• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - January 30, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - January 30, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - January 30, 2020

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes the famous toilet pistol

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Lumber jack time

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:14 AM PST

    A prefab I created . Do you remember the lumber mill from A16 it got removed :( . Would you like a tour

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:13 PM PST

    I Hope There Is A Gun In It

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Whats the weirdest way you survived horde night?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:30 PM PST

    I had to block my self in a bathroom because i couldn't get back to my horde night spot. I almost died like 3 times and crawlers broke the back of the bathroom. It was the scariest night i ever had

    submitted by /u/deadkiller666
    [link] [comments]

    200 Trees

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:56 AM PST

    200 Trees

    -2 City Blocks
    -200 Trees
    -60k Wood
    -6k Logs (Est. 6 Hours Crafting with 1 Bench)
    -Over 600 Saplings-960k Minutes of Fuel
    -16k Hours of Fuel
    -2,666.6 Hours of Fuel for 6 Forges
    -20FPS reduction

    And to top the cake, 10+ screamers during Deforestation Via Chainsaw

    Possibly Relevant Skills:-Miner Forty Niner - 5-Mother Loader - 5-Mining Skill Books - 7/7

    Note: 'Fuel Times' are Real Life Time, not Game Time.

    https://preview.redd.it/cjv2t4ezfyd41.png?width=5120&format=png&auto=webp&s=cb98cfffe520bf35b5a84b2269aa455f3dbe3da9

    submitted by /u/Penguincheek
    [link] [comments]

    What just happened?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:13 PM PST

    My friend and I are on horde night 57 First time cops and ferals showed up Then part of our wall blew up killing my friend along with it Does anyone know what happened Also what's a good way to get scrap iron quickly?

    submitted by /u/The_Hunter127
    [link] [comments]

    Building POI blocks not matching what player sees

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Hey all, I'm encountering a weird visual glitch on a server I run for myself and some friends, just checking to see if anyone has any fix ideas!

    Occasionally one of my players will see like a...phantom building overlaid on top of another one. They'll see a metal door, but when they hit in that space, they hear a window break. And after they smash the window out, they still see the untouched metal door, but can move right through it into the building. And all the blocks of the building have this dual visual/clipping nature, making the building impossible to move through/loot since nothing is as it appears.

    I can't post pictures because it's not happening to me, and I've restarted the server multiple times and it doesn't fix the issue for them. Also, this is a Nitrogen-generated server, but I'm not sure if this is a Nitrogen issue. (I've posted in the Nitrogen forum thread but the thread is very dense/busy with other concerns, and no one has given any suggestions.)

    Any ideas for how we might fix this would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/_Rades
    [link] [comments]

    Something weird.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:19 PM PST

    So, I was playing the game since I just recently bought it and I found a weird enemy. I was exploring a bar in a desert and I opened a door that was being attacked to see a worm creature crawling towards me. Needless to say I shat myself and bashed its head in. I couldn't find any mention of it online.

    What the fuck was it? Help me out here.

    Sorry for formatting yada yada.

    submitted by /u/bluegreenflamingo
    [link] [comments]

    Tips n tricks Tuesday is awesome!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:57 AM PST

    New to this game and I always join the sub when I enjoy a game. I gotta say the tips n tricks Tuesday is one of the coolest things I've seen on any game sub!

    Super helpful for a new person!

    submitted by /u/PeppyMinotaur
    [link] [comments]

    If PC version didn't exist, how would you review this game?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:58 PM PST

    I know its several versions behind PC. I know it won't be updated anytime soon. All I'm asking is if the PC version didn't exist, would you recommend the console version or not? I'm only asking because getting a PC is out of the question for the foreseeable future.

    submitted by /u/TackleDisney
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for info

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:17 PM PST

    Is there any updated list of items and recipes anywhere? I find stuff here and there and sometimes it's out of date or incomplete. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/arcanemalice
    [link] [comments]

    Burn time (fuelvalue) of wood/coal in 18.2 + 18.3: Which one is wrong?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:20 PM PST

    I'm new to the game, and was surprised to find that coal burns far faster than wood. I noticed that burn times were adjusted to meet the fuelvalue change in wood in the A17 patch notes, but I've only ever played A18.

    Looking at the wiki, I see wood is supposed to be 10, and coal is supposed to be 20, but this info may be old.

    Digging into the XML, I saw coal did indeed have a fuelvalue (burn time in seconds?) of 20. I was surprised when I looked at wood's value:

    <item name="resourceWood"> <!-- scrap material --> <property name="HoldType" value="45"/> <property name="Meshfile" value="#Other/Items?Misc/sackPrefab.prefab"/> <property name="DropMeshfile" value="#Other/Items?Misc/sack_droppedPrefab.prefab"/> <property name="Material" value="MresourceWood"/> <property name="Weight" value="5"/> <property name="Stacknumber" value="6000"/> <!-- STK resource --> <property name="FuelValue"` value="50"`/> 

    Is this intentional? We've been playing and have tons of wood, but I'm not sure the intended value. Was it a typo meant to be set to 5? Or is coal intended to be set to 100 and got overlooked?

    submitted by /u/FoxKeegan
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie Pathing Help

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Just looking to know how the zombie pathing works.

    All I know is that they can path through buildings to a degree, but if it's too convoluted of a path they will just break through walls.

    Looking to find out what causes them to decide to break through a wall rather than path around it. Like, is it dependent on distance of path, health of blocks, speed to break blocks (i.e. dependent partially on block damage multiplier in options), is it how close the path coincides to the opposite side of a wall?

    Looking for rather specific answers, something better than pure speculation.

    submitted by /u/AltoniusAmakiir
    [link] [comments]

    The easiest method to find crucible? (A18.3)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:44 PM PST

    I'm about to quit. Day 3 and I dont know what to do

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:36 PM PST

    Playing in PC but I haven't played since A16. I started a game in Navezgane and I ended up right by the big lake. I wasted my first 2 days building a small base on top of the trussing of the bridge there.

    Then I realized that is a bad place to survive a horde. Then I lost almost all my health trying to look a fishery. So now it's almost day 4 and I have almost no wood, relying on a level 3 spear for weapon, no guns, and I'm just fucked. I cant even find a good place to start fortifying. I'm about to rage quit

    submitted by /u/HailYourself1
    [link] [comments]

    Question about POIs and quests

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:00 PM PST

    I know that if I have a quest for a POI I can clear and loot the POI then start the quest and clear and loot the POI again. My question is will this happen if the POI is completely destroyed? Like if I use a POI for a horde night and it's destroyed will the quest rebuild and reset the POI?

    submitted by /u/arcanemalice
    [link] [comments]

    Any good active passworded servers for the EU?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:11 PM PST

    I used to play on a pass worded server back in the day and it was amazing. I don't know how much the anti-cheat has progressed but i'm returning to play with some friends and we want to have a good time. Any good PvP communities have a server on the go in the EU, PvPvE is fine too. The one i used to play on was anything north of 0 was PvE. Regards!

    submitted by /u/ellypopps
    [link] [comments]

    Rented Server can't load RWG map please help

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:44 PM PST

    I've rented servers for 7d2d from Gameservers .com for years but it's been a while since my last server...A few day's ago I rented a server for 3 months but it will only let me join if set to Navezgane....If I change it to a RWG no matter the seed I use (Always 8k as 6 people play on it) it will not load or show up even after giving it 24 hours to load . Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Damagehb
    [link] [comments]

    Random blocks vanishing

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Wife and I are playing a new save and we originally took over a POI but it started to ...crumble for lack of a better word, so we moved our and built our own place finally, but not even 3 days after living there full time( In game days) we have random blocks vanishing in the house, any ideas why? There is no POI within 1000 blocks of us easily and no way zombies got inside to do this kinda damage to the second floor and roof

    submitted by /u/LordRavnos
    [link] [comments]

    The "Finale" from my first time surviving

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Lost Junk Turret retrieval?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:02 AM PST

    I spent points into turrets, and during a fight I laid down a level 4 junk turret and have since "lost" it. My question is : Is there a command or something I can type to retrieve my lost junk turrets? Like some way to pick up all deployables. Did some google searching with no luck so thought i'd post here.

    submitted by /u/zeymethwow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel