• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    7 Days To Die When you destroy a railing that was providing structural support to the rest of the railings

    7 Days To Die When you destroy a railing that was providing structural support to the rest of the railings


    When you destroy a railing that was providing structural support to the rest of the railings

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Zed's not dead, he's just taking a nap

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:55 AM PST

    Bloodmoon strategy for the suicide bomber zombies

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:46 PM PST

    My friend and I have desperately been trying to find out a strategy to stop the entire horde night setup from getting blown to smithereens by the army guys with suicide vests, but we haven't had much luck.

    What do you fellow redditors do for the bloodmoon?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Ghastly
    [link] [comments]

    I told my game that my rocket launcher could hold 100 rounds. It tried to visualize this for me

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:14 AM PST

    I still make videos, but don't advertise here!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:43 PM PST

    7DTD on console topics: Maybe we should make this sticky?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:12 AM PST

    No, there are no upcoming updates.

    No, the game isn't dead. It's just outdated, but the old version works very well.

    Visit https://7daystodie.com/console-news/ for more details or try to Google it yourself.

    submitted by /u/mrtn17
    [link] [comments]

    Which is better?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:32 AM PST

    I can't find which is objectively better, military armor or steel armor?

    submitted by /u/oke23
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble getting zombies to attack bunker

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:41 AM PST

    About 30 blocks below the surface we have a strong bunker with traps and everything, with a ladder at the surface for us to get down. Every horse night the zombies just try to dig shove us all the way down and our defenders are useless. How do you get the AI to come down the normal f**king entrance

    submitted by /u/rpr2k
    [link] [comments]

    After 125 hours on PC, this console player is sold and that's the problem.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:34 AM PST

    So...backstory.

    My history as a PC gamer ended a good 5 years ago once I retired from the Army. I no longer had copious amounts of time and my kids wouldn't be able to game with me so I crossed over to the dark side and started playing on console (xbox). In the man cave I got 3 TVs (34,55,55) all hanging on the wall and 3 XBox one X's, it's a gaming console paradise for the family. Now we have played everything from Minecraft to COD but the game of choice for the family playing together has always been 7d2d. I have over 2,500 hours on the game so trust me, I love me some 7d2d but I figured I'd be stuck forever with our current status of the game.

    3 or so weeks ago I got my daughter needed a new laptop so I pulled a fast one and got her a low end gaming laptop that would do more than what she needed for school. I immediately logged into my steam account, down loaded 7d2d, set the settings at "low" and got to it.

    So....back to real time. I've now logged right at 125 hours in the game and just completed a day 50 Horde, here is my review and dilemma.

    - Bottom line up front, it's amazing. It's so immersive. My typical problem with the console was basically having everything accomplished by day 28, regardless of the difficulty settings. I'd find myself hitting that wall and just starting over...and over...and over to just get a rush of rebuilding and finally getting to a place where I'd say to myself, ok, my base is amazing, I can't really do anything else. At 125 hours and day 50, I'm, nowhere close to that. I'm not using anything that cheats the AI so I end up spending 1-2 days rebuilding the horde base, then another day scavenging brass and then a few days hitting up POIs for loot than another day or 2 resource gathering, it never ends and did i mention I'm doing all this on "low" display settings?

    - So now I'm at the point of decision. Do I invest in a better system to fully play this game to it's fullest potential. I know for fact I'm gonna want 3 new next gen xbox 's toward the end of this year for the man cave but a part of me really wants to experience this game at it's fullest. Money isn't the issue, i just don't wanna get wrapped up in PC games to the point where my kids are no longer involved with me when it comes down to gaming. Now don;t get me wrong, we don;t just game together, we also fish, camp and travel but when it's nasty outside, gaming is our family go to.

    Oh well, we shall see, hopefully one day console will get a taste of this awesomeness, but until then, I'll at least be playing this from time to time on low settings when the kids are asleep.

    PS, I'm playing on a laptop HDMI'd to a TV and using an xbox remote. :)

    submitted by /u/Armyballer
    [link] [comments]

    Friend Finder Friday - January 31, 2020

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die Wrench Test - light swing vs heavy swing test - alpha 18 Wrench

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Loot respawn (A18)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:48 AM PST

    I checked multiple threads in search but answers are conflicting and some are pretty old.

    I'm on alpha 18.2 and it seems to me like respawn isn't working as I expected so here are my questions:

    - When set to 30 days, is that 30 days from when I looted it or day 30/60/90 etc?

    - Is 100 blocks the distance required to be from loot to respawn? We live near a city and it seems stuff is not respawning

    - I usually break down trash piles and bird nests so I know they've been looted. Will those respawn or am I doing something stupid?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/se7ensquared
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die- Avoidance Ep.6

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:51 AM PST

    False blocks graphics bug

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Im getting large sections of false mountains overlaying my terrain. I can run right through it and it opens up. I know ive read about this issue before, but cant find the posts. Anyway, short of resetting the chunk, too fix this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/maxxpc99
    [link] [comments]

    ryzen 5 2600, 2070, lag spikes

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:18 AM PST

    i have all settings to max, and ive noticed lag spikes but only in certain situations.

    like firing a sawed off shotgun causes the game to freeze for a second and drop to 40 fps, every time i fire.or returning to my base, as soon as it comes into few the game freezes for a second and drops to 40.and horde nights, any time i interact with anything, repair a block freeze, shoot a zombie, freeze, open chest freeze.

    i assumed its because my system couldnt handle it, but when checking stats in task manager, xbox game bar, and afterburner everything is around 50% and doesnt really move during these lag spikes.

    is their any solution to this? or is it just the game itself? is it the siz e of my base? i wouldnt think its to big, its just one of those generic yellow houses with a wall around it and a platform on the roof.

    submitted by /u/putnamto
    [link] [comments]

    Questions regarding random seed maps (PS4)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:00 AM PST

    So I'm a bit new to playing random seed maps and have a few questions:

    - Is the map name case sensitive? E.g. does "Hello" and "hello" generate the same world or are they different?

    - Does workbenches, chemistry stations etc exist or do you have to build your own on random maps?

    - Is the best way to find towns/cities to follow roads or is there another easy "go-to" strategy to find them?

    submitted by /u/Chilly_schrimp
    [link] [comments]

    Ignored warning leads to bloodmoon disaster || Day 101 bloodmoon

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Question

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:59 AM PST

    I use to play 7Days on PS4 and it was great. Me and a buddy want to play on PC, however, I've heard that the game is very glitchy and crashes regular. Can anyone give any insight if the game is still playable for 2 people to play online?

    submitted by /u/Corrydye
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel