• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - January 04, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - January 04, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - January 04, 2020

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Stolen but true!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:18 PM PST

    (PC) Turn off HUD (default press F7 (hud on/off)) then aim with a scoped gun, gives you (just my opinion) a sorta more "immersive" view than the scope "overlay". Aiming is still on point.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:04 AM PST

    New beta? No problem.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:59 PM PST

    That feeling when the game throws you a curveball...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:22 PM PST

    Nerd pole to the rescue!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:50 PM PST

    Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? I have no status effect.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:05 PM PST

    OOooh booooooooyyyy x2

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:29 AM PST

    Alpha 18 | Guide to Electricity (TIPS N TRICKS!)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Mod-search: XML only - Tough monsters?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:40 PM PST

    As we play, and move up into the world with better gear, bases and all of that, it seems at some point gamestage stops keeping up as even radiated zombies become less of a hazard and more of a nuisance.

    Does anyone know of any modlet (ie, not modpack) that is XML only (ie, can easily be put on servers without clients installing) that adds on tougher zombie types?

    Ie, radiated bears or wolves, radiated version of a number of zombie types that only have feral (nurses for instance?) ... maybe even different colored/hued zombies that have higher damage/ more HP, move faster, and so on.

    Trying to avoid continually just boosting game difficulty, as that one has other impacts (such as trashing new players :)

    /V :)

    submitted by /u/Vedui
    [link] [comments]

    Removed enemy spawning while friends are away to explore but blood moon happened and wont go away.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:37 PM PST

    So on day 55 a blood moon happened but due to no enemy spawns which is because i turned off enemy spawning since i just want to explore and touch up on the base here and there when my friends are away, but come day 56 and the text turns to red indicating another blood moon which is weird.

    I've set the blood moon to appear during 8 days and a blood moon just happened is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/ImSoDrab
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 let’s play

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:05 PM PST

    Limited Crafting Challenge

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Hey guys, to add some flavor to my single player games lately, I've been toying around with a sort of self imposed challenge I thought I might share with y'all. Basically, with a FEW exceptions, the players personal crafting ability is "banned," ie, I need a workbench to craft stuff. I can make anything I want in a workbench (or chem station, concrete mixer, respective station) but my player can't craft stuff on his person. There's a few exceptions which are:

    I'm allowed one stone axe start of game I'm allowed to repair that axe as well as any non repair-kit-repairable tools I find (mostly for my bow.) Repair Kits can only be applied at a work bench' I'm allowed to scrap, though not the rocks/concrete bags found at houses (that's a personal thing, I like hoarding rocks.) 

    Obviously once I find a workbench recipe I can craft myself one, in a workbench, but until then I'm limited to stations I find around the map, which makes the first day or so, which is normally kind of repetitive and risky even riskier while adding a hint of mystery. Most work benches are broken when you get to them, so seeing one in the distance and begging the RNG for mercy is great. Also, it makes your base building options at least early game rather difficult, since you cant make any chests till you've got a bench to be at.

    Let me know what you guys think, and whether I'm missing any extra rules/exceptions that would add an extra challenge or flavor to the game.

    submitted by /u/MRBEASTLY321
    [link] [comments]

    Electronics

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:06 PM PST

    I have a lot of difficulties with it. For example:

    - Powered Drawbridge. You can only place it while raised, a motion sensor lowers it. But then you're trapped in your base, no way to lower it again. I tried two motions sensors, but they cancel each other out. I don't get it. Same thing for powered doors and hatches.

    - Turrets. I saw a youtuber hook turrets to a single motion sensor. But when I try that, the turret isn't powered. I know that turrets have motion sensors themselves, but it saves a lot of power. Another problem with turrets is that it sometimes just doesn't shoot if you put it behind iron bars or a quarter pillar. Does it block the turret's sight?

    submitted by /u/mrtn17
    [link] [comments]

    Do damage of explosive arrows increase with skill

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Hello, i was wandering that damage from explosive arrows can be increased by adding skill points to archery skill tree, or it just stay the same I love crossbows, because you can one shot any sleeper with headshot ( and mods of course ) but I don't want to "waste" skill points on skill on archery, due to using mainly on horde nights with explosive bolts

    submitted by /u/Falcon337
    [link] [comments]

    Does console version have any building such as the shotgun messiah factory or other POIS?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:01 PM PST

    So I did this....now how do I turn it off? I’m not sure how I did it to begin with.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Any ways to increase crafting speed?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Latest version of the game and began playing again after 2 years or so. A lot has changed since then. So my question would be os there any way to increase the speed of crafting? It's kinda annoying when i have to wait 25 minutes for 100 gun powder

    submitted by /u/Fascist_Viking
    [link] [comments]

    [Newbie] Confused about difficulty progression and ethics

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:15 PM PST

    so, lets say I join a server on day 100 or so, and i'm just starting out. will the zombies scale based on my level, or the day? (like will I get starter zombies or irradiated and cops and stuff) What about during hordes?

    Also, if I do freshly join a server and survive alone will I be a burden? what about if I sort of leech off of and stick with the more established players until i'm ready? what if I die a lot?

    Last, do the difficulties of multiple people when nearby each other blend together or stay separate?

    submitted by /u/TheHoodiedOne
    [link] [comments]

    Is the baseball bat a one handed item or a "heavy weapon"?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:54 PM PST

    I'm trying to determine which perks affect it. IE Skull Crusher and Flurry of Blows.

    submitted by /u/ToTheRescues
    [link] [comments]

    Higher quality weapon with less damage?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Still sort of new to this game, I've seen this a couple times but have no idea why this is a thing. I crafted a Lvl 6 Compound bow but it does less dmg than my level 5. Mods are taken out and both are unequipped in my inventory. Noticed a couple times with melee weapons as well, am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/MeazIy
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what this bs is, the game worked perfectly and then all the sudden boom. I've reinstalled deleted the files then redownload idk what else to do. I have 0 experience on pc just purchased 2 days ago please help

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Alpha 18 - Do steroids actually have negative/withdrawal effects, or is it just flavor?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Modding multiplayer storage.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Been looking around for a mod that lets you make special storage boxes for multiplayer, where more than one person can access the box at a time.

    The closest thing I have seen was the mod that added buttons that would auto transfer items, making so you can keep some items and instantly dump everything (and other settings).

    submitted by /u/summoner_90
    [link] [comments]

    ELI5 - I want to get a dedicated A18 Stable (or Exp) running.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Is there anything wrong with this string for installing exp dedicated 7D2D? steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +force_install_dir "C:\steamcmd\7_days_to_die_server" +app_update 294420 -beta experimental validate +quit

    After doing that I simply try to load the startdedicated.bat and I might be forgetting something?

    I've been hosting dedicated 7D2D servers for years now.
    I've been hosting things for decades.

    I'd ignored 7D2D for most of 2019 but had some requests over the holidays to re-host a game. So I tried to update the 7D2D server and it all seemed to go well but it made a new config or something and came up as a vanilla server with EAC enabled. When I connected it took a moment and then kicked me for EAC violation (??) and showed my connection attempt on the server. So I fixed the configuration, restarted the server, and the config changes showed up on the server browser no problem, but I timeout connecting to the server.

    • Tested direct connections to local IPs and no software firewall
    • Tested no -beta experimental during a reinstall
    • Tested renaming the old directories to force a fresh install
    • I even tried adding my steam ID as an admin to avoid getting blocked, but I cannot cause the dedicated server window to show ANY attempts
    • I get 'connection timed out' as the only error in the client, and the client can connect to dedicated servers online no problem
    • If I try to use Putty on a remote PC to connect over the internet to the port it gets a different result than if I connect to an unused port on the same IP hinting that a server is listening but doesn't tell me what the issue is
    • The server PC just had a GPU swap (old GeForce with a dying fan pulled out and I put an RX 480 that was spare into its place) and the audio card was removed because it has an HDMI screen for audio, if anything needs it
    submitted by /u/RalphHinkley
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel