• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 15, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - December 15, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - December 15, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - December 15, 2019

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What not to do to your teammate during horde night

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:56 AM PST

    Another day another base built.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:51 PM PST

    Our hospital rooftop base complete with rooftop garden and forest

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:37 AM PST

    Be careful inspecting damage when you use mines

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:12 PM PST

    I think I hit the world gen jackpot

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:25 PM PST

    When I first encountered the gore crows

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:56 PM PST

    When things get real...real quick...ignore the beard ornaments haha

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:17 PM PST

    When after finishing room looting you decide to take a look at the ceiling

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:46 AM PST

    Is it possible to build this still? I can't seem to craft it?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:21 PM PST

    How to pick up workbench which I placed?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:13 PM PST

    I'm pressed and held E but no avail?

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    What would you find in this POI?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:15 AM PST

    Agility build

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:45 PM PST

    Has anyone tried playing using primarily the agility tree and if so how was it?

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    Best mods for AK doubling as short/medium/sniper?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:11 PM PST

    I'm using my AK as my multipurpose weapon and focusing my ammo crafting on 7.62s.

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    How to best make use of time to gain xp?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:34 PM PST

    Usually when I start out I just do trader quests. Is there any other better way to get the most xp as possible once starting out?

    submitted by /u/GinX43
    [link] [comments]

    Bug?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:45 AM PST

    Bug?

    This one made me laugh. I got excited thinking I could have pink bullets, but alas dye won't go in the cosmetic slot!

    https://preview.redd.it/txoa0fto7t441.png?width=624&format=png&auto=webp&s=47d1c9303ca4c67d36be1538d4da150af5b30d2e

    submitted by /u/dbBuffy
    [link] [comments]

    Sunday Funday?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:27 PM PST

    East coast, female, PS4, wanting to start up a game later this evening around 8pm. Add me if you wanna play! And please have a mic, I'm a talker. Loudmaniacal

    submitted by /u/Babywisp
    [link] [comments]

    A18 PREGEN 03

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:34 AM PST

    Does any one have a link to a map for pregen 03

    submitted by /u/renjee
    [link] [comments]

    Watching 28 weeks later really puts me in the vibe to play 7days

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:30 AM PST

    I hope they'll introduce nerve gas and flamethrowers in the next update!

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people , new server , long term and committing players , must be from the uk

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:43 PM PST

    Can someone explain saving Worlds edited with the World Editor to me?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    I already tried building a world 3 times everytime after hours of building everything was gone.

    The first time I clicked save (from the esc menu) and saw that i can create prefabs, so i pressed create prefab to see which options i get and if i can save my buildings as prefabs. Instead of showing me some options 7D2D just decided to reset the full world... I pressed alt+f4 knowing that i saved just before but when i restarted the game and entered the world again everything was still gone.

    The 2nd time the world started bugging when i was close to finish, showing me non blocks i already removed which aren't actually there, etc. I thought reloading chunks might solve the problen, so i pressed that button but no reloading chunks reset the whole world again.

    The 3rd time i decided not to press any of those buttons and just to build everything, save my world and create a copy i can experiment with. So I did exactly that and well the neither the safe button nor the autosafe function seem to work... There is no savefile of my edited world in the folder and if i start the world from ingame there is just the unedited world...

    So instead of spending another couple of hours building a world just to see that 7D2D delted everything again I decided to ask for help.

    Does anyone know how to save a world, edited with the world editor?

    submitted by /u/-XSwagMastrOfDoomX-
    [link] [comments]

    How do you paint full blocks in Alpha 18?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:23 AM PST

    It's annoying to paint your base and some transparent blocks won't let you paint behind them as if they're a solid block. (like the chem station) So I'd like to full block paint the block the texture I want from behind the block to get that spot filled in. How do I turn on the option for full block mode, if it still exists?

    submitted by /u/Dubstequtie
    [link] [comments]

    Gamestage?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:04 AM PST

    Does anybody know how gamestage is calculated? I'm assuming it takes into account how long you've survived. But what else affects it?

    submitted by /u/twiggymctwigboi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel