• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - January 09, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - January 09, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - January 09, 2020

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When your base building skills are weak.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:20 PM PST

    I saw this image in /r/australia/ and was suddenly confused as to which sub I was in.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Cross post from r/Motorcycles. Alternate recipe for when you can't find that damn motorcycle chassis schematic.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:37 AM PST

    I would really like a chicken coop.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:54 AM PST

    Eggs are always the ingredient I'm low on. With the way the vultures will chase you for kilometers, feathers are easy to come by, so running around for bird nests isn't efficient.

    Corn could be consumed as feed. Hens in the coop would produce an egg per game day (at dawn) if corn is in the "fuel" slot.

    Hens would need to be captured in the wild somehow. Perhaps hitting them with melee would allow you to pick them up and put them in inventory.

    Coops could require a schematic. They could affect the zombie heat map, or even attract wolves and cougars.

    submitted by /u/Murph1908
    [link] [comments]

    Do dying zombie dogs sound like tie fighters to anyone else?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Just a thought.

    submitted by /u/Rustheart
    [link] [comments]

    I remember when they were gonna release this. Sucks that it was cancelled lol (screenshot taken 2018)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:37 PM PST

    Alpha 18 Zombie Grinder! Zombie burgers anyone?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:25 PM PST

    The light projector is made with a trash can lol

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:30 AM PST

    What’s one weapon you want added to 7 days to die ?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Suggestion: Lawnmower

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:13 AM PST

    So I might be in a minority here, but it feels a little weird to have a fully upgraded base, an Auger and a Chainsaw, but still have to punch grass to harvest it.

    While grass fibers don't get nearly as much use in the late game, I like the idea of going out with my lawnmower and giving the grass around my base a quick trim. Even if we got something like a scythe/sickle that could either speed up the process or maybe give use more fibers per swing than punching.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Nikuya
    [link] [comments]

    pc crashed well playing last night and now this happening? Did i just lose my 60+ hour world? help?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Question on making a server

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:55 AM PST

    I started playing this game with a friend and he started a world for us to play on. Is there anyway for the server to stay up when he is offline or does he have to be on for me to be able to play in the world? On xbox btw

    submitted by /u/MrStabby7
    [link] [comments]

    XP and skill points

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:02 PM PST

    I'm getting back into the game and noticed the huge change in gaining experience and unlocking skill traits.

    So from what I've gathered by my first few hours, you no longer gain experience levels from using certain tools, weapons, medical items, etc. and instead everything now relies on you using your hard earned skill points on leveling up your archery or armour smithing levels, for example?

    Definitely makes the game more challenging, which I'm fine with, but I guess I'm so used to the old ways and it will take me some time to get used to the new system.

    submitted by /u/tristan1616
    [link] [comments]

    Would it be a good idea to loot this?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:31 PM PST

    I got the combo 49 prefab mod and it added a military base in the arctic. Very very cool, lots of soldiers and a zombie bear. There are some SMG and shotgun turrets I scrapped with wrench and a LOT-(like 10-14) big hardened chests-the good ones from the church and the factories. Should I loot these? It sounds like a cheap move with them being from a mod...

    submitted by /u/Ryanide1
    [link] [comments]

    Powered Doors won't close

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:31 PM PST

    I'm trying to set up a powered door and powered garage door and I have the electricity to the inside camera to the door and from the inside camera to the outside camera to the door. I have the cameras pointed down to the doorway and when I run through the door opens but it doesn't close again no matter how far from it I get. I tried googling for assistance and couldn't find anything. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/CynicismIsMyReligion
    [link] [comments]

    A18 farming/husbandry mod?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:15 AM PST

    I've looked for a decent farming/husbandry mod, similar to the Starvation mod or FarmLifeMod, that is compatible with A18 yet, I have only found things for A17. Does anyone know of any such mod or at least one that adds more craftables to the game?

    submitted by /u/Unicyclerider
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox: Can't find spears

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:21 PM PST

    I just got the game for Xbox One, and I remember seeing a let's play on PC where the guy was using a spear. Well I've looked all through the Character and Forge crafting menus, and cannot find any spear recipes. Does anyone know where I can find one in the world?

    submitted by /u/Folgers_Coffee45
    [link] [comments]

    Construction tools

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:01 AM PST

    I have recently been reshaping the area around my base a bit (removing a hill), and it occurs to me that I'd really like to have an excavator or a bulldozer in the game. I used dynamite quite a bit on this project, but it's a slog even using an auger. Assuming I'm not missing some other tool to make this easier, have TFP ever mentioned adding more tools for digging? Maybe the minibike could be part of a recipe to create a mini bobcat or something.

    submitted by /u/boartails
    [link] [comments]

    TFP Should add mods that give you more perks like the nerdy glasses.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:33 AM PST

    I think it would be cool to have mods like some of the items already have, like the nerdy glasses, cigar, shades, etc.

    Basically, a mod that can be installed in a piece of armor that increases your barter by 10% so you don't have to equip the cigar or increases your loot like the lucky goggles.

    It gets annoying constantly switching between my looting goggles and nerdy glasses and my bandana and a cigar and most of the time I forget anyways. I would love to have these perks in the form of a mod but maybe a lot more rare and not craftable to keep balance.

    submitted by /u/k-murder
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to disable the 7 day horde?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:55 AM PST

    I love the game but would like to try it without the predictable horde that shows up every 7 days (or x days +RNG if you change the settings).

    I know the game is called 7 days to die and based around the hordes, but I find the game to be less enjoyable with those. Especially now that there are so many POIs with sleepers and hidden zombies. I rather just enjoy that adventure, exploration and nomad style than deal with building a killbox for a predictable horde (which also causes game to lag a lot so even getting proper headshots and such becomes really hard). Honestly kind of bored digging kill pits or kill-lanes for these hordes all the time.

    submitted by /u/Ghroznak
    [link] [comments]

    Disappearing metal trussing blocks

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:24 AM PST

    I have had 4 total metal trussing blocks disappear from where I place them next to my door and I cant place anything in the spots they use to be in nor can I mine those spots. Anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/st3w0801
    [link] [comments]

    Rebar Frame Pillars

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Only just started playing alpha 18 and am looking to make a base but cant seem to be able to craft these. Have they been removed?

    submitted by /u/Icydemonxx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel