• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - January 08, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - January 08, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - January 08, 2020

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    1.2M Xp Drop from using Cement

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:47 PM PST

    It's currently Day 7 in New South Wales, Australia.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:00 PM PST

    When you finally get that blueberry farm turning out enough to make pies

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:14 AM PST

    Suggestion: Pets

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:52 AM PST

    Playing this game solo can feel pretty lonely. I like that in a way, but I think being able to have pets would make your base feel more like a home. It would also be a cool thing of when the zombies broke in your animal could help you fight ( like a dog) or run away (something like a rabbit)

    Dog:

    follows you around while you loot

    growls if an non alerted zombie is nearby, barks if an agro'd zombie is nearby.

    can place a small pack on its back for extra storage space on the go

    eats raw meat, or anything else with meat in it

    Rabbit:

    hops around, stays at base, eats plant fibers

    will run in circles rapidly if zombies are nearby, if they get to close will flee entirely.

    submitted by /u/Juvenile_Bunny
    [link] [comments]

    What coming back to your high level concrete base with multiple vault doors feels like.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Me and My Boi waitin for the horde with our new bikes lol

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:45 PM PST

    I was wondering does anyone know if there’s a mod or Consol command to make a map completely flat like entire map is one flat level

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:38 PM PST

    [PC] need help

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:35 PM PST

    For some reason my friends public but password set server/room (it's not a server paid for monthly) does not show up on the lobby list. We're steam friends and it also doesn't show up on the friends list when he is in his world. However, when I go into a world and set it public with a password he is able to join. I was able to join his world no longer shows up when he is online and in that world. We've tried many thinks to try to fix this but none were successful.

    submitted by /u/bring0utthegimp
    [link] [comments]

    This was my first Zombie Cannon!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Looking for friends to play with

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Anyone looking to play multiplayer?

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    This is The Secret Lake House Cannon! the First secret cannon I built

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Suggestion-trash compactor

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Tired of scrapping all those low level tools and weapons by hand? Dont you wish you could use your hands for other stuff? I like hands and I like to use my hands to do stuff that's why I want a trash compactor to dump all my crap in and scrap it for me while I perform other activities with my hands such as crafting flagstone or dirt

    submitted by /u/TheRealEugeneKrabs
    [link] [comments]

    What’s one feature you would like added to this game ⚖️

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Edit : happy to see everyone speaking there piece

    submitted by /u/FO76tim
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die - BorderlandZ Mod

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Hardcore mode tonight

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Anyone interested on joining up for insane difficulty horde every night tonight? Basically hardest settings within reason and just see how long we can survive without dying. Would be cool to get 3 or 4 people.

    On PC east us. Have a discord.

    submitted by /u/StPeteDom33
    [link] [comments]

    How do I change letters when crafting a metal sign?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Ive been trying to figure this out but all I have been able to craft is the letter A.

    submitted by /u/rpgsgaming
    [link] [comments]

    Glass reflection?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:39 PM PST

    So I posted a few months ago about my laptop going fubar.

    Replaced it at the weekend with a new one and finally got round to removing the HDD and SDD from the old one to transfer all my files across.

    In amongst this was my 7dtd save game. Now my new laptop is far superior to my old one so when I loaded up my world to test it out it obviously ran it on higher settings. My base has glass windows and a glass ceiling and now the reflection of the glass is in my floor. Is the easiest way to get rid of this to paint my floor or can I turn that off in settings?

    I know it's the glass causing it as i smashed a few panes of glass to check lol originally thought i had messed something up transferring the data.

    submitted by /u/rossjay1
    [link] [comments]

    Specific permission levels?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:21 PM PST

    Trying to get my wife to play, she gets motion sick with 1st Person games... I see options for 3rd person, but it's through admin and debug options. Also, some other players might like the 3rd person stuff. Anyway to allow access to just the switchview command?

    submitted by /u/xTriskalx
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die Bow Mods, Bow Tutorial, Bow Drop, How to use the Bow, Arrow types, Bow Mods, and 7D2D

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:22 PM PST

    Pretty neat cave I found (seed is "Gemini")

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Another Failed attempt by my stream audience to kill me :D

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:30 PM PST

    Main base ideas

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Hello guys!

    Im looking for base ideas/designs. Mostly main base designs (doesnt need to be a horde base but can) I just need some inspiration cause im always building the same one and it started to feel boring(Im always building a square base with walls made out of poles pointing side ways and live on top of it). And on youtube all I get is some ultra cheese bases which seem boring to me. I don't really like cheesy bases. I you could post some screenshots of your non cheese base that would be awesome!

    Heres the base im always building: https://imgur.com/a/zvzml0x

    submitted by /u/Deathpacito420_69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel