• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - January 29, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - January 29, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - January 29, 2020

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Saw this viral image and immediately wanted to take a pickaxe to the rock. Also, I could hear the cry of the lumberjack zombies. I think I play this game too much.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:19 AM PST

    The server I was on suddenly wiped, so instead of rage quitting for another 6 months, I got my own server. My new crib is not the Ritz, but, it will have to do for now.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:17 PM PST

    To all of you, who think your Vanilla Insane Hordes are bad...Some of our Toughest Random Zombies blitz us, right after a Blood Moon, out of nowhere. *Darkness Falls - Custom 24/7 Modded Hard Server* Come join us if you dare...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:32 PM PST

    Just another fashionable blood moon

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:11 AM PST

    7DTD physics

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:33 AM PST

    Are shotgun turrets working?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:26 PM PST

    I'm playing on the current version, and I've powered my shotgun turret, loaded it with ammo, set it to self target and locked the ammo. I walk into its view, it beeps and looks at me, it waits a second. But then it fires a blank and consumes the shotgun shell. Am I missing something here or are these turrets just not working at all? I made 10 of these and would very much like to know whats going on before making any more

    submitted by /u/cosmicucumber
    [link] [comments]

    My Game Keeps Freezing My Whole Computer

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    I run this game on the lowest possible settings, I play this with friends from time to time. Every time I load and load into a friend's server, the game freezes EVERYTHING in my computer. It is stable while playing after the fact, but this has caused programs to freeze, crash, or me needing to hard reset my computer.

    I play on Steam, and I've done Verifying Integrity a few times, it helps a bit, but nothing permanent. Is there a fix for this? I am running on a 7 year old Asus gaming laptop that I know can run it.

    submitted by /u/gemstonejester
    [link] [comments]

    WTF

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:17 AM PST

    A zombie spawned in my base that had a bedroll and a claim cube. What went wrong?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Seeds

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Anyone know how to use seeds? If I use the map previewer and find a map I like how do I implement that to where I can use it?

    submitted by /u/Moose_96
    [link] [comments]

    Did they remove concrete pillars ?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:39 AM PST

    I haven't played the game since alpha 16, and I was using them a lot, but now the only thing I can craft with concrete is wet concrete blocks.

    submitted by /u/Fang013
    [link] [comments]

    Logging out resetting a Tier 1 quest

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:26 PM PST

    I found this forum post talking about a similar issue: https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/0/2552901289735842473/.

    Basically I was sent on a Tier 1 clear that happened to be a P+G with 3 car parts boxes in the lower level. If I start the quest it resets the POI as normal. If I log out the POI is still reset but I am no longer on the quest. I can then clear it, loot the P+G boxes, then go activate the quest to reset the POI. Rinse and repeat for 3 more easy P+G boxes plus several cars, water fountain, etc.

    Is this a thing with all quests or is it just me? The last time I played (multiple months ago before 18.3) this didn't happen or at least I never noticed it.

    submitted by /u/-regaskogena
    [link] [comments]

    Navezgane or procedural generated map?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:57 PM PST

    Just picked up the game played around on a random generated map for a bit and have gotten kind of use to it and ready to start a actual play through, would you suggest playing the Navegane map or a random one?

    submitted by /u/suge98
    [link] [comments]

    Help a noobard out and share your thoughts and ideas - Horde Every Night Agility Build Feet Bait Base

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Noob question: Interaction of multiple bedrolls and land claim blocks?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Is there any reason to have two bed rolls? Two land plots claimed? Do they function with multiples put down? What happens when one is destroyed?

    Playing on PC if it makes a difference. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jezusbagels
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played since console, way different on pc

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Nearly everything I learned on console has changed... literally everything minus the fact there's still zombies! What tips recommendations do you have? Food seems way more scarce this run around and the birds omg these damn birds.

    submitted by /u/rhinaman89
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die Alpha 18 Dart Trap Killing Corridor - 7d2d Dart Trap Killing Corridor - horde night

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Looks for partner/group

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Looking for a partner/ groups to play with it's always hard finding a good group of fun people to play with!!

    submitted by /u/kdaddy1701
    [link] [comments]

    Nightmare mode: Holy shit guys I got the Night Vision Goggles! Any tips on how to use it?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:28 AM PST

    Zombie dropped a loot bag when I was sneak clearing the Red Mesa basement cafeteria!

    Level 40 max lucky looter with level 9 lucky goggles!

    This is a nomad difficulty nightmare mode permadeath game (all my games are), time to max out the fortitude tree!

    Any players in the same game style using the NVG regularly? How do you apply it in your playstyle? Hope to hear your input!

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    Backpacks + Landmines?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:39 AM PST

    Playing this most recent version. Was on my way home after looting a military base. Stepped on a landmine in this snow biome city. Returned to the site of my death and my packpack's nowhere to be found. Is there a reason for this? Did the explosion perhaps launch my backpack far away from the original location? I can't seem to find much info on this online. I broke through the first top layer of snow but it wasn't underneath it either. Went ahead and logged off for the night so it doesn't respawn.

    submitted by /u/espeequeueare
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die- Missile Silo walk through

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:20 AM PST

    My backpack keeps disappearing

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Title is pretty self explanatory. I know the backpacks aren't supposed to stay there forever, but every new game I start I will get to a point where I am starting to find some success and get myself set up, and I will die and my backpack is gone. It says it's there on the compass, but it's nowhere to be found. I've gone God mode and looked through the floor and inside walls all around where it says it should be, but it's not there.

    I love this game but this is really breaking it for me, amy suggestions?

    submitted by /u/KongKarls5
    [link] [comments]

    Synology NAS dedicated server with Docker

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:21 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I'm using a synolgy 1019+ NAS to run a 7daystodie server.

    I used the docker app within the synology OS and downloaded this docker container:
    https://hub.docker.com/r/zobees/7daystodie within the app.

    The server is running fine in local testing. But I wondered how can I change the serverconfig.xml within the docker container ?

    Anyone got an idea ?

    submitted by /u/matuopm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel