• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - January 12, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - January 12, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - January 12, 2020

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:06 AM PST

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    You can NEVER have enough storage space.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:18 AM PST

    2 guys fought in the server and one of them said he was going to rise his own castle, well... looks like he wasn't kidding

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Going for a supply drop and it lands IN THE RADIATION ZONE

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Poor performance

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:30 PM PST

    I used to play about 4 years ago and game was prefect. Now my friend talked me into playing again and the fps is choppy and inconsistent. I Can only get smooth gps on medium settings. I used to play on max.. Is this a known issue or fix for it? 5ghz CPU, 1080gpu 32gb ram, ssd

    submitted by /u/TraviZ06
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 Selling to the Trader

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:12 PM PST

    My girlfriend and I have been doing a permadeath server and we're getting onto day 26, and we need to make some serious cash assuming we make it through the next horde night. What are our best options in selling to the trader? What require the least supplies? What require the most?

    submitted by /u/Sluggo95
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new friend or friends.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:33 PM PST

    I've always played 7 days on my own but wanted to play a small server with 2-6 people just enjoying the time, kicking zombie ass. If anyone wants to play let me know. If I don't respond here then use the following;

    Discord: Broccoli#5049

    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BroccoliMan44/

    submitted by /u/BroccoliMan44
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for folks to survive 7 days with on PC.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:35 PM PST

    New player looking for a crew to learn how to play this game well. I'm not a hardcore player by any means. PC gaming is a hobby that might spend my few spare moments of downtime enjoying. Balancing work and family life is hard but once a gamer always a gamer. Shoot me a line if you play in Steam. I also play several different genres on PS4 and always looking to play with new gaming buddies.

    submitted by /u/Mojollnir
    [link] [comments]

    Big citys on xbox?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:24 PM PST

    I have been playing on xbox and so far I cant find any large cities besides broken down ones anywhere... were they added into the xbox version before it stopped getting updates?

    submitted by /u/Locusdestroyer
    [link] [comments]

    Base/horde base walkthrough blades and fences

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Higher level bow less dmg?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Im coming back to the game since before the whole levelling items change, why does my level 3 bow have worse overall stats than the level 1?

    submitted by /u/daronmal
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like a hoard night tonight

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Conner's Story: Chapter 1 (comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Phantom blocks?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:50 PM PST

    I'm having issues where POIs are getting covered in blocks that aren't actually there. I can walk through them, but I can't see through them. Verifying files was working on single player for a little while, but it doesn't seem to be working on my server. Has anyone found a fix for this? I'm running the latest stable A18 build.

    submitted by /u/Ledce83
    [link] [comments]

    quick base test with screamer horde

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:00 AM PST

    This is the Zombie Blender New and improved 2.0!!!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Hidden Height

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Is there a height, either above or below ground, that you can be at so Zombies won't notice your base? I wasn't sure if the heat map was bedrock to max height, or if just in a certain radius. Even if it was infinite height, can you build at a place they will never discover? Either not dig down if below ground, or attack pillars if above?

    EDIT 1: Talking about in general, not on horde night. So, when normal construction occurs.

    EDIT 2: Does anyone know of an under water base video for a18? With the ocean, that might be an interesting way to go now.

    submitted by /u/maceman121
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding explosives

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:41 AM PST

    TDLR- Do explosives damage surrounding player-placed blocks?

    In my current play-through I have a handful of points to spend. I'm thinking about speccing into explosive perks. I'm toying around with some base ideas to help funnel large groups into specific areas so that I could get the most "bang for my buck" so to speak. One thing I'm unsure of is the effect of explosives (pope bombs, grenades etc...) on the surrounding blocks. If I'm gonna be blowing my own walls to bits every 7 nights, it might not be worth it other than the temporary entertainment value of exploding huge numbers of zeds.

    Appreciate some insight from anyone with experience in that area.

    submitted by /u/WiskyJack_
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new A18 seed

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:51 AM PST

    I've been playing the same A18 seed for awhile and would like to try a new one. Anyone have any good recommendations? I like playing the larger seeds so anything 8 or 16? Thanks in advance for any ideas!

    submitted by /u/fsudrew5
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone down to play on my world with me? I'v never really had anyone to play the game with

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:55 AM PST

    I could really use someone to play with. It would mean alot to me, I haven't ever really had anyone to play this game with. Im no noob, but we would be playing on a no cheat world of mine where XP is boosted (I don't have time to grind), zombie damage is increased, and player block damage is increased by 10%. I also will be making the zombies themselves more difficult to defeat. I'm currently on day 36. Your welcome to join I could use some help, and playing with someone would be nice. If your a noob, your welcome I can show you the ropes (just don't be obnoxious). I have discord if you want to voice chat . Dm me if interested.

    Country: USA Time Zone: EST Plarform: PC Version: ALPHA 18.3

    submitted by /u/MarVell1967
    [link] [comments]

    New to 7dtd on PC, coming from Xbox

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Anyone up for some casual play?

    submitted by /u/Cayvaelor
    [link] [comments]

    The most damage per resource spent lineup for guns question

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Has someone done an analysis for 18.2 what gun does the most damage per resource spent? The 9mm pistol ?

    If there is such an analysis it would be awesome to get an link as my google failed me in this regard.

    submitted by /u/Tehnomaag
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel