• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - January 10, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - January 10, 2020


    Friend Finder Friday - January 10, 2020

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The Millennium Falcon

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:59 AM PST

    I still like the Idea of some Alien involvement

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:53 AM PST

    I spend most of my time building fun bases. Broke my leg 6 times falling off this helipad in the process ��

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Got to respect a zed that can still stand tall after that kind of abuse.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Hitting wood spikes is to hard for our monkey brains

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:18 PM PST

    So me and my friend were getting rid of the wood spikes around our base and spent a good 2-3 minuets laughing as we kept missing and hitting the dirt below

    submitted by /u/SansBarkly
    [link] [comments]

    For the children

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:59 AM PST

    Mining Shale IRL

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:00 PM PST

    Looking for players for our server.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Me (M18) and my cousin (M21) are looking for some people to join us on a server we will potentially put up to play with. We have some early game experience and would be keen on someone who has played a lot. Add me on steam if you would like to join (ceramicplate)

    submitted by /u/BillyBobJenkins222
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good a18 horde night base designs?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:31 PM PST

    I've been trying to find some solid base designs that didn't feel like they were abusing the AI of zombies, but haven't had much luck. It seems like all the tutorials for base designs are just doing exactly that. I haven't really played much since a16, where my base was a 50 block drop, then another 50 block drop, then picking off survivors, but I read somewhere that zombies now have capped fall damage, which would render that useless. Are there any other good simple base designs that require low repairing and rely more on the player than on traps?

    submitted by /u/B3nb3nb3n01
    [link] [comments]

    Copying characters from my MP server

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:53 PM PST

    Hey guys, I have a world I play on with a couple friends (there are 3 of us) and we decided to play on Navezgane since I heard they made changes to the map since we last played. We've played for a while now and have explored the entire map and are in the late game at this point, so I want to make a random gen world but don't want us to start over with fresh characters. Is there a way for me to copy our current characters into this new world so that we are the same level? Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/ImDirtyDan101
    [link] [comments]

    Forge attracting tons of zombies

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Hello. Does anyone know if digging far down and having a forge underground will cut out the screamers I've been attracting?.

    I'm only on day 26 and I'm having real trouble fighting off the massive hordes she brings with her and the dogs lol.

    submitted by /u/boggyonetwo
    [link] [comments]

    Beach House Bacon 7 Days To Die Alpha 18 Piggys meet the Lakehouse Secret Cannon

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Major changes from a16.4 to a18? Starting a new a18 world.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:20 PM PST

    So my girlfriend and I have been playing a16.4 on my ded server with friends since some time in 2017 and have become somewhat bored with it. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what major changes there are since a16.4 as well as things you prefer comparably and do not prefer. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cameronlikesclouds
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with this subreddit?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:26 AM PST

    I understand this won't be a popular post but I'm curious.

    Just bought the game last week and been playing co-op, beat day 28 horde having loads of fun.

    I check out the subreddit and it's kinda dead.

    65,000 members but the average post gets about 10 upvotes and a few comments. The most popular posts are memes and images loosely related to the game like the motorcycle log (lol) and Australia pictures. It doesn't bother me but I want to hear from the long time fans about why this is the case. Seems strange considering there's been a huge playercount resurgence, a game update and increased popularity on twitch and youtube.

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/MammothMachine
    [link] [comments]

    More Screamers and Wandering Hordes

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:00 PM PST

    I've turned off the Blood Moon so I can concentrate on mining and just having some fun that way, but I would like more Screamers and random hordes (maybe even BIGGER random hordes). Is there any way to tweak it?

    Thanks in advance. Have a great weekend.

    submitted by /u/idiotandroid
    [link] [comments]

    found an old wild west town even has its own trap door

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:26 PM PST

    PS4 player. Thinking of playing on PC

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Love the game on PS4 but not enough people and only 4 players. Is there a strong community of people playing on PC? I might download it tonight and start playing.

    submitted by /u/Muttenhed
    [link] [comments]

    Sunrise in Paradise

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:16 AM PST

    Found a mod while looting that lights your melee weapons, isn’t it sick.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:35 AM PST

    Wrenching cars and cement

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:10 AM PST

    Im wrenching cars becausw im far from thr desert, this leaves me with an abundance of car material(mech parts, pipes ect.) Do you guys just sell these or is there something I can make them into so they sell for more?

    Also I see youtubers often going from cobble->cement, do you reccomend doing this instead of rebar frames or is this just done for exp?

    submitted by /u/cptmcsexy
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie dog wandering hordes

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:12 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    Are Zombie dog wandering hordes a thing? my and my pal was doing a couple of fetch & clear quests on a random gen. We finished one and I kid you not about 15 dogs ran over a hill & came straight to us. My friend got fucked up, they surrounded & ate his ass in seconds. I barely made it to the roof of a random house. Never seen that before. We play on the warrior difficulty. Is this common? we was in the forrest biome so usually not too many dogs....

    submitted by /u/meatwagonx333
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Okay I have played since 7.0 and usually no graphic issues on High/Medium. But with Alpha 18 with the newest graphic update my machine is just slogged unless I run at very low settings which takes a lot away from the game. Is there some optimization coming? I am sporting 16GB Ram, AMD Ryzen 5 1600 six core with 3.2 ghz, and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB... I feel like that level of hardware shouldn't be having this kind of issue with a older game...

    submitted by /u/Alpha5721
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 | GUIDE to Stun Baton - Skills - Crafting - Electrifying!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:20 AM PST

    1 comment:

    1. sugar daddy sayesinde hayalinizdeki zengin ve lüks hayata hemen sahip olabilirsiniz.

      ReplyDelete

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel