• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 20, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - November 20, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - November 20, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - November 20, 2019

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my underground bunker at the bottom of the map under a mountain.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:15 AM PST

    My looting style

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:58 PM PST

    Anyone else getting this problem with their random gens? Its happened twice to my gf and I now. (Sorry for low quality image)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:44 AM PST

    Our new base

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:53 PM PST

    Easy quick EXP boost (if mining book found)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:47 AM PST

    One of the Art of Mining perk books allows you to craft pallets of certain items (wood, stones, lead, iron etc). It takes one stack (6000) of the item to craft the bulk item. It only takes about 7 seconds to craft but gives you about 9900Xp on the first craft. This goes down with each subsequent craft but is still in the thousands. Once you craft the bulk item you can then simply open it to get the 6000 stack back then re-craft the bulk item. The EXP amount is specific to the type so if you craft lead, iron and wood each into bulk you will get 9900 per item for each. All in all you can get well over 100k XP in a few minutes using this. Understandably you need to get lucky and acquire the mining book first. Not everybody would want to cheese it like this either but thought I'd put it out there 👍

    submitted by /u/Furious_Super_Sledge
    [link] [comments]

    Landmine book perk

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:18 AM PST

    So as many of you know there is a book that allows you to walk over landmines without setting them off. I searched and couldnt find a post on this so just a PSA I tested it out and it works for vehicles too. Makes driving off road in the wasteland and near military bases way less stressful.

    submitted by /u/Malaki202
    [link] [comments]

    Newb here. Is there a way to use “cheat mode” in a game with a friend or only local game by myself? (PS4)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:03 PM PST

    Title is pretty self explanatory but I'm trying to play 7dtd online with a buddy w/ cheat mode. Is that at all possible on console?

    submitted by /u/vandyzack7
    [link] [comments]

    Help me please. When I stream I can’t hear my teammates voices on stream. I’m new to pc any advice would help

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:19 PM PST

    Adrenaline rush (for melee)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:03 PM PST

    So at a certain level at a perk, like whenever you get brawler level 4 whenever you get him 3 times in a row you get a adrenaline rush (5 or 7 seconds depending on your skill points in brawler) meaning that your character like yells because he or she gets mad (also the seconds for adrenaline rush are in game seconds). And because of this your vision turns red and your brawling damage gets a 2.5 multiplier. After you are done punching heads off you stamina bar is at 30 and you regain your stamina bar back at 50% the normal rate. This affect lasts for 3 real life seconds.

    submitted by /u/claybordom
    [link] [comments]

    A18.2 (B2) Tree Issue

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:05 AM PST

    Anyone having an issue with weird trees after the B2 update? My map now has loads of trees that I can one shot and get like 50/60 wood from (not sure what they're actually supposed to be).

    Am I screwed and need to start a new world?

    submitted by /u/FaviousM
    [link] [comments]

    Savefile compatibility

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:48 PM PST

    I thought I saw that saves have been made compatible between upgrades, is that the case? It's really what's kept me from putting time into this game, because I love it but constantly having to start over is a no-go.

    submitted by /u/muzakbymrfxr
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanting to keep up with the Steep Wedge Defence idea

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:55 PM PST

    [New Server] Meteor PvP | 127 Slots | 16KM map | Hosted in Seattle | Good Rates | High difficulty

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:30 PM PST

    Hello, I have created a new PVP server with no rules! We made this server because we hated being refused connections to other servers that are being slot capped. We also wanted no rules, hard zombies that make playing at night a real risk, and no insane rates that make the game too easy

    Settings are:

    Difficulty - Survivalist

    24 Hour Cycle - 90 minutes

    Daylight Length - 18

    Z Day Speed - Walk

    Z Night Speed - Sprint

    Bloodmoon Speed - Nightmare

    Feral Speed - Nightmare

    Max Zombies - 80

    Max Animals - 70

    XP Mult - 200%

    Player Block Damage - 125%

    AI Block Damage - 50%

    AI Blood Moon Damage - 75%

    Loot Abundance - 200%

    Drop On Death - backpack only

    Air Drops - Every Day

    Mark Air Drops - On

    Blood Moon Count - 8

    Party Shared Kill Range - 1KM

    Player Killing - Everyone

    Max Players - 127

    This is not hosted via some game server host, but is instead hosted on our own hardware being colo'd to a Seattle datacenter!

    Specs:

    dual quad core Xeon CPUs (8c/16th), 64GB of RAM, gigabit connection, dual SSDs in RAID 1, iDRAC management, Windows 2019 Server OS.

    You join via IP:

    64.140.150.215 / default port

    Or you can search for our server by typing in "Meteor PVP" Hope to see some of you online!

    submitted by /u/Qoilo
    [link] [comments]

    Pump Shotgun??

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:05 PM PST

    Did I miss something in the patch notes? I haven't found a single pump action shotgun. Nor have I found a way to craft it. Furthermore, in all the "Let's Play" videos I've been watching, and the streams I've been able to catch; I haven't seen a single one. Did they remove it? Or is it just some super rare end game item now? I've literally been saving points to put into the shotgun perk for whenever I happen to come across one. And I'm not talking about the side-by-side/double barrel shotgun (pure garbage in my opinion).

    submitted by /u/WiskyJack_
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions/feedback

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:37 AM PST

    -Backpacks that take up the armor slot and either add a few slots or more likely reduce encumberment by a few.

    -More diverse weapons and vehicles to fit the apocalyptic theme. ATVs, Lever-Action Rifle, things like that.

    -A better tutorial and intuitive crafting interface. I wasn't aware that bone knifes existed until day 35 from an airdrop. Leading to...

    -Airdrop loot scaling with your level/day.

    -Less food poisoning/dysentary in certain food sources, add spoiling to non canned goods that can spoil after a few days if not kept in a cooler and later on with electricity a refridgerator, adding make Ice and snow from the fridge as well and having Ice as a material for obviously coolers and such but also for decorations like Ice Bricks and Blocks and even an Ice Pack to help soothe a broken limb, not fixing it but making the slow penalty less. It would be easy to craft compared to a splint but of course isn't as effective.

    submitted by /u/GrandmasterSluggy
    [link] [comments]

    Totally wouldn't survive the blood mood but it looks pretty.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:21 AM PST

    Team?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:32 PM PST

    Looking for people to play with as a team hmu

    submitted by /u/NoSaintNick
    [link] [comments]

    Question on Junk Turrets

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:22 PM PST

    Modifications... what can they haz?

    submitted by /u/THE_PHYS
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4]

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:21 PM PST

    I was talking to a buddy of mine who told me that they released a new update that added in a truck and a helicopter. Is this true and if so where do you find it on survival. 🤔

    submitted by /u/xUltraGameRx
    [link] [comments]

    Scarce presence of motor tool parts (A18)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:19 PM PST

    I would really like to craft an auger but the motor tool parts are so hard to find,will the trader start selling them more often if I start upgrading my trading skill or will he at least start selling chainsaws and augers?

    submitted by /u/Falco_SleepsAllDay
    [link] [comments]

    Mod that allows use of Creative Mode Blocks?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:54 PM PST

    I'd like to be able to craft the various creative mode blocks.
    I'm looking for a modlet that allows this.

    Additionally, I'd be willing to create one if I can find an example how to do it for one block (I'll go in and repeat the process for all of them).

    There are just a ton of great block types in the game, pipes, I-Beams, ducts, fencing.. All this great stuff that's just inaccessible. I'd like to be able to have the ability to craft and place these items.

    submitted by /u/Mofaklar
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicle inventory issue

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:45 PM PST

    Wondering if anyone else has this issue. Pc current experimental build and world is carried over from 18 experimental on up. I'll load up my game and my 4x4 inventory will be what was in it from a couple saves ago. I leave "unload" the area and when I come back the inventory will be back up to date on what it was supposed to be.

    submitted by /u/willp431
    [link] [comments]

    Shallow incline ramps via Wedge frames

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:04 PM PST

    So I'm making something that I'd like some soft incline ramps as part of. Well, really, I can think of tons of places I'd won't them, but the problem is that when I reload my frame to switch to it, there's no wedge frame tips. There's wedge frame corner tips (the only thing with tip in the name), there's tons of pieces of a various varieties, but there's no lower piece that locks with the wedge frame to make a proper ramp that I can find, and in fact the wedge frame corner tip is the only thing the lines up with it at all, other than the half block ramp.

    Can someone tell me what they are called or what I'm otherwise missing here?

    submitted by /u/Peter_G
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get a quality 6 Fireman's Helmet?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:54 AM PST

    It seems like this helmet offers the most protection (13 armor + 5% =18 armor), but it seems it can only be crafted and is therefore limited to quality 5.

    Unless I have been unlucky so far and you can actually find it inside fire departments?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/widarddddd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel