• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - November 18, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - November 18, 2019


    Modded Monday - November 18, 2019

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Introduced a friend to the game yesterday. The first blood moon went exactly as planned

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:00 AM PST

    I build a house

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:19 AM PST

    Wedge defence ---discuss

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:26 PM PST

    Dang Birds

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:52 PM PST

    How do you sort your inventory?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:53 PM PST

    Just wondering now you sort your inventory and put what in what chest.

    I've always done

    1. Ores (iron, lead etc)
    2. Health and food
    3. Tools.
    4. Mods and weapons
    5. Things like duct tape, mech parts glue etc
    6. Clothes
    7. Random
    8. Trader saleables

    How do you do it?!

    submitted by /u/Samadams9292
    [link] [comments]

    Do Hatch Elevators No Longer Work

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:29 PM PST

    I'm building a hatch elevator, and it no longer is working for me. Did they get broken?

    Pretty sure I'm following the instructions correctly, and I have done them before.

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/KatKilmowski
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to revert back to a previous day?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:08 PM PST

    I may have royally screwed myself over a couple days before day 70 and have spent several in game days trying to retrieve my bag on top a skyscraper in the desert. It spawns over a dozen green bastards on it and even a quick dash on there has been futile.

    submitted by /u/PM_WORST_FART_STORY
    [link] [comments]

    Jammed Chest

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:37 PM PST

    I tried to lock a chest I did not place, and it now won't let me in it and calls it Jammed.

    I'm suspecting it's because I did not place it. I hope it lets the person who placed it in.

    Anyone know?

    submitted by /u/KatKilmowski
    [link] [comments]

    fetch quest bugged in MP

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:30 PM PST

    If me or my friend share a fetch quest with each other, only one of us is able to snag the supplies while the other one can't get one. The satchel still says search after one of us grabs the supplies just like the buried supplies quest works, but there's nothing inside for the other to grab. Has anyone else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/pikmin969
    [link] [comments]

    Finally starting up!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:19 PM PST

    Can anyone give beginners advice on what to focus on when starting the game and what materials/weapons/health/etc to focus on to get a good start?

    This game seems like it is going to be awesome!

    submitted by /u/beardown31
    [link] [comments]

    Mod help please!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:35 PM PST

    Looking for a mod that alot of content creators use for, emptying items out of their inventory that can stack, the icon is located just above the inventory slots and is the shape of a shopping basket, no one listed the mod !

    Any help would be great!

    submitted by /u/ethanb1993
    [link] [comments]

    Use of Ramps?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:14 AM PST

    Hello everyone! I started playing 7 Days back in A16. I had a based back then where I used ramps to go from the bottom of the world up to ground level and drove my minibike up the ramps all the time. I just tried this again on A18 and realized that ramps are too steep for any of the vehicles to reliably go up any decent sized distance. Is there a better source of doing so? I would have had the garage at the base of the mountain if hatch ladders were still a thing, but sadly they aren't.

    TLDR: Ramps are too steep for vehicles. What method do you use for going up big distances?

    submitted by /u/flash_am
    [link] [comments]

    If you wanna play then add me. My username is MiniGodzilla524

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:39 PM PST

    (A18) Trying to make a nice closet for my clothes

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:23 AM PST

    I know a bunch of things are in shape menus now

    Is that clothing bag that sits in closets only a dev item or is it hidden some where in a shape menu?

    submitted by /u/tracersmith
    [link] [comments]

    Ground texture glitched

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:04 PM PST

    Killing bears

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:12 AM PST

    I have 2 quest active at the moment " Buy the farm" , "Don't Feed the Bears". Both require me to kill some bears but the problem im having is the kills wont register. I have killed 5 or so bears since accepting these missions but not even 1 killed bear is registering on my quest. Am I doing something wrong ? Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/Jmarler_
    [link] [comments]

    A18 - Increase time day takes and decrease time night takes

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:41 PM PST

    Hello all! I am currently trying to extend the time that we have during the day while making nights shorter. These settings seem to be combined into just a 24hr day timer rather than splitting up days and nights. I was hoping there would be some advise on how to make our days longer without also making the nights longer as well, or preferably, shortening the nights altogether. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/iamgoldin
    [link] [comments]

    Handyman Achievement Glitch?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:20 PM PST

    So I was looking through the Steam achievements for this game, and noticed the Handyman achievement ("Craft your first wood frame") wasn't unlocked. Believe or not, I've made it far enough in the game that I've crafted and used wood frames on various maps. Is anyone else having this problem, or does anyone know a solution?

    PS: I didn't have 7D2D on Steam until A18, so maybe it's an issue with this build in particular.

    submitted by /u/Timofcent
    [link] [comments]

    Is iron ore more rare? Alpha 18?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:10 PM PST

    So i remember if you mine the rocks that look like a circle you get iron ore which you melt down. Now those rocks only give rocks and now you can find iron ore by itself randomly generated? In my area i only found 2 of these rocks... am i doing something wrong? I've been getting iron by smelting metal armour I've been finding and looting. Is there a better and more effective way?

    submitted by /u/balto_zoom
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know for A18.1 how to set up an underground farm and how to do the plants that need water now? Thank you!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:06 PM PST

    Edit: can you breed the animals for food?

    Any help would be wonderful.

    submitted by /u/tmcgee85
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Let's play questions...

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:53 AM PST

    Hey there! I am enjoying the game quite a lot since Alpha 18, and I'm actually watching some let's play series because this game is fun even when other people are playing it. I've never seen someone do a playthrough on the way I prefer to play the game, so I was thinking about making a pilot episode. I am not sure if people are waiting for this though, so a check before I actually invest time in it.

    My preferred way to play the game:

    Old school zombies: they should be fairly easy to kill, gun headshots would kill them most of the time, and they should not be able to destroy blocks as quicky as they are able to at the moment. Also, they are only walking/shambling. Settings: Walk, Walk, Walk, Walk... block damage 25% (maybe 50%?) and difficulty on adventurer (was thinking Scavenger but thats probably to easy?).

    Hordes should be big and more random, danger can happen every night. Settings: Blood moon Frequency 4, Bloodmoon Range 4, Bloodmoon warning in the evening, Bloodmoon count 32.

    Marked airdrops, no loot respawn, perma death

    I'm also using some modlets from JaxTeller718: *Eggs in fridges *Increased wandering hordes *Bird's nests and Thras destroyed after looting *Increased wilderness zombies *Backpack stash all options *Reduced surface ores *Reduced water in loot *Reduced zombie arm reach

    I've installed the SMX HUD as well, as it is cool and you can see food/water/temperature, and a mod that minimises zombie digging

    "Warning": I have never made a recording/Let's Play, nor did much editing... My native language is Dutch. My English is okay, but I obviously have a somewhat of a Dutch accent.

    A few questions: To increase the difficulty, I'd like a headshot mod, can only find a A17 one though... Would you guys enjoy a playthrough with these settings. Would the accent make you not want to watch. What are must haves in a Let's Play according to you guys. Are there improvements I could make in the settings.

    What would you like to see in a Lets Play series?

    submitted by /u/Mister__Orange
    [link] [comments]

    Question About FPS Cap

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:29 AM PST

    Hey guys I'm trying to get into this game again and I seem to be capped at 60 fps for some reason. Is there a setting I don't know about that would cap me.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/desertbeagle85
    [link] [comments]

    Cant connect to any servers or have someone join mine.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:08 AM PST

    After returning to 7 days after a few months of not playing im experiencing a major issue.

    Im unable to join any servers , its stuck on connecting basically. When I tried hosting my own, my gf is able to join my server. However she then gets nullreferenceexception errors( which I dont get) and is unable to even loot. She is able to join other peoples servers just fine. Which leads me to believe the problem is with me.

    I have done the reinstall procedure several times, even deleting the registry.

    I dont have any mods installed, literally done everything I can think of.

    Has anyone experienced something similar or know a fix? Im completely out of ideas tbh.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SirBarley
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel