• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - December 14, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - December 14, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - December 14, 2019

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When the zombies get too creepy and you want to have something cute around at your base :3

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:24 AM PST

    Pure luck. I started a new game and within minutes found this vault. This is my home for now.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:01 AM PST

    Alpha 18 | Guide to Electricity (Basic)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:22 AM PST

    Are there any mods for vehicles like the 4x4 truck?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:38 PM PST

    I see the option to add mods in the vehicle menu, but haven't found any car mods.

    submitted by /u/simonsayz13
    [link] [comments]

    Having issues starting server on ubuntu 18.04 headless

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:28 PM PST

    I'm trying to start a server for a18 and i've installed it but every time i try to start the server i get this:

    [S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed. CAppInfoCacheReadFromDiskThread took 3 milliseconds to initialize CApplicationManagerPopulateThread took 6 milliseconds to initialize (will have waited on CAppInfoCacheReadFromDiskThread) RecordSteamInterfaceCreation (PID 15351): SteamGameServer012 / GameServer RecordSteamInterfaceCreation (PID 15351): SteamUtils009 / Utils Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 251570 RecordSteamInterfaceCreation (PID 15351): SteamGameServer012 / GameServer RecordSteamInterfaceCreation (PID 15351): SteamUtils009 / Utils RecordSteamInterfaceCreation (PID 15351): SteamNetworking005 / Networking RecordSteamInterfaceCreation (PID 15351): SteamGameServerStats001 / GameServerStats RecordSteamInterfaceCreation (PID 15351): STEAMHTTP_INTERFACE_VERSION002 / HTTP RecordSteamInterfaceCreation (PID 15351): STEAMINVENTORY_INTERFACE_V002 / Inventory RecordSteamInterfaceCreation (PID 15351): STEAMUGC_INTERFACE_VERSION010 / UGC RecordSteamInterfaceCreation (PID 15351): STEAMAPPS_INTERFACE_VERSION008 / Apps 

    and then just stops.. Is there any way to help get rid of this? if you need any more information feel free to ask

    submitted by /u/logan_houston
    [link] [comments]

    First Demo Guy Experience

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:34 PM PST

    So last night I had my 119 horde night & finally, some Demo guys appeared. There were 4 in total and I've got to say my tower made killing them so easy. Some of you may remember my Tower Defense post I put up some time ago. The fact that I'm above the zombies and shooting down on them, results in plenty of headshots. I took the Demo's out using normal ammo, no AP needed. None of them turned red, so there was no collateral damage.

    The event I had been looking forward to with some concern turned out to be a pretty easy deal.

    submitted by /u/Colon8
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie bear in Diersville

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:12 PM PST

    He's hiding out in a corpse strewn makeshift cave at the construction site.

    I'm on zombies always sprint. Is the loot there worth the danger and how should I take him out?

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 navezgane map?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:52 PM PST

    Anyone know where to find a layout of the alpha 18 navezgane map?

    submitted by /u/joshbmarimba
    [link] [comments]

    I NEED PEOPLE

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:39 PM PST

    I just got this game and I am so confused if your on Xbox my gamer tag is (FunkeySplash328)

    submitted by /u/afamousperson3
    [link] [comments]

    Navezgane map in alpha 18

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:34 AM PST

    I just started a new playthrough on the Navezgane map and there's a lot of new buildings and redesigned ones. I haven't explored much, but is it the same map as in Alpha 17? I really hope that fifth town in the radiated zone can be reached some day...

    Also, I wonder if the Flurry of Blows perk works on the bat. It does work on the club, but isn't the bat 2 handed?

    submitted by /u/mrtn17
    [link] [comments]

    so i went afk in my base then all of the sudden everything disappeared all my chest everything

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:15 AM PST

    even some of my underground base is filled in with dirt

    submitted by /u/HeatedLemon
    [link] [comments]

    Zeds playing catch with a 4x4 truck

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:51 AM PST

    [Help Needed] Issue with Minibike Gas on XBox.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:00 AM PST

    So I've had a Minibike that has worked forever. All pieces are ~450.

    Then I hit one spike trap when the game lags. The entire bike immediately exploded, ruining my 71H42M life.

    Now I've rebuilt, repaired, and everything to the bike, but the tank won't hold more than 4 units of Gas.

    Anyone know why or have a fix?

    submitted by /u/TJPOMGA
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to recover a save?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:57 PM PST

    Long story short my laptop battery no longer charges. I caught the cable as I moved and pulled it out and my laptop went off mid game. My game is now corrupted and won't open.

    Any way around this or am I spitting my dummy out and not playing this game again for a while?

    submitted by /u/turmo1l
    [link] [comments]

    New to 7D2D, trying to create a dedicated server, could use advice

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

    As mentioned, I'm fairly new to the game, but I did a fair bit of research into a dedicated server and decided to use my streaming rig as a server (when I'm not streaming, specifically). System is a 6850k@4.5/16gb DDR4@2400/GTX 980, running on an SSD, with plenty of storage. So, my issue is that when I'm trying to generate a world for my server (running the 7D2D dedicated server through SteamCMD), it seems to hang on "Generating Socket Data", at least for the 2 1/2 hours that I was willing to leave it before I gave up. I'm curious if this is normal, or if there's something I'm doing wrong, as I expected long times for generating a max size world (as I understand it), but it seems to be stuck instead of actually working on creating the world, especially compared to other log files I've found from people creating 16k worlds.

    <!-- World -->

    <property name="GameWorld" value="RWG"/> <!-- "RWG" (see WorldGenSeed and WorldGenSize options below) or any already existing world name in the Worlds folder (currently shipping with e.g. "Navezgane", "PREGEN01", ...) --> <property name="WorldGenSeed" value="Metropolis"/> <!-- If RWG this is the seed for the generation of the new world. If a world with the resulting name already exists it will simply load it --> <property name="WorldGenSize" value="16384"/> <!-- If RWG this controls the width and height of the created world. It is also used in combination with WorldGenSeed to create the internal RWG seed thus also creating a unique map name even if using the same WorldGenSeed. Has to be between 2048 and 16384, though large map sizes will take long to generate / download / load --> <property name="GameName" value="Nounger"/> <!-- Whatever you want the game name to be. This affects the save game name as well as the seed used when placing decoration (trees etc) in the world. It does not control the generic layout of the world if creating an RWG world --> <property name="GameMode" value="GameModeSurvival"/> <!-- GameModeSurvival --> 

    I know this isn't proper format, and I'll try to update as soon as possible with a direct copy from the server file, but I'm making this post on my main PC as I'm running another attempt at generating a world on my other PC. If anyone can help out here it would be amazingly appreciated.

    Edit: Added direct text from server file

    submitted by /u/nounga
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for People to Play 7 Days With

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:39 AM PST

    Been playing solo and just want to experience the game with actual people. I'm pretty new to the game but I think I have the majority of it down now. I live in Tokyo but I work afternoons so I'm always up late.

    Discord: Ab5Tr4cT#6514

    Steam: 279284738

    submitted by /u/Ab5Tr4cT
    [link] [comments]

    There's One Frustrating Thing About A18.2

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:15 AM PST

    I decided to jump in creative and test something out in regards to perks and levels. With the cap of 300, you get 299 skill points. With the addition of the basic survival quest reward of 4 points, you get 303 points to play with... ONE POINT short of maxing out everything. Argh, that's gonna be so annoying seeing that one skill that is one point short.

    For solo players, you can max everything except Charismatic Nature which can go to 3/4 but this one seems pointless for solo. It's for buffing allies... Which... You don't have any of. As for multiplayer, well... You could do the same or leave a point off something else.

    submitted by /u/OutcastMunkee
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the cause/fix for this issue?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:43 AM PST

    Does anyone know the cause/fix for this issue?

    This has happened on multiple servers of mine now and I don't know what is going on. After server restarts, it appears that it breaks the game. Only about an hour of game time and only two days in-game. Two servers so far. Please help if you have feedback.

    https://preview.redd.it/ojzmxzw1om441.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bd2b44cbaa03b60d9dca83d6c1b6b0580055e56f

    submitted by /u/Silvis121
    [link] [comments]

    How stable is alpha 18.2 on an alpha 18.0 save file?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:27 AM PST

    Don't wanna get corrupted haha

    submitted by /u/switchem_abbs
    [link] [comments]

    Melee Street Base - 7 Days to Die - Alpha 18

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:09 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel