• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - November 17, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - November 17, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - November 17, 2019

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Scrap boots

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:37 PM PST

    When the car's rocking but you decide to come knocking anyway...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:29 AM PST

    Alpha 18 Base Build | The Angry Birds Horde Base! Also knows as anti-demolisher base :P

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:31 AM PST

    Read a Left 4 Dead Nightmare Mode creation post, but I cant find it now. Anyone remember this?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:13 PM PST

    I do not remember where but I read a post here about how a game was modified to be a sort of Left 4 Dead style play. Minimal Zed spawning, with all being on nightmare mode. Sounds like a fun version to play but we are not sure how to accomplish this. Anyone have an idea or point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/RedheadInA6Speed
    [link] [comments]

    I dislike my play style

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:04 PM PST

    So basically I play on literally the easiest setting but still find it horrifying to play the game alone. I'm not sure how exactly to remedy this. Also I'm not very good at the game, not a lot of game knowledge.

    submitted by /u/zinnzeal
    [link] [comments]

    Bit of a Fixer Upper :)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:17 PM PST

    Painting in A18 is severely lacking. Is there any way to get the A16 textures back?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:55 PM PST

    I haven't played since A16 so when I started painting in A18 I was severally disappointed in the lack of textures and the inability to learn more that we used to have. Does anyone know if there are any files I can edit to re-enable the old paint textures or if we're ever going to to get more again?

    submitted by /u/souldonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Modding as Host

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:53 PM PST

    I'm hosting a private game with just 2 friends and we are about 20 hours in. We'd like to add some mods and so I just downloaded Vortex to begin that process.

    As host, do only I need to download mods? (Will they affect everyone?)

    Should we (do we have to) start a new game?

    Should I do anything before I begin modding such as duplicate our save?

    We are just looking to spice up an already awesome game. Nothing wacky like Thomas the Tank Engine zombies. What are some basic go to mods you suggest? (And maybe some less basic ones too)

    Thank you all in advance :)

    submitted by /u/WhurDaMuffinsAt
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I get baseball bat parts?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:47 AM PST

    How does near death experience and xp penalty work in alpha 18?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:08 AM PST

    Very new to the game, died trying to kill a wild hog. Very bad idea. I'm confused by the in game description. Google brought up people complaining about it in alpha 17. I know it's changed, but how exactly?

    submitted by /u/lol_lauren
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for group

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:25 AM PST

    Looking for a group to battle the hordes on PC. Just getting back into the game after a 2 year hiatus. Loving the new update. Hit me up!

    submitted by /u/WiIdBillKelso
    [link] [comments]

    Jesus Christ the amount of zombies!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:41 PM PST

    So not sure what's going on but lately the amount of zombies is crazy and non stop we took out tourches and everything but the screamers are never endless. Any ideas on how to protect a base better

    submitted by /u/Izzledude
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah, Science! But I'm actually Jesse.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:34 AM PST

    So, Yeah, Science! But I can't do science. I got level 2 YS! and according to the description of the perk I should at least be able to craft a First Aid Bandage. Problem is, even with the Aloe and the cloth fragments, I can't craft the bandages at the Chemistry Station.

    The menu says <PERK> just like if I didn't have it. A friend of mine is having the same issue with the cooking grill at the workbench (or forge, can't remember!). Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Shivala92
    [link] [comments]

    When a video game becomes real life

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:31 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/WzxpV93

    As you can see using the link above I ran into this along my bike path next to my house. Immediately my heart skipped a beat and that's how I know I play this game too much. My second thought was wheres my pistol lol! I don't know if you can tell by the images but these Vultures are not small the second pic has a dead Raccoon and they are about the same size. They probably had a 3.5 - 4 foot wingspan.

    submitted by /u/Malaki202
    [link] [comments]

    Attention console gamers.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:20 PM PST

    The console game is broken and dead and is probably going to stay that way please stop asking.

    submitted by /u/Mayoguy505
    [link] [comments]

    The best bm bases so far and author

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:59 PM PST

    Grand spartan - a legit style boom box . Have tested with regular concrete & r concrete and it works . Must spec into explosives to use but saves ammunition entirely

    Z nation - cheese door build. 3 stack high of open doors and platform . AI will stand underneath you and not destroy anything , can be shot from hatch or sploded

    Jawoodle - the slipping corridor . It's unfinished but I think it's almost fully cheeses out the AI into an infinite loop without a destroy mode.

    Vedic - retro a16 trapbox style . Versatile placement options . Can be setup and progressed from day 1. High maintenance and repair costs .

    submitted by /u/rgoins89
    [link] [comments]

    How to build a successful fist only build?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:57 PM PST

    Hello everyone so im in the process of doing a fist only on multiplayer. Here's my current skill distribution

    -Strength: 1

    STRex 1

    -Fortitude: 10

    Brawler 5

    Heavy armor 1

    Pain tolerance 2

    Iron Gut 1

    -Intellect 1

    Advanced engineering 1

    I'm not sure where to go from here, I kinda want to go into strength to max TRex to lower power attacks, but I also want to go into cardio so I could bob and weave to recover stamina.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Bman3396
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new here

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:45 AM PST

    Started playing this game as of midnight yesterday. Me and my friend have both died several times and find the game to be rather challenging, but we have made little precious progress, having things alike bows and fire axes.

    Any tips for new players? Can you drive? What's the best way to deal with zombies?

    submitted by /u/JoeTait15_
    [link] [comments]

    Can backpacks get destroyed/time out?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:15 AM PST

    Asking because we had a really bad time with our horde night and our base collapsed halfway through, ran out of ammo, and we all died multiple times.

    I have it set to drop tool belt only but my wife and I couldn't get to our backpacks without dying again so we lost the map icon for our bag. Then there were a lot of explosions in the pit where we died and I dug around through the rubble a bit after the night was through and the remaining zombies killed, but I didn't find our bags. We lost a lot of level 5-6 weapons that will be missed dearly. I guess I could always cheat spawn them back in but I don't like feeling like I'm cheating.

    submitted by /u/Aldakoopa
    [link] [comments]

    Reinforced metal siding alternative

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:13 PM PST

    Do you guys know any block I could use as an alternative to the old reinforced metal siding?, didn't know they weren't a thing anymore and I need something to cover the gaps between concrete blocks and terrain.

    submitted by /u/Kilroy83
    [link] [comments]

    Turrets?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:57 PM PST

    Quick question that I haven't been able to find an answer to with google.

    How many turrets can you have active at once? I am speccing into int and 3 times into turret syndrome but only the turret I am closest to is active, all other turrets power down even if they are within my range (but not the closest.)

    Playing mp with my brother and we had 2 days of massive failures before day28 horde. During horde night, the base got almost entirely destroyed and the turrets we were counting on behaved erratically as we frantically moved about the base leading to a respawning fight on our beds.

    submitted by /u/agentfl
    [link] [comments]

    Does the forgettin elixer make you lose your learned magazines or schematics?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:41 AM PST

    I'd kinda like to respec but concerned I'll lose all the OTHER schematics and magazines I've found. Anyone know for sure if it only does skill points and leaves the other stuff alone?

    submitted by /u/mndfreeze
    [link] [comments]

    5 minutes of me getting spooked and making terrible decisions in 7 Days To Die

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:24 PM PST

    Ladders?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:36 AM PST

    So if I knock out the first two blocks of a ladder, zombies can't climb it right?

    submitted by /u/joshbmarimba
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel