• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - January 16, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - January 16, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - January 16, 2020

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Do these stores always spawn next to each other like this?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:52 PM PST

    UFO Custom POI! Done by one of our subs with help from our prefab editor series.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:25 AM PST

    This is a work in progress just wondering if anyone else thinks it has potential

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:57 PM PST

    (Idea that works) Let screamers live when they show up, kill all the other zombies around, and more screamers keep showing up creating an insane horde of 50-100 zombies on a regular day, and tons of exp points.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:32 AM PST

    I have video of this, I will post it later.

    submitted by /u/Chinowith
    [link] [comments]

    If you don't usually, PUT POINTS ON LUCKY LOOTER within your first 2 days!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:07 AM PST

    I used to not put points on lucky looter until I was a few days in like 5 or 6. Yesterday I learned how great it is looting super early like day 1-3 while having 2 points on lucky looter. I have found 6 AK-47S, plenty of ammo, a blunderbuss with ammo, an auger, 3 pistols, a steel shovel, 2 iron spears, 40 glass jars, etc etc etc. I just wanted to point out how drastically better my loot is after only 2 points placed on Lucky Looter. 👍

    Day 3 I looted a Poppin Pills and found 4 first aid kits, 12 first aid bandages, 12 steroids, recog, 2 fort-bites, 30 painkillers, 8 alcohol, 2 antibiotics, 11 vitamins, sham chowder recipie, boiled meat recipie, grilled meat recipie, and some other stuff.

    submitted by /u/Chinowith
    [link] [comments]

    This is what my game looks like when I start it up, this glitch happens only on 7 days and none of my other titles even AAA games, anyone know what's happening? Any help is appreciated!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:47 PM PST

    No Crafting Challenge!!! Come check it out!!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:12 PM PST

    Base Building Noob - Need your help

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Base Building Noob - Need your help

    Hey folks,

    me and my brother are playing standard coop survival (A18.2 no permadeath) and we have decided that I will be our base building expert. Well...... our first base was kinda shitty. It was able to resist day 7 but was completely destroyed on day 14. This was kinda frustrating because it cost us quite the amount of resources. So now I wanted to experiment around in creative mode to find a better base design. Of course I have googled a lot for base designs but mostly I found totally crazy bases that we will probably never be able to build anytime soon or bases that totally exploit the AI, which I find kinda lame.So here I wanted to show you my base idea and get your feedback on it.

    Overview:

    https://preview.redd.it/p6ik1gjsm7b41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4c95d4386de59bf603ab7aaf6ecba19194463a16

    So the basic idea is to have this reinforced concrete tower where the zombies can't immediately reach us and we can shoot down on them. I thought this slope would be a good idea because Zs might try jumping up more instead of just hitting the walls. I want to create 2 grid rows of barbed wire fence to slow them down for longer junk turret exposure and 3 grid rows of spike traps (2 rows of wood and 1 row of iron because we don't have that much iron and I am not sure if they are a waste). On top we have a cobblestone semi open cage to keep birds at bay.

    https://preview.redd.it/g0fmgqkhn7b41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0daf3fb158248d9080c8930d5f448df5f0c49352

    I thought it would be a good idea to make the tower hollow inside so if needed one of us can go down to repair the walls. This picture is missing a hatch to get down.

    Do you think it can handle day 21 (I think we are both around lvl 20, I don't know to what gamestage that translates)? Also I wanted to get some best practices and your opinion on if it possible to build non AI exploiting bases that can be effective.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hamza_1988
    [link] [comments]

    Different challenges

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:10 PM PST

    What's up guys, I enjoy play through challenges and just quick challenges as well!

    I have done the 70 minutes to die challenge, No crafting challenge Horde Every Night.... I added 30 min days

    But I'm looking for something new.. I don't want to do fist only, or ground is lava... I tried a similar "Santa roof top chopper challenge" I did halfway up dishong no breaking challenge before getting bored outta my mind really didn't seem that hard.... I guess I would try that again...

    Any ideas? Anything you guys wanna see?

    submitted by /u/PwnsaurusRex
    [link] [comments]

    Are you able to make this trim in survival? I'm on PC btw

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:39 PM PST

    How to set up a new world for house flipping?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:42 PM PST

    So I have literally no modding experience in this great game, but I saw a youtube video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-rGAdU0mZA&list=PLc594J9-WhOyVz1rdkvY6YV86oQe0Bs7b ) of a guy who went around to house and flipping them.

    I tried to do this (I figured out how to fly and open the creative menu) but it took way longer to destroy blocks. I'm assuming he has some sort of mod to do this - he said that he had the block durability to .25? I am just really confused. Is there any easy way for me to be able to set it all up like he has?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/gantzypants
    [link] [comments]

    [Somewhat Noobish] Looking for other players

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:47 PM PST

    You know the deal, looking for either someone or a server to play with/on.

    I'm in EST

    I'd prefer a relatively early - game server, I don't really like starting out on the later servers, and little to no PVP.

    I always try to be nice, I won't grief or anything (though that doesn't mean much) and I'll try to help others when I can, and do what my servermates want (as long as it isn't too outrageous).

    I do have a mic but if I use it be prepared for annoying kid voice.

    Discord's "TheHoodiedOne#9959"

    submitted by /u/TheHoodiedOne
    [link] [comments]

    Compound crossbow?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Haven't played since A16, I'm on day 9 now and if I sell a bit of stuff I can afford the compound crossbow schematic from the trader. Is it worth it? Hard to find any info on the compound xbow, so I kinda feel like it can't be that great. And since it would cost me literally all of my dukes and then some, I'm pretty hesitant to buy it, even though I could really use something better than the primitive bow.

    submitted by /u/otakudayo
    [link] [comments]

    Currently updated mod ranking-personal only

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:52 AM PST

    What are your favorite mods to use? Why would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/Ryanide1
    [link] [comments]

    Cant get server seed to match my generated seed

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:49 AM PST

    First time renting a server. In 7d2d i used random gen previewer to generate a seed I liked. I typed the word 'word' on 4196 size and like it. in my server settings online, i chose gameworld: RWG and world genseed: word and game name: word.

    that didnt work, so i changed game name: Gozasu Mountains
    as thats what its called in the previewer.

    that didnt work either.
    How can I get my server to generate the same seed I previewed on my game? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TraviZ06
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a fun build!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Hello! I am new to this wonderful game, and I play with a small dedicated group who are also new.

    When we play, I'm usually relied upon to fight on horde nights and loot difficult buildings (school, hospital, etc). I have done an archery focused and a rifle focused build so far and had some fun with both.

    We are getting ready to restart our server again, and I'm looking to try a new attribute, but dont want to waste time on a build that isnt very effective. I'd also like to try an attribute I havent done yet (Strength, Fortitude, or possibly Intelligence).

    If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know! Thank you

    submitted by /u/bluuegg
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged Quest? Any help appreciated.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:47 PM PST

    I'm playing on a private server with a few friends on Navezgane - I'm not sure if any of that makes a difference at all.

    I started doing quests from the traders and I eventually got up to the Tier V quests, which basically the quests rotate through the same two buildings, the Sham Factory and the Shotgun Factory. While I was clearing one of the buildings, I ended up dying and failing the quest. I went back to the trader and got another quest, which was for the same building but a different objective. Instead of "clear" it was "fetch and clear." When I go to the area to star the quest, the "!" symbol isn't there to interact with and therefore I can't complete that quest.

    I have tried deleting the quest and getting it again, but no "!" symbol to interact with shows up at the factory. In my quest log, the original quest does say failed so it should be done with that, right?

    Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?
    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/AeverixEL
    [link] [comments]

    Early game and you can't find enough feathers to have arrows for horde? Day 7 approaching fast? Here is an alternative.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Spears. Collect the resources for LOTS of stone spears and place a chest on top of say the building you are defending. Fill up the whole chest with just stone spears, and put a bunch on your tool belt. They take a little while to make but just make a ton on day 7.

    If you have the opportunity to melee down at Zeds, do that. Otherwise, you would have a chest full of projectiles.

    It would be hard to beat the entire horde like this, and would likely work best with a partner that has some arrows and you have some arrows. The spears are your backup and can be strong enough to kill when throwing accurately.

    submitted by /u/Lukesmooth
    [link] [comments]

    Day 99 Horde Night (because I turned horde night back on?) Warrior/64/Nightmare/Game Stage 250+. It started out so well....

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:02 AM PST

    What’s one feature you would like added to this game ⚖️ Pt 2

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:41 AM PST

    Newbie question

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:44 AM PST

    Is there a limit to how many one claim blocks you can place for your base? Example, if I build my base high, should I place them on every floor?

    submitted by /u/beardown31
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel