• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - November 06, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - November 06, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - November 06, 2019

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you've tried but the only solution is a very noisy solution!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:22 PM PST

    Watching "The Spy" on Netflix, waiting for a zombie to crash the scene

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 03:36 PM PST

    And I thought I would be stuck there for a whole day..

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 03:21 PM PST

    Surviving 7th night

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:48 AM PST

    how do you gather enough gear and build a structure to survive the hoarde? how much stuff do I need there's only 7 days of time a quad layer of wood spikes and ammo isn't going to be enough for the onslaught though I'm not sure how much is enough. dont even have a chainsaw let alone many other things. Time is the enemy

    basically need something like this just to survive the first apocolypse https://youtu.be/5vc3wKPRhV0?t=255

    Anyone who has succeeded got any tips?

    submitted by /u/estrogenmilk
    [link] [comments]

    Switches Are Useless in A18.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Doesn't matter where I put it. Behind a block to avoid getting hit. Several blocks away from the zombies. Encased in a block square. The fat cops explosion affects switches from like 10 blocks away. And switches are destroyed almost immediately on horde night. Of course, I suppose I could try placing one 20 blocks away or something. But that kind of defeats the point of the switch, which is supposed to be a convenient way to turn something on and off quickly.

    submitted by /u/DrunkenDave
    [link] [comments]

    Home base designs?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:16 PM PST

    Back after not playing for a little over a year, a lot has changed. Used to have a giant pit to bedrock with my base nicely sat in the middle, most zed's fell and died, the kill floor took out the rest with a couple of shots... now thats all changed.

    So fall damage is nerfed, and the old have 2x bases (bloodmoon&home) is back. So blood moon we want a trick base (it sucks, but hey gotta live right) but what about the home base?

    What is the best approach for a home base these day (only used for storage, crafting, etc). Something deep underground, something on pillars to allow roaming hoards to pass without too much issue or just build something fun, add some defences and not worry?

    submitted by /u/Flakk_Munky
    [link] [comments]

    White/Grey distant terrain?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:11 PM PST

    Anyone else getting this? Terrain as close as a few hundred meters sometimes gets completely greyed out. Really kills the immersion..

    submitted by /u/Greedx7dsx
    [link] [comments]

    My wasteland brother in arms and I at dawn

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:45 PM PST

    Somewhere I already saw it. :)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:11 AM PST

    Balancing INT Builds - Crafting

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    With the changes in A18 to crafting, I think there is an easy way to balance INT builds - specifically in regards to crafting. With combat, the Junk Turrets are almost OP - especially with maxed skills, so they hold up just fine there. But with the crafting side of things, you only get access to INT Specific schematics, and you can only build up to T5 items from the INT tree. In regards to crafting, INT builds are treated the same as every other build - which is a big mistake imo.

    While this change greatly helps the other builds: Perception for Rifles, Agility for Bows, etc., it gimps the crafting focus of an Intelligence build. I really like that people who focus on their specific builds can create T5 items from that tree. As a perception marksman, I like that I can create a T5 Marksman Rifle without having to touch the INT tree at all.

    What I'm proposing, however, is to keep the system exactly as it is, except allow INT Builds to create up to T5 items for any schematic they have. The limitation would be that you would still need to learn a schematic for something that is not native to the INT tree, but once you have it, as an "Advanced Engineer", you should be able to create a T5 Marksman Rifle, or shotgun, Baseball bat, etc.

    This would allow anyone focusing on a specific tree to craft items they want, up to the quality they have access to. That's a great idea and should be kept, but making the change to Int builds would allow crafting focused builds to "keep up". I realize that without some perks in the late game, the gun wont be nearly as powerful as with perks, but as a crafter, I would like to be able to build stuff for all of my teammates (or even myself if I want to branch into another tree).

    I just think it's a complete waste to have an entire build focused on the crafting aspect of certain things, but I can only create a T1 rifle unless I drop 5-10 skill points in that one tree.

    Thoughts?

    TlDr: Allow INT builds to make up to T5 quality items from any schematic they've learned as long as the Int build is high enough/appropriate skills are bought

    submitted by /u/Demiga
    [link] [comments]

    I need big big big help!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:26 PM PST

    So it's day two and I'm both starving and thirsty, I just finished up the forge but now I've got to make an anvil and cooking pot! I have eggs, raw meat, and murky water. I'm not sure if I should eat the eggs and drink some murky water or what, also is there any easier way to get a forge and cooking pot set up faster?

    submitted by /u/BrazyBookie
    [link] [comments]

    Question about farm plots (v18)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:59 PM PST

    Does anyone know if they still need sunlight like they have in previous builds to grow plants or does it not matter any more? I just wanted to check before I put our farm plots down.

    Thanks for your time. :)

    submitted by /u/ryeookin
    [link] [comments]

    18.1 experimental b6 game freezing constantly

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:56 PM PST

    Anyone else freezing constantly ? My games locking up on me every 15-30 minutes. I can't get to the task manager and have to power off to restart

    submitted by /u/Draless
    [link] [comments]

    Ammo belt

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:00 AM PST

    This is just kinda shooting the shit in regards to desired features in the game. I'd like if there was a clothing mod or something that added a few specific additional inventory slots to hold only ammo (nothing else is able to go in). Even if it was just like 3 slots. That way, you have a dedicated 3 slots for ammo and only ammo.

    submitted by /u/Vert_DaFerk
    [link] [comments]

    Common "problem", what are people's clever way to avoid it?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:37 AM PST

    Common "problem", what are people's clever way to avoid it?

    Trying to fill in the gaps....

    https://preview.redd.it/wiektehaj2x31.png?width=1915&format=png&auto=webp&s=4bb975252e44ab539db36e1b32c6cb7030c9b6b7

    Most, if not all, of us have encountered the issue of blocks not seamlessly joining. What are some of the creative ways to get around this issue.

    In the situation shown in the picture, I am thinking I will use flagstone plates that will cover the 9 flagstone blocks leading up to the steps, then extend the plates out into the road.

    Edit: like this. I mean, it's "alright" but not great.

    https://preview.redd.it/136lwgbvk2x31.png?width=1917&format=png&auto=webp&s=29e8fe06b7b20f24db8485cff07b12edc7e33a5d

    submitted by /u/FatalHaberdashery
    [link] [comments]

    No more Stone Pillars in 18 ?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:07 AM PST

    Hi, I love to use such pillars to have a cleaner base but I only find a 100 pillar and not in stone while restarting a new game and by the way I see much less types of materials in the list Is there a perk to get access to those type of pieces ?

    submitted by /u/tomnuke78
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling up.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:49 PM PST

    I have reached level 52 and am now leveling up so much slower, the problem is i need so many points still. the only way ive found to level up quick and easy is to place rebar frames and upgrade with cement mix. any ideas?

    submitted by /u/MR-_-R0B0T
    [link] [comments]

    1/4 block gap changed?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:25 PM PST

    Did they change it so Zombs don't fall through 1/4 block gaps anymore?

    I just had a wandering horde come skipping merrily up my kill corridor without any dropping through the gaps...

    submitted by /u/othergallow
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 Screen Resolution bug

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:13 PM PST

    So I've narrowed it down a little. When I open the game, it's the same resolution I left it at. When I load the game, it loads... the same resolution I left it at. About half way through the loading process it jumps to max resolution. Loads the game and there I am at not the resolution I play at. It's not a settings issue apparently because it remembers my preference between sessions... for some reason loading the game changes this. *Shrug*

    I recorded a crappy video with my phone that I can upload but yeah... it's a thing.

    submitted by /u/psychicash
    [link] [comments]

    7d2d pc lag

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:57 PM PST

    I wanted to know if it was because of my system and if so can someone recommend upgrade. I have ryzen 5 2400G. Mem DDR4 8GB 3000Hz. An GeForce 730 4GB.

    submitted by /u/Nate1227b
    [link] [comments]

    M60

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:51 PM PST

    Has anyone found an m60? I have lucky looter 3 and haven't seen one

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    Online server - Stuck on starting game screen

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:45 PM PST

    I have been playing on a server fine, took a break for a few hours and when i came back it will not load. It stays at the starting game screen, what is weird is that when i go and force close the game, the world briefly shows up with sound and movement (for maybe a second). Anyone have a workaround?

    submitted by /u/ChiodoS04
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for sneaky boi?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:11 PM PST

    So like the title says, I'm looking for tips on which skills to invest in outside agility. I'm a bow/knife main, with a double barrel sawed off as an emergency weapon. I'm also investing in the lock pick tree, slightly upset it doesn't go with all the other sneaky stuff, but eh.

    Anyway, any other skills I should look into?

    submitted by /u/The-Master-Dwarf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel