• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - January 06, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - January 06, 2020


    Modded Monday - January 06, 2020

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My dad likes to suggest games i might like....

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:23 PM PST

    My dad recently suggest i buy a zombie survival game hes been enjoying called '7days to die'. So far ive lasted 2 days in a row and these are all the ways ive died so far Mobbed to death by zombies.

    Drank river water and pooed myself to death.

    Broke both my legs while jumping off a high thing that was too high and bled out while being mobbed to death by zombies.

    Death by wild pig.

    Death by zombie that exploded.

    Ate wild berries and pooed myself to death.

    Death by running away from some kind of bird and not paying attention and falling off a roof and breaking both my legs and then being mobbed to death by zombies.

    I have played for 5 hours.

    submitted by /u/brumbles2814
    [link] [comments]

    looking for people to play 7dtd

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Im still new to 7dtd on pc, was a ps4 player

    submitted by /u/sgt_excaliber
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone managed to find night vision goggles?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Just found out they existed. Mind blown.

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    Please fix melee in this game

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:57 PM PST

    There is no reason I should be ass to mouth with a zombie and miss the heavy attack with my sledge hammer.

    submitted by /u/TheRussianCosmonaut
    [link] [comments]

    I still play this game on console and it’s still great

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:35 AM PST

    If they have to re-release it to update it to PC version I'll happily buy the shit out of it again.

    Edit: grammar

    submitted by /u/Capo-4
    [link] [comments]

    Found a military base with a bunker...

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:12 PM PST

    I just found on of the military bases with an underground bunker. Is something like this worth turning into a home? Not a horde base of course. Just some place I can actually do something other than hide at night in. Figured since it was underground (the bunker part) that I could run a forge and whatnot while not sneaking around.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/benutne
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing again after a long hiatus

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:35 PM PST

    I've done a bit of googling but I last played in A16 or so (whenever trucks were added). Can anyone recommend a good way to read up on the updates?

    Also any possible faux pas I can dodge since things have changed would be great. Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/pewpewshazaam
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best overhaul mods?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:04 PM PST

    I have tried Darkness Falls and Ravenhearst. Both are extremely difficult but I knew that going in.

    DF is so hard to loot buildings early in the game. Each house seems to have 25 to 30 zombies and after spending 30 minutes trying to kill them all I end up with nothing but low level loot. I do like the class system with the quests, if only you could dial back the amount of zombie spawns. I tried editing the xmls but it didn't seem to work. Maybe on a new save?

    RH is fun also but it appears that they have removed the class system along with the quests in the v6 updates and it doesn't seem like leveling will be as fun. At least you can adjust the zombies spawns in the settings easily.

    Is there anything other large overhaul mods out there for a18 that I should try?

    submitted by /u/dorbson
    [link] [comments]

    New to game and any pointers help

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Just looking for tips and any pointers for this. New to this style of game. Closest I played was the forest and loved it and this send more in-depth. So survival tips or raiding or something lol

    submitted by /u/Smiticus0420
    [link] [comments]

    Perks and Skills help!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:11 PM PST

    Hey guys, new on the 7dtd Reddit! I've been playing a world with 3 of my other friends and was wondering what thing should each person specialize in as well as what skills naturally should one level up?

    submitted by /u/NeonBuster596
    [link] [comments]

    Urban combat 7

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Has anyone else noticed that the book for Urban combat 7 says it reduces damage to you and increases damage to zombies by 5%, But the skill says 5% reduction in damage from zedz and 10% increase to damage from you?

    submitted by /u/Zombade
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to go back to PC

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:00 AM PST

    I had this game on console and its the worst thing in the world lol i want to join back on the PC but since then have sold my desktop. Is this playable on a laptop? im only going to play this game pretty much so does anyone have any recommendations on laptops that i can buy for as cheap as possble?

    If i need a desktop what sort of model will i need?

    submitted by /u/darkchild2112
    [link] [comments]

    Lockpicking in multiplayer bugged 18.2

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:47 AM PST

    recreated twice now. P1 starts picking a lock then P2 starts picking the same lock. P1 completes picking the lock successfully so P2 cancels their lockpicking action. P2 starts getting a "You've broken your lockpick" message (or however its worded). Most of the time it will happen when you back out of containers. But if you have any lockpicks in your inventory it will keep breaking them, using them all up. Only logging out seems to make it stop.

    Anyone else have this happen?

    submitted by /u/FurkinLurkin
    [link] [comments]

    Land claim block question (PC)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:57 PM PST

    So I got this game on Steam sale and loving it. I got a bad roll first world, spawned in a desert but damn was the undertaker place a good home. New world is great, got a sweet home with a mine shaft, forge and a work bench schematic. It is three stories so I am wondering where should I place the land claim block. Like in the attic, the man cave/basement wuth mine shaft, or first floor in the floor. Thank you for the advice!

    submitted by /u/RetroGamer1224
    [link] [comments]

    We looked for a treasure. What we got was not a treasure. (7 days to die)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Bugged quest marker(18.2)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Bugged quest marker(18.2)

    I have a tier 5 fetch and clear quest for a shotgun Messiah factory on my map. I go to the quest start location and it says the marker is 43 meters away even though the exclamation mark is flashing on my compass. even though it flashes on my compass I can not see the marker or interact with it. how do I fix this bug?

    Where is the start quest marker?

    what?

    submitted by /u/pocket951
    [link] [comments]

    Co op question

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:31 PM PST

    So I have only played solo for a while. My brother just got a new pc and we want to play together. So if I start a new world, how does he join? Will he spawn near me when he joins? Hes never played before, so my idea is to start a new world, play through the first day to set up a base, etc. and then have him join. Will that work? Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/joshbmarimba
    [link] [comments]

    corner pieces

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:37 PM PST

    how does one make wedge corner pieces?

    submitted by /u/hunter04433
    [link] [comments]

    What do spend your first 4 points on in A18.2?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:57 AM PST

    1 - Master Chef (cook Bacon & Eggs)
    1 - Pack Mule (carry more items)
    1 - Archery (craft level 2 bows)
    1 - Lucky Looter (chance to find better items)

    I believe you get 4 points right after completing the tutorial. Please correct me if I'm wrong about that...

    submitted by /u/Sleepy_H34D
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone dc from host

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Ok so we never had this problem in the past but when we t co op after a while(between 30 min and one hour) everyone dc from the host and cant connect again. We tried different host and no ĺuck. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/LordNeko6
    [link] [comments]

    Military bases/camps

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:47 AM PST

    Could someone direct me to a link to where they are please? I did check the wiki but it seems outdated as I have found the desert base and 2 bases in the snow biomes.

    The map/image shown also seems wonky as my map shows snow where the image shows plains.

    I am on the Navezgane and did not do any random generating or mods.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/daeron187
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to give players a bunch of text?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:24 AM PST

    I'm trying to make an adventure modlet and for several parts of it I would like to give the players more than a few sentences of text. I tried searching the forums and the subreddits to no avail. Longer pieces of text in a quest log just overflows the box and the text appears over (under?) the boxes and text below them. Since there are no windows that I'm familiar with that have a scrollbar on them, is there any way to give the players a larger amount of text? It could be on an item (e.g., a transcript of a conversation), in a quest (e.g., detailed instructions on what to do), or something else entirely. Localization.txt is on the table too.

    submitted by /u/yeastygoodness
    [link] [comments]

    Any use for scrapped weapon parts?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:25 AM PST

    I'm not going to build my own weapons since I'm always looking for the elusive level 6 which can't be crafted. I've scrapped so many low level weapons my chests are just full of them!

    Can I dispose of them? They have no other use right?

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel