• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 9, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - November 09, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - November 09, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - November 09, 2019

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Nearly done our first Alpha 18 custom POI. The lighthouse will be showcased later this week.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:28 AM PST

    Am I crazy?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:42 PM PST

    Sometimes you just want to get out and explore the world

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    Zombified "players" as minibosses

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:21 PM PST

    The following idea came to me, when I was reaching for medicine in my base: what if an untreated infection finished me off while I was minding my business in my safehouse and my zombified self, still wearing the armour I found and crafted, still gripping my modified iron club, would be left there, guarding the attic of the POI I repurpused, ready to spring to psychotic action when a curious survivor breached in. That would be quite a challenge!

    You catch my drift? A new type of zombie, that would stand and move like a player, wear clothes and armour, guarding his stashes and base. Lore-wise, explain it like he/she is half way into unlife, so he can still use weapons, but lost all humanity so will attack trespassers with unholy rage and is beyond diplomacy.

    If the pimps want to be creative, these mini-bosses could have back stories of their own, have diary entries around their base, have a distinct style to their places. Eg: Shelley uses bows and spears and hunkered down in a cottage in the forest biome; her place is not heavily defended because she doesn't have points in blacksmithing; she prefers tending to crops and depending on wooden items; she keeps delicious food stored, made from her crops. Of course, NOT giving them backstories is better if these mini-bosses were to be entirely randomized.

    Some variety and progression is available here. Easier "infected survivors" would have wooden defenses and wear leather - as actual players do in early game - and tougher ones would have concrete bunkers, sentry turrets and bear military gear - as one does in late game.

    It'd be neat if the looting of their corpses would be like a Bethesda game, where you can strip him clear of everything, but maybe that's not possible, and that's ok. This can be explained by the fact that the combat destroyed most of his armour, so only 1 or 2 items would be lootable.

    Surely the programming behind it is challenging. In my plan, their models would be in line with the players' models, not the zombies', so care would be necessary to make them look canny. Also, to program AI shooting guns is a brand new can of worms. Have them stand still firing at you, or worse run a beeline towards you would be a sore sight, but in the other hand, program them to take cover is to ask too much of the pimps.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/apostrophefz
    [link] [comments]

    While modding I stumbled into this rather photogenic, very red landscape with the sun setting in the distance.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:16 PM PST

    Shoutout to the Steak and Potatoes slobbering delicious picture

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:47 PM PST

    Fuck my life.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    How to upgrade weapons and tools

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:56 PM PST

    I played a while ago before alpha 18 and I remember being able to upgrade toolsmithing with perks. I don't see the upgrade now, so is there a way to do it?

    submitted by /u/v2na
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got any good seeds for stable A18 yet. Specifically something with a big city area with at least 2 traders closeish?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:40 PM PST

    Just looking for some good seeds for the stable version of A18. I like big towns or cities but i would also like at least 2 traders to be close by. Their quests are basically the only reason i enter some buildings like the barns.

    Also please include Wordsize and the Coordinates to important stuff.

    submitted by /u/partisan98
    [link] [comments]

    Using POI as your base

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:59 AM PST

    I've been using the roof of the 3-floor motel as a base, knocking out stairs to create a traditional maze and zombie drop. Recently found the Resident Evil-esque mansion with the huge underground section though and kinda feel like moving.

    Do you take over POIs, and if so, what's your favorite setup?

    submitted by /u/redraven937
    [link] [comments]

    Experiencing a weird bug.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:25 PM PST

    Hey everyone. I started a new A18 game and I'm experiencing a weird issue. So far I have had 0 zombies at the end of day 2. I've gotten them when I dig up a buried supplies crate for a quest but other than that none. None in POIs, none wandering around. Animals spawning as normal but no zombies at all. Anyone else seen this bug? Any way to resolve other than restarting again?

    submitted by /u/Wolfbeckett
    [link] [comments]

    Base Location?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:27 PM PST

    I just wanted any recommendations on an area near Departure and the river that I could/should build my base?

    submitted by /u/WonkierCracker6
    [link] [comments]

    Im looking to play with a few people

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:04 PM PST

    Does falling damage kill zombies ?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Empty Trader

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:03 PM PST

    Empty Trader

    Back in 5 mins

    I went into my local trader the other day & the shop was empty. There are 3 other traders that I know of in my map and they're working as normal. Anyone ever experience this?

    I remember on A17 once, a trader failed to open one day, it was just shut all day. Wierd.

    submitted by /u/Colon8
    [link] [comments]

    How did the playerbase rise to 30k players at once so quickly?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:13 PM PST

    Is it an update or what

    submitted by /u/riad_thunderbolt
    [link] [comments]

    Our base destroyed

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:27 AM PST

    PC version. Main screen not loading up

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:26 PM PST

    Hi All,

    I'm having problems with 7days that it is not loading up at all after this update.

    The main screen will appear for an instance after the anti-cheat pop up completes. I have tried to uninstall and do other things like properties setting but no luck. Do you guys have any advice?

    submitted by /u/Kyogrechuate1
    [link] [comments]

    Uh oh

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:15 PM PST

    Was TNT removed?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:01 PM PST

    Playing alpha 18

    submitted by /u/WonkierCracker6
    [link] [comments]

    Shower Thoughts...

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:34 PM PST

    Just took a shower and was just thinking about what's in store for Alpha 19.. I know I know Alpha 18 just not long ago dropped but I am just wondering what the guys at TheFunPimps have planned for the next release.

    Since the gaming engine has been sorted out I think the next release would likely come out sooner rather than later what Alpha 18 did take. When Alpha 18 came out I was soo hyped with all the new stuff, lockpicks, stunbaton, new poi's, revamped skill trees, performance improvements, recipe books and more! That's why I can't wait too see what is in store for the next release.

    submitted by /u/TheHiddenYouTuber
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server. Help

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:31 PM PST

    help - dedicated server, stuck on connecting to server.
    Linux, Ubuntu 18.04

    submitted by /u/Tialas555
    [link] [comments]

    The Tree Challenge Onward to New Heights!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:38 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel