• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - January 05, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - January 05, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - January 05, 2020

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    You have to accept this

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:23 PM PST

    7 days to die IRL

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:33 AM PST

    These god damn Jehovah's Witnesses

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:17 PM PST

    These red messages keep coming up in my game during crucial moments sometimes getting me killed. How do I stop this?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:49 PM PST

    A preview of my base that I will turn into a prefab.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:10 AM PST

    Idk what this is bu tf how do I turn it off? When I hit alt it moves a little.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Anyone know of a good Health Bar mod that works for A18.2?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Hello, I am currently using Telrics to add health bars but I was wondering if there was an alternative that works for the latest update, perhaps one that adds numbers instead of only having set percentages.

    I keep hearing about a built in health bar as well that can be activated, but I cannot really find anything more susbstantial about it, could someone possibly explain that to me?

    Thanks in advance for any answers.

    submitted by /u/Saucy_Bagel
    [link] [comments]

    Found in the CompoPack storage unit POI.....

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:43 PM PST

    What a True Professional Looks Like...

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:53 AM PST

    Advanced mufflers and custom fittings mods on padded armour

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:31 PM PST

    Pointless? Since padded armour have no mobility and noise penalties. Or does it further increase my mobility and sneakiness?

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    About to purchase, confused on something.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Me and a buddy are wanting to play this (PC, Steam).

    Does one of us always have to be online to play the same "world"?

    Or could we continue work on it even if we both aren't online?

    submitted by /u/gezoyt
    [link] [comments]

    Computer build

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:47 PM PST

    Wanting to build my fiance a computer that can play this game.her current build can barley run it on medium (waste of $1k) and ideas on what would be the best components would be so she can play at high graphics

    submitted by /u/ICan_Try
    [link] [comments]

    Junk turret disappeared

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Junk turret disappeared

    Playing 18.3, though I think this game started with 18.2.

    I'm hiding in the underground bunker that has a fence around the backyard of a little shed. One of my favorite POIs to hide out in the early game since you're encased in concrete. Since zombies are always wandering by and threatening to harass me, I threw up a junk turret as a deterrent/warning system on the surface in the yard.

    However my junk turret is no longer there. My first thought was - did a zombie kill it? However I can see the red scan line of the turret inside the vent that I use to exit the bunker. So, apparently the turret has moved somewhere underground? I'd rather not start digging up the place, is there any other way to find this darn thing? Has anyone else had junk turrets move/disappear on them?

    Red scan line going through the vent above the kitchen

    Turret was placed somewhere in the corner around that chest

    submitted by /u/thordin
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 Base Build | Cool MULTI function AUTO and Manual XP Horde Base!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:22 AM PST

    So obviously, I like to make bases, and I try to come up with new / different concepts, or just old concepts and re-making them.

    One I was fiddling with for a while was how to make a base that had multiple possibilities, and using electricity to configure it. In this case, I ended up with one which has:

    1) A MANUAL mode - For grabbing all that delicious XP yourself.

    2) An Automatic mode - For using traps to kill everything efficiently.

    Concept video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NethOSHFk-c&list=PL5Z54hiemOAuPd4jvBXj4bpC8spqKdOr3

    The powered doors really do open up some possibilities, and I would love to see more things implemented, maybe movable walls or something, pistons pushing/pulling things, to configure things on the fly!

    ✔️ SLOW zombies with barbed wire fences.

    ✔️ Garage doors to assist!

    ✔️ A killer dart trapped pit!

    ✔️ Lotsa paint!

    ✔️ SOAK up the experience!

    I work around some buggy barbed wire fences but it all comes together in the end! Sure it can be made better, but as a concept this seems to work very well.

    What other combinations can we make? I could imagine multiple paths and drawbridges/powered hatches to open/close them and have zombies go a different way.

    /V :)

    submitted by /u/Vedui
    [link] [comments]

    Beginning my 1st warrior run, what's the best way to soent points?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Focus on maxing one skill? Or spreading the points around in my chosen attribute?

    submitted by /u/Pagru
    [link] [comments]

    BEGINNER LETS PLAY SERIES: Console to PC #1!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Hey guys, I finally got back onto Youtube as apart of my 2020 Goal! I'm taking my streaming and youtube careers very seriously now. So I finally posted my first video of 2020. The video is a bit longer than I had anticipated due to the fact that I was upstarting everything! If you guys want to watch or support the channel, I'd love that! Also for any of you that play this game on PC, please give me tips. I'm dying.

    Sincerely, an original console player.

    Seriously, this game is SO different now than those on console.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBVY-X6PKsM

    submitted by /u/ItsGeoffrey
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain the gamestage to me?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:01 AM PST

    I read the wiki, but the information there is super vague besides level effects your gamestage. Does anyone know which factors exactly influence it?

    submitted by /u/TheRickinger
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know what happened here?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:15 AM PST

    Anybody know what happened here?

    So I restarted my computer because my frames were running way below average. I reopened my game only to find that my save file is now A0.0. And when in this menu I can't even back out of it. Anybody have any idea what happened or how I can fix this? I put 61 hours into this world, and it was my first (and only) world too. :(

    https://preview.redd.it/cdqkte1jfx841.png?width=684&format=png&auto=webp&s=5afe73a71164644b5c6d62eeaff269c9e01625aa

    submitted by /u/HiMyNameIsJonn
    [link] [comments]

    Me after finding my first sledgehammer:

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:34 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel