• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - January 01, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - January 01, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - January 01, 2020

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Kitchen is done in House #2

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Just a flesh wound

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:51 AM PST

    How do I know if I’ve completely cleared a POI?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:32 PM PST

    You think mountain-side buried treasures are bad?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 03:20 AM PST

    Getting a crucible

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 03:22 PM PST

    I've just got the motorcycle maniac skill and I'm a bit disappointed to learn that I need to crucible to make the needed parts.

    Are there any locations where I have a higher chance of finding a crucible?

    submitted by /u/DEL_707
    [link] [comments]

    Loading Nitrogen Map on Dedicated Server Help

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:50 PM PST

    I've generated a map using Nitrogen+Compo42.

    Server has Compo42 files in correct place, but fails to load. Changing Server to Navezgane and it works.

    Tested Nitrogen+Compo42 locally (Single Player) and it works.

    Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

    EDIT: Found the issue. VM that headless server was running on didn't have enough memory allocated.

    I will leave this post for others that may want to check, or if a mod wants to delete that's fine too.

    submitted by /u/Sifa_Craft
    [link] [comments]

    Does moving a forge remove everything that was smelted?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:44 AM PST

    Title. I'm playing on PC, I placed my land claim and moved my forge, but all of my smelted ores are gone now.

    submitted by /u/PsychoticRahn
    [link] [comments]

    First 4 perk points

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:12 PM PST

    Which way should I spend my first 4 points this play through?

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    My friend has a GT710 and I was wondering if he would even be able to play the game with me, he’s also got a 4th Gen Core I3 if that matters a whole lot for this game

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:12 PM PST

    Ps4 seed anyone?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:30 PM PST

    I need good ps4 seed with bigger cities

    submitted by /u/Stevieyolo
    [link] [comments]

    Have I wasted my time in starting this base?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:22 PM PST

    So, I am very close to finishing the terrain changes that I need to start making the huge base I want. I've dug out a substantial portion out of the top of a large hill, with the eventual intention of building a castle on top of it. But I've just noticed that, because of the shape of the hill, most of the walls around the castle will have to be built on diagonal lines.

    I suppose I could shape the hill to be more rectangular, but I've already put in so much effort that the thought of having so much more to do is really demoralizing. Will having my walls be diagonal cause problems?

    P.S. I can post pictures of the hill and the first few blocks of the base if that will help.

    submitted by /u/GarthTheGross
    [link] [comments]

    How long did it take to develop Dishong Tower?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 03:08 AM PST

    The detail in Dishong Tower is just absolutely crazy. It is a giant structure crammed with little details everywhere. How long did it take to develop?

    submitted by /u/WaffleHulk
    [link] [comments]

    7Days to Die α18日本の山城/ Japanese mountain castle

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:45 AM PST

    Looking for a server on Xbox one

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:59 PM PST

    Frequent player, looking to join other people that still play on xbox, 18+ preferred

    Gt: BongRipz4Paris

    submitted by /u/BongRips4Paris
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Does anyone still play on xbox one

    submitted by /u/WeedSmoker24669
    [link] [comments]

    Half of my base disappeared

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:11 PM PST

    So my friend and I have been fortifying a motel for a few days now. Anyway I was scrapping cars just outside when my game crashed, upon rebooting the world half of our motel seems to have reset tons of our fortifications no longer exist and we lost a forge with tons of materials, our workbench, chem bench and several chests stocked with items it there anyway to fix this? We play on console.

    submitted by /u/TheTopHitMan
    [link] [comments]

    Here we go again... Stockholm 1/1 -20 3:20 PM

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:24 AM PST

    Building idea for future update

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:05 PM PST

    Hello survivors!

    I have just had an idea that i think will improve 7 days to die building, currently you have to manually craft each placeable item however heres what im thinking:

    Create a brand new building mode, (remove it from the crafting tabs),with the click of a button (not sure which) you would put away your toolbelt and bring up a building menu, kind of like Fallout 4/76, when you rotate the M3 button it would go through the tabs such as : Building, decor, food, electronics etc... then click again to go to those tabs , you can place however many blocks as long as you've got resources such as wood. You will be able to rotate the block however you want by holding a button and moving your mouse (like in creativerse).

    I personally think this would be a great idea as it eliminates the already huge amount of things that you can craft and put in your inventory as some think its a bit over whelming.

    This could also create a more fun building set up, currently i barely ever bother building anything because i hate having to go into the crafting tab and scroll down to what i want and then craft it, then put it in your toolbar.

    This is just an idea that i can see if people don't like, i think it might improve the game but thats just an opinion, what do you think?

    submitted by /u/SebbyWebbyDooda
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls medium map. Where to find laboratory?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Hello. After some time managed to getyself and my bro into red zone but i cant find anything abnormal here. I heard there ahould be some portals and lab. Have anyone experienced it and can provide some info where to find or how it looks like? Screenshots would be cool!

    submitted by /u/TheNoon44
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server crashing

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 03:06 PM PST

    My friends and I have been playing without a hitch on a dedicated server we set up a month ago, but this last week it keeps crashing when I join. Not immediately, but within 3-5 mins of me logging on, the whole thing goes down and needs a reset. Doesn't happen when anyone else joins, I have all the relevant mods and it hasn't happened before this week. What the hell am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Hairybeast5
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on how to fix this bug ? Somehow the game bugged out and I'm stuck and cant do anything. Tried god mode, teleporting. I cant kill myself or move. Cant even pause.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Brass monkeys?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:38 AM PST

    Where is everyone getting their brass from? I'm running so low, it's pitiful. Sinks, green lamps, ceiling lights, doors, trash, radiators (cars, houses), air conditioning units... what am I missing?

    Thanks, and Happy 2020

    submitted by /u/idiotandroid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel