• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - December 16, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - December 16, 2019


    Modded Monday - December 16, 2019

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I always need new underwear after these things attack

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:00 PM PST

    When your horde base starts collapsing

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    My friend and I have set up our first home. I just bought him the game a couple days ago

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:43 AM PST

    The hubby and I escaped Capp00's Escape Room! We did it with a holiday twist!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:31 PM PST

    When you mod a Bicycle to fit two...lol

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:00 PM PST

    Same base, inside view, needed some color in this wasteland.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:44 AM PST

    Mountain Base - As Requested

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:35 AM PST

    Powered garage doors

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:04 PM PST

    Has anyone figured out a way to have an automatic garage door?

    submitted by /u/Kiyan1159
    [link] [comments]

    Generator fuel clarification

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    I'm relatively new and got to the point in my solo game where I can finally mess with the wonderful world of electricity. I was hoping someone could clarify a question, if I hook a generator up to a time relay to only run at night And leave the generator running all day, will it only burn fuel while the switch is active or does it burn fuel at a constant rate?

    Phrased differently, does it only burn fuel as it powers things or does it generate wattage at a constant rate this burning fuel at a constant rate regardless of how many devices are powered?

    submitted by /u/Scoobings2
    [link] [comments]

    I have an interesting problem...I’m flying? I started a new game I’m on day 21 and I’m flying all of the sudden. Dm is off and I never had god mode on. Wtf??

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:32 PM PST

    Does anyone actually strategically use the traders?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:53 AM PST

    I've been playing since A15, and I could probably count the number of times I've bought something from the trader. I just never felt like there was much of a point. By the time instead able to buy something, I'd be able to make it.

    So, out of curiosity, does anyone actually strategically incorporate the traders into their gameplay? If so, what do you do?

    submitted by /u/up-and-cumming
    [link] [comments]

    My next base goal, not sure if I can get the curves in but interesting design

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:34 AM PST

    (PS4) What perks are good and what ones should I not really bother with?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:52 PM PST

    I'm never really sure what perks I should be choosing when I play, my leveling basically always goes the same way

    I always put points into tool smithing until I at least get green tools , then I try and get scavenging to 60 and quality joe lvl 3 because finding 500 quality items in the first few days is nice. I put points Into miner 69er and sexual tyrannosaurus whenever I can, I recently started to put points into secret stash perk from the trader, after I find my first treasure map I put points into treasure hunter, I pick up workbench, steel smithing lv 1, concrete mixing and chem station when possible and then I max quicker crafting and the fixer

    but I have no idea what else to pick or if I'm wasting points for no reason so I would appreciate any tips or advice people have on what perks I should be choosing

    submitted by /u/Krazyjag
    [link] [comments]

    New/ just getting started

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:44 PM PST

    Hello guys just brought the game and I just want some tips or advice going into my first save thanks guys. Also I watched this guy called glock9 but it was something to do with horde night??? Cheers guys any tips will help

    submitted by /u/jheeeeeezzzzz
    [link] [comments]

    weird rapid random flickering on certain parts of the map (gray blips in roads and most other terrain, can't capture properly with a screenshot). Any ideas/fixes?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:13 PM PST

    Tips for avoiding lag and stuff?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:42 PM PST

    So, we are 3 mates that's pretty much just started playing the game. We made till day 42, but the hordes spawning was too much for our computers to handle...We all have pretty good rigs, and the server is dedicated through a server hosting site which is pretty good.

    We barricaded a church, and made a lot of improvements...

    We did survive the horde(barely), but we had below 10 fps pretty much the entirety of the night...

    If anyone has any tips to avoid this in the future, we'd be really appreciative!

    submitted by /u/mcpaulus
    [link] [comments]

    What happens when you read a schematic or book you already know in A18?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:01 AM PST

    I reflexively read books and schematics I pick up, but I'm int spec on my team so I already know a lot of things that would be schematics. The game doesn't warn you that you already know it, is there any benefit?

    submitted by /u/Narknon
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die - Curb Your Molotov

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:56 PM PST

    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:39 PM PST

    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

    This is on the PC build 18.2, b5.

    Was just riding my bike to my initial base and suddenly the error kept popping up. Seemed to happen when the trees spawned in, but cannot be certain. Also, about 10 minutes before a tree spawned right into my cobblestone structure and as I was chopping it, it made a stone sound and had similar hitpoints.

    Did a reinstall and it was not fixed.Also seems to be linked to the save, as new saves behave like normal.

    Can I actually salvage the save, or should I expect it to be rotten for good?

    https://preview.redd.it/z9es4qg042541.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b142ed71ab2d4c9407d826311f5e42d81446de36

    submitted by /u/ArjanS87
    [link] [comments]

    Mutated Seeds?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:33 AM PST

    I am playing the latest version Alpha 18 and just unlocked the level 5 living off the land perk. How do I craft/use mutated seeds? I can't find anything that is more recent then A17. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/SpookyCritter
    [link] [comments]

    Roadside pick up or zombie loot?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:00 PM PST

    Nightmare mode players

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:25 PM PST

    How do you deal with roaming hordes when you're caught unawares in the open?

    So I'm at level 21 now and the game stage has definitely changed. Before that, I was rushed once by a roaming horde but it was ok, my pistol took care of it.

    Yesterday, I was looting and encumbered by 2 and suddenly rushed by a roaming horde of big mamas, bikers and this horrific guy on all fours that could jump! Jesus Christ!

    My AK couldn't reload fast enough after I emptied a magazine on them so I quickly switched to my pistol and after emptying that mag they were still half of them there! I tried to run away but I couldn't run fast enough (iron gloves and boots with some mods).

    I finally managed to reload and cleared them all but I almost died on this PD run and it's the longest and most invested run I have lol

    So nightmare mode players, how do you deal with or mitigate such a situation?

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel