especially early game.

    submitted by /u/TheProphaniti
    [link] [comments]

    Places I'd love to see in the game

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:57 PM PST

    Larger wandering hordes

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:16 PM PST

    Where in the XML files can I make it so I get 20 wanderers instead of 5? I looked and I found the place I think to change the data but I am not 100% sure and dont want to really mess anything up.

    submitted by /u/MegamanTCU
    [link] [comments]

    4x4 truck in this version?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:03 PM PST

    Hi everyone, my friends and I have had our mini bikes for quite some time now, but we'd rather use one vehicle for explorations. Is the 4x4 truck available in the PS4 version? On the wiki it says I need the grease monkey perk but that doesn't seem to exist, and it also said I needed the grease monkey perk to make the mini bike but I just read a manual and that worked for me. Is there a manual for trucks too?

    submitted by /u/euphoricwolf2000
    [link] [comments]

    Grappling Hook.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:56 PM PST

    Would love to see a grappling hook type item in the game that we can use if we get caught by a lot of zombies or a horde.

    submitted by /u/TheHiddenYouTuber
    [link] [comments]

    Send it Saturday! New series new video out now

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:53 PM PST

    New server!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:49 PM PST

    started a new 7 days to die server if anyone wants to join. player slots are a bit low but I will increase if there's a need. the server name is Flats Nightmare. it's more coop than PVP.... feel free to join!

    submitted by /u/Flat_Karma
    [link] [comments]

    Creative mod help: Instant clear guns/tools?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:51 PM PST

    Hi All

    I'm fairly new to creative mode and I've seen a few people in video holding purple weapons which seem to clear blocks almost instantly?

    What are they called or how to I place them into my game?

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    submitted by /u/rykon8472
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody wants to play 7 days on Pc?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:57 PM PST

    We are a group of two people fooling around, join in for some fun

    submitted by /u/printf_cunt
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a perk in Alpha 18 that you can take to not have to eat or drink as often?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:52 AM PST

    I've looked around in the perk tree but I either missed it or there's not one. I would swear there used to be in previous builds, but I don't see anything now.

    Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/OklahomaHoss
    [link] [comments]

    Close call! The tower collapsed �� Last minute evacuation

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:17 AM PST

    Reducing Total Number of Zombie Spawns?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:39 PM PST

    A dozen zombies for a house feels like too much! I know you manage zombie spawns with the spawning.xml file. However, there is more code in that file than I care to read. It seems like it is broken up into zombie types. I don't want to edit each individual type, just seems like too much work.

    Is there a single line of code that I can edit that reduces the total number of zombies to say half?

    submitted by /u/shayeryan
    [link] [comments]

    Friends

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:33 PM PST

    Can someone give me a brief explanation of this game and as well if I should buy them game to play with my friend?

    submitted by /u/hog-dog67
    [link] [comments]

    Question about water

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:14 PM PST

    Are the ponds/lakes/ocean an infinite water source? If I kept filling jars would the water disappear over time? I'm thinking about building a over a pond hoping that would give me an infinite water source.. if not then I'll probably build somewhere else. My understanding from what I read is that player placed water is limited but does that include all water? I tried to look this up but couldn't find an answer.

    submitted by /u/TopSecretIguana
    [link] [comments]

    PC Friday gamers

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:11 PM PST

    What's up tonight guys, I'm looking to play with some serious gamers. For what it's worth I'm a 30-year-old dude just trying to play some games. Steam:Sdubwilliams89

    Password: Reddit

    submitted by /u/sdubwilliams89
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to join me and my friend? Prefer Eu time. And on pc

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:51 PM PST

    Me and my friend is playing anyone wanna join? Prefer Eu time and pc

    submitted by /u/Natsu420420
    [link] [comments]

    Is there ore underground in Alpha 18

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:45 PM PST

    Me and my friends have been playing a save for a while now and we have quite the underground mine. So far we have not found a single ore while digging. Does it still spawn underground or can we only find it on the surface?

    submitted by /u/sirbubbles01
    [link] [comments]

    help? i did a quest and now i can't use the trader anymore...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:06 PM PST

    Are trucks only on PC?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:57 AM PST

    Hello survivors,

    I downloaded this app thing and I see that theres a truck, is this only for PC?

    submitted by /u/the_jackness_monster
    [link] [comments]

    I’m thinking about making a library POI in the editor thing

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:24 AM PST

    How should I make it? I'd probably use the prefab editor but has this been done by anybody else before?

    submitted by /u/Ryanide1
    [link] [comments]

    Crossbows, bows and hunting rifles are nearly unusable in heated situations thanks to them snapping back into ADS after reloading

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:06 AM PST

    At least with >1 "magazine" weapons i can go back to hip fire before pressing r to minimize the issue, instead, with the aforementioned weapons i just let the zeds get free hits on my sorry ass because my character decided it was a good idea to take a really good 8x zoomed glance at that zombie nurse after reloading.

    The forced aim toggle on right mouse tap doesn't help either when you want to cancel your aim early, so can we get an option for that too please?

    submitted by /u/ToastyCosty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel