• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - January 11, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - January 11, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - January 11, 2020

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    uh oh

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Ive been playing this game for a while and never really made a base myself, i always used ruins to base. As simple as my first homemade base it compared to some of the other things ive seen people make, it was very satisfying to build.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:59 PM PST

    70 minutes to die, 10 minute days!!! Do I have enough time to survive the horde?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Getting back into 7DTD, after MONTHS of hiatus. Starting a new world on preGen03. Any tips or help for a “new” player.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:34 PM PST

    Hi everyone, as the title suggests I need advice as I'm jumping back in the game after months of absence.

    Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

    I'm actually playing on a random new world, so any advice relevant to that would be awesome! I'm used to starting in Navezgame, months back lol

    submitted by /u/DomingotheHyacinth
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicle mods?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Any vehicle mods that don't sound the same as the truck or hav working weapons

    submitted by /u/Shoelesstravis
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die Lore | Episode 6 - More on the Moon |

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:52 PM PST

    Issues with the game imo

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:17 PM PST

    1: Option to turn off digging needed. 2: When building, you have to outsmart the A.I.(pathfinding). Instead of the feeling of fortifying and upgrading. 3: Option to have realism.(zombies shouldn't be able to break through stone with their bare hands. Not to mention steel...

    I have put hundreds of hours into the game, just a few of the issues I have with it.

    submitted by /u/Oathbetrayer
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting Quality

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Been searching online and in the game for what effects an item you craft quality. Level 10+ still crafting level 1 axes stink. raised INT that didn't do it, looked at the INT skill tree and it is not explained?

    submitted by /u/Alpha5721
    [link] [comments]

    Copy Player/Character to new Game

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:13 PM PST

    Currently playing 18.2(b5) solo, single player on a old map. Generated a new map but can't seem to move my character/player to the new map. Tried coping the player .ttp file to the new map, but every time I start the new map, my character starts completely new... Am I missing a step?

    submitted by /u/DotNetRob
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone down to do co-OP survival?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:13 PM PST

    Just got the game, played for hours. I'm running 18.2 on PC if anyones intrested.

    submitted by /u/IncompitentUser
    [link] [comments]

    De-Spawning a POI for a base?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:58 AM PST

    Does anyone know the correct way to stop zombies from spawning in a POI-turned-into-player-base?

    And, along with that, is there any way to stop horde night spawns inside of a base? I've tried lighting and land claims to no avail

    submitted by /u/Adabar
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a community on pc.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Anyone down to build a compound in creative then start the game? Lol

    submitted by /u/hakaishinbeerus1994
    [link] [comments]

    After 35 days of game play :(

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:51 AM PST

    My longest gameplay got corrupted so I had to start over I'm legit sadden by this

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    Mod that adds new guns/replaces guns

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:59 AM PST

    As per the title is there a mod that adds new guns say something like an AR-15 with attachments, the ak seems a bit bulky to me and the smg is a seems little under powered even with perks and ap rounds but thats just me.

    Also how hard is it to mod 7DTD and can it be done with a current save.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/daeron187
    [link] [comments]

    What's the blood moon zombie count?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:42 PM PST

    So I have some friends I play with but I'm getting annoyed with how they run things. Every hoard I'm the one to save us and I give them most of my loot. If I separate from them how many zombies will I have on me in a blood moon? I've heard its 64 in a hoard and 8 max spawn per ayer so every time you kill one another spawns till 64. For example there are 5 people total on a server. Together they get 40 zombies at once till 65 has passed. If one goes off on his own will he too have to fight 40 or will he only fight 8.

    submitted by /u/The_Russian_Spi
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die alpha 18.2 -SMX- opening the map with gyrocopter!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:14 PM PST

    just a thought

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:51 PM PST

    How do you mod POIs?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:38 AM PST

    I'm working on a mod, but it requires modding some POIs. Specifically the traders. Is there any way to do this? The only modding I've done so far is editing the xml files so I'm clueless about the rest. Are there any good guides out there that would help?

    submitted by /u/doc_1eye
    [link] [comments]

    Has the PS4 world saving issue been fixed?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I used to play 7d2d on ps4 with my friends. We always ran into the problem where everyone but the host lost progress and had to start a new game each time. Is this a bug and has it been fixed?

    We havent played in over a year.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/70_percent_ethanol
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel