• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - January 02, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - January 02, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - January 02, 2020

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh PETA is gonna be PISSED

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Australia needs a wrench to get rid of these cars (x-post from r/pics)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:18 PM PST

    Horde Base in action. I didn't realize until late in the night the shotgun turrets need to be powered

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:10 AM PST

    Does where a zombie hits you affect the damage you take?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Say if I had banded armour in my helmet and pocket mods in my boots and a zombie hits me on the head, will I take less damage than if I had pocket mods in my helmet and banded armour in my boots?

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die - How to save POI Files & Place Them Alpha 18

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:39 PM PST

    The Ocla's castle

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:05 PM PST

    A little base me and my friend did on 7 days console.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Navzegane

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:52 PM PST

    I'm somewhat new to the game, haven't been past the 7th day on pc should I not be playing navzegane or does it really matter? What's the difference

    submitted by /u/WarwickTop
    [link] [comments]

    How are you all getting lots of sand in A18?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:07 PM PST

    The rock, sand, and cement requirements for concrete mix have been beefed up a little this alpha. I've been able to mine out loads of stone, but deserts don't seem to give much sand and gravel is pitiful. What's the catch?

    submitted by /u/PretzilZ0
    [link] [comments]

    What actual advantage does a reflex sight confer?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:49 PM PST

    I've not gotten it yet but I do not like the 2x and 4x scopes on my AK because it blocks off all peripheral vision when I aim unlike the reflex sight or the iron sight.

    But what advantage does it confer over the regular iron sight?

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    Personal server cheating question

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:22 PM PST

    A friend and I have been playing on a personal server that I am hosting. Started off by him hosting the game but we ran into major lag issues. He claimed that he had played on that server for years (explanation for level 300) and didn't want to loose his character progress. He then agreed to switch if I let him level up his new character to 300 on my hosted game. I briefly gave him admin to do so. I also leveled myself to 300 so we would be equal.

    Now it is getting a little annoying. I do nothing but loot/harvest and he almost never leaves the base. He always seems to have better gear and items (day 3 has a truck, seems to have unlimited ammo on horde nights, some how has a lvl 6 auger and chainsaw when all I have been able to find is a lvl 1 auger and lvl 4 chainsaw, ect). Recently I seen the trader have a stack of 250 diamonds which I'm assuming was traded to him.

    He has one box that he keeps lock so I made a copy of the world save and broke into the box. Again very suspicious items, boxes of shotgun ammo all types (he heckles me for saving paper), boxes of steel arrows (all types), 10 stacks of steel.

    It just isn't fun to play with him if he is just going to creative menu everything he needs and honestly what is the point of playing then.

    My questions: 1: After I remove him from admin does he still get access to the creative menu?

    2: Is there any way admin unlock or locate storage boxes (to make sure he doesn't have secret stashes?

    3: Is there any way to definitively see if an item was crafted/found or if it was created using the creative menu.

    TL;DR Pretty sure a friend is spawning items in a private hosted game but have no way to prove it definitively and need one.

    submitted by /u/Fobie_
    [link] [comments]

    Psyren's Floating Blood Moon Temple on 7 Days to Die

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:25 PM PST

    Zombie laundry spin cycle

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:20 PM PST

    Our current drop trap looks like laundry machine for zombies. 12 zombies per player.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0BFc3CiqdY

    submitted by /u/irongamer
    [link] [comments]

    Parkour perk stuck red

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:56 PM PST

    I don't know if this is a bug or a hidden status effect but the parkour perk is staying red for me with no visible status effects. Is there a reason for this?

    submitted by /u/_LarryM_
    [link] [comments]

    Caves??

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:54 PM PST

    Alpha 18, Navzegane, are there still caves?? I feel like ive been everywhere and I can't find them...

    submitted by /u/Jqf27
    [link] [comments]

    Best mods for A18

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:02 AM PST

    Does anyone have a good mod suggestion for a overhaul on A18?

    submitted by /u/CHAWKC16
    [link] [comments]

    A weird texture bug I keep getting when in multiplayer. Might be connected to connecting via Steam's join game with friends

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:09 PM PST

    Audio and frame keeps cutting/stuttering every other second. Fix for AMD?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Hey guys, I am having an issue with this game (Unturned does it as well, but only starts after playing the game for about 10 minutes) and I keep getting this thing where the game stutters and skips frames and audio what it feels like every other second or so. I mainly know whether or not if it starts via main menu. The menu song would cut in and out and the sound effects of the menus will do the same. In game, both fps and audio skip and cut. Sometimes however, I would get lucky and the game will run fine. But that's rarely.

    My specs are:

    I7-3770 3.5ghz

    AMD RX 570 4gb

    16gb RAM

    Are there any fixes to this? I tried running the game in OpenGL with no effect, then tried Vulkan thinking it would work because that is mainly optimized for AMD but still nothing. Again it also does this on Unturned. Other games on steam work fine.

    submitted by /u/thiccestboiii
    [link] [comments]

    Light armour or heavy armour?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Which do you prefer especially into late game?

    Also, how would you place mods for set of level 6 armour?

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    Demolisher zombies in multiplayer

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:18 PM PST

    So a couple of friends and i have been playing and we are having an issue where we start a new world and by the second blood moon we end up having 6+ demolishers and getting crushed. Does anyone have tips for dealing with them, or have an idea why were getting so many so early?

    edit: our difficult is default and we have cement walls by first bloodmoon.

    submitted by /u/Steviegamer_
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble importing a new Map to 4Players Server

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Hi guys, today i rented a server from 4Players.

    Unfortunately i can only choose from Navezgane or RWG maps.

    I'd like the map to be a larger, 8k one.

    I downloaded some premade Maps from that size but i can not import it to the server, or choose that map itself to play on. I am only able to make it work if i generate a new random map for the singleplayer/local(?) game.

    Do you have any tips, what am i missing? where do i insert the map files to make them shop up at the 4players world dropdown menu?

    Thanks in advance - i am not too good with these things and gooling + youtube did not really help yet.

    submitted by /u/moemind
    [link] [comments]

    XP mod

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:35 PM PST

    Hi All,

    Im looking to see if there is a mod that exists that allows you to tweak XP% for various activities (came up empty on Nexus mods) or if anyone can tell me how to do it in the .XML files.

    Basically, I want to nerf XP from almost everything and increase XP on zombie kills.

    Thanks for any input!

    submitted by /u/maxxpc99
    [link] [comments]

    Terrible performance?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:23 PM PST

    My younger brother is trying to play on his HP Envy laptop. It's not an amazing computer or anything, but it has decent enough specs that it's able to get around 60fps with most games on medium graphics. In 7days, we turned all of his graphics settings all the way down and he still gets like 3fps (not a typo, literally like 3, not 30.) Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Cheeks2184
    [link] [comments]

    Is multiplayer worth it?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:50 PM PST

    I've been debating whether or not I should bother playing multiplayer, even though I think it would be a little fun playing with a few other people. I just don't think are very many people that would want to play with the settings I prefer...which usually consists of zombies always being at a walk and a longer time till the blood moon. I may be a bit of a wuss, but I do really enjoy the game more when I'm not terrified every single second.

    ??????

    submitted by /u/WingsofRain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel