• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - January 03, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - January 03, 2020


    Friend Finder Friday - January 03, 2020

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Well then, anyone know how to speed this up?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Just thought I'd share the fact I wanted to go in guns blazing and find my secret stash at the top. (Abandoned church)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Blood Moon

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:00 PM PST

    Visit to The Ocla's Castle

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Alpha 18 | �� GUIDE to Archery, bows and crossbows AND Ammo types!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Is my world going corrupt?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:54 PM PST

    So I was approaching the cabinets shop because I don't have a table saw yet and the building was covered in blocks that seemed really out of place. I can walk through them just fine but they block vision in a bad way. Is there a way to fix this, or failing that, copy my character to another world? Don't really want to start from scratch again.

    submitted by /u/Cerberus1347
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Just started playing with friends and we just hit day 14 level 20ish. We were over ran with radiated zombies and cop zombies and everything else in between. Is that normal for that early in the game? Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/Dennnna
    [link] [comments]

    Finding Oil Shale?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:58 PM PST

    Hey everyone! My fuel reserves are getting on the low side and I'm having a bit of trouble finding a good vein of oil shale. I've already cleared out the desert mining POI and now I'm trying to find another vein I could harvest.

    Have any of you guys found more Veins somewhere and if you did, would you have the coordinates? I'm playing on the Navezgane map. And I've looked online and people just said dig down into the desert biome but when I do that I've never been able to find a vein no matter how far down or wide I dig. If you guys have any other tips on finding this stuff like if it shows up on the map or if it's near other veins of iron or lead, I would really appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Bunoose
    [link] [comments]

    Can I transfer my local server progress and settings to a remote server when I buy one?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:29 PM PST

    I've been hosting for a few friends but we've hit a point where we aren't always all on at the same time so the move to a server is needed to keep interest. but we've made a little progress plus I have the settings tweaked on the create menu as well as a little bit in the xml. Is it possible to move all this over to a server when I rent one?

    submitted by /u/FurkinLurkin
    [link] [comments]

    Worth buying for PS4?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:52 PM PST

    Hey guys. I've been lurking here for the past few days and am considering downloading this for the ps4. From everything I gathered from your posts there is a pretty big difference in content and such from PC to PS4. Like a few different updates the console doesn't have. Would you guys recommend this for the PS4? Is multiplayer still an option? Let me know what you think! I appreciate any input!

    submitted by /u/parkourfreedom
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally turned god mode on for my survival world

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:47 PM PST

    So basically I exited my survival world, which uses the Navezgane map, and entered the world editor to check something out. After exiting the world editor and reloading my world, it said I was in god mode just like the world editor. I don't know how to turn it off in my survival world and I don't want to be invincible as that makes the game no fun. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/LiamD44
    [link] [comments]

    Heyo! My friend and I are looking for one other person to join us :3

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Well, fuck. (Disappearing Glitch)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:09 AM PST

    I play with my cousin on Xbox and we finally got the glitch where our entire base lagged out and reverted back to the way we found it. Absolutely everything is gone. We where around Day 65. I know, we weren't that far in your eyes but it was the farthest we've got together on the same server. We inhabited one of those cabins with a deck on the right and a staircase on the left with spikes out front. There isn't a way to get it back, is there..?

    submitted by /u/XenoPrym
    [link] [comments]

    Never played PC version, only PS4. Currently downloading now. What is gonna blow my mind?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    any obvious changes i should take advantage of?

    submitted by /u/GeneParmesan91
    [link] [comments]

    Stats for Horde night?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:23 PM PST

    I'm sure this has been said before, but how awesome would it be to see stats for how each player in a horde night performed, with kills, assists, accuracy etc. Is there a mod that provides this?

    submitted by /u/trudesign
    [link] [comments]

    made a funny moments video of me and my friends first play through of the game

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Question about Miner69er perk and resource extraction

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:52 AM PST

    It appears I'm somewhat confused about the Miner 69'er perk - am I losing resources by having taken this perk?

    I get that it makes mining go faster, but I kinda assumed that I would also extract resources from a block faster. I mean if I'm doing ~20% of the blocks hp as a damage per hit it seemed logical to assume that I would be then extracting also ~20% of the available resource contained within a given block? No ?

    So can anyone set me straight how does this perk actually work? Like I thought it does? Somehow differently?

    submitted by /u/Tehnomaag
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for group to play long term survival with. My world. Xbox 1.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Looking for casual players to play with!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:18 AM PST

    Just looking for a couple players, even just one to play with at night, I'm EST. It'll be a very casual server since I have school and exams, just some people to get on with and have a few hours downtime when we can. Server settings can be discussed as I'm pretty lenient on what we play on. Message me here or Pm and I'll pass you my discord

    submitted by /u/TheBellThatSmells
    [link] [comments]

    Disabling Horde night for first 28 days

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:46 AM PST

    Hi I'm normally a lurker in this Reddit but was wondering if it's possible to turn off horde night/blood moon for the first 28 days then re-enable it so a horde night will begin on the 28th day,

    This way it seems the zombies have kind of evolved to attack you/me , and boost longetivity in the game,

    That way I can somehow have a base or POI defendable, I will also be using extra spawn mods on 3x ,

    What setting should I look at?

    Away from computer at the moment but stuck in work with this idea lol

    Thanks for any help and for reading :)

    submitted by /u/Coveeee
    [link] [comments]

    No zombies spawning at night

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:38 AM PST

    So I've encountered a bug where the area I've set up my base no longer has zombies spawn at night. If I leave the area they spawn but the place I've prepped hasn't been attacked since night 2 any fixes ?

    submitted by /u/Infernal_Anatomy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel