• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - January 15, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - January 15, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - January 15, 2020

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Finished modding my Level 6 Magnum

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Stark/A tower built in survival ROTN server.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Plant fibre clothes be like

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:33 PM PST

    Dev Hammer

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:29 PM PST

    What happened to the skyscrapers?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:53 PM PST

    Ive noticed that the skyscrapers are not in the game anymore, why were they taken out? are they just that rare or something? I've seen plenty of factories and a hospital, but not once have i seen those three skyscrapers from previous alphas.

    submitted by /u/suit-spider-22
    [link] [comments]

    Landed my copter on the trader's roof. How screwed am I?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:09 PM PST

    So I thought I was being tacticool by landing on the roof of the trader's place in the desert but now I can't get back up there because (unbeknownst to me) you can't place frames anywhere inside or near the trader.

    Is it possible to get it down?

    Thanks,

    Maverick's idiot cousin.

    submitted by /u/Sirloin_Tips
    [link] [comments]

    throwable explosives not working?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Everytime I try to use a throwable explosive it seems to just sit on the ground for a long time and then disappear. I don't hear an explosion and nothing happens. It's like with grenades and dynamite. Does anyone know what's up with this?

    submitted by /u/Ikuze321
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for a new player? Especially pertaining to the first seventh night?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Need help with dedicated server config editing

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Hey guys, I am trying to change the speed of the vehicles in my dedicated server. Every time I edit the max velocity and upload the new vehicle.xml file it just gets overwritten by default settings when loading into the server. What am I doing wrong or can I not change the speeds?

    submitted by /u/IAMSTEW
    [link] [comments]

    Any new players want to join me?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:26 PM PST

    I'm on day 4 of a new world no mods but can start again

    submitted by /u/JohnnyTreeTrunks
    [link] [comments]

    TIL: Don't jump off the minibike while it's still moving

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:50 AM PST

    I was moving through some dangerous territory and had 3 vultures on me while on the minibike. My plan was to get to the forest biome so no more would spawn, hop off the bike and shoot them with my crossbow. At point blank range it should kill in 1 hit. Only thing is that the bike was too slow to stop, so I just hopped off while it was in motion, knowing it would slow down and stop a few blocks away. Unfortunately my dude hopped over the handlebars, because the bike ran over me, and I thought I died since the game went into a 3rd person scene (like a death scene -- at least I thought it was), but turns out I just took like 40 damage, and was still alive.

    I'm assuming that's true for most, if not all vehicles. I'm hoping you can't just hit E to exit the gyrocopter while it's in the air, but I've never had one to try. (I refuse to make one in creative, I want to be the first time I fly one to be one I built.)

    submitted by /u/kane8997
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 looking for players with Mike's to start a new map I like the game better with interaction

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:54 PM PST

    Once again.... I cannot be stopped (luck times 1000)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:58 AM PST

    TRAPS AND DEFENSE

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Hey guys I'm a console player so currently stuck on 1.18. Just wondering if there's any traps or anything I can do to help with base defense. So far all I can find is pretty much spikes and I rely on ammo. Is there anything in my current version that can help that I'm just missing?

    submitted by /u/RigidRyan
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up for a hardcore mode house every night survival?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:09 PM PST

    Just see how long we can live on the hardest settings. have discord

    submitted by /u/KingGrognak
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die- Avoidance Ep.2

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Give him a cookie, he tried.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:50 AM PST

    7D2D Dedicated Servers and AMD

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Good Morning,

    I'm hoping to get the attention of FunPimps. AMD has made huge strides in the Desktop and Server markets. I have heard that Dedicated Servers and AMD in the past has not played nicely. Anyone know if they plan on fixing the AMD problems before they actually release updates?

    submitted by /u/majorpaynedof
    [link] [comments]

    The best horde base now with sensors!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Military zombie patrols?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:01 PM PST

    I was watching my little brother play for a bit yesterday and he came across an 8-pack of military zombies that were walking around in formation. He followed them for a good 5 minutes and eventually they stopped outside of a non POI building and split up to equally cover it. 2 went inside, and the other 6 took up the 4 corners and 2 entrances outside.

    There was nothing special in the building or near it. Has anyone seen anything like this before? Thought it was pretty cool and was curious if it's just a random zombie event, or if there was something more to it.

    submitted by /u/Celliera
    [link] [comments]

    Check out my new series, also looking at feedback on how to make the editing better of what people like better!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Minibike disappeared!!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:05 PM PST

    I know there have been some bugs in past versions but I thought that Alpha 18 would be better! Parked my bike outside of my house, logged out for the night. Just logged back in and I'm standing where I left off, but my bike is gone! It's not on the map, either. Anyone else have this problem in A18??

    submitted by /u/AConde724
    [link] [comments]

    Screamers in a POI

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:53 AM PST

    I was doing a clear T4 POI last night and a screamer started howling from somewhere. It sensed me but I couldn't find it. This ended up leading to more screamers showing up, calling in more zombies. I went through all of the ammo I had on me and the bat just wasn't going to cut it against the literal horde that was now in the building. I ended up getting myself cornered, breaking out a window and jumped. Broke a leg, hobbled to my ride and bolted out of there, failing the quest.

    I don't think I am going to do anymore T4 and above clear quests.

    I didn't think screamers would spawn inside a POI that I was questing in. Just unlucky or is this something that happens fairly commonly?

    submitted by /u/NewNostalgiaAgain
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I join a game within 15 minutes I am booted from the lobby and I get a message saying I was disconnected

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? It's beyond frustrating

    submitted by /u/sosa421
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel