• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - January 13, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - January 13, 2020


    Modded Monday - January 13, 2020

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    We created more "7 Days to Die Problems," but didn't want to spam you guys. So we put together a playlist of our latest ones since we got some good feedback on our first video.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Blind in the gyrocopter!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:47 PM PST

    I recreated the pilot episode to my new series. Hopefully it is better than what I had before.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Haven't played in a long time. Have they ever fixed the sleeper problem(i.e. you can never permanently clear an area)? Or other improvements since A17 first arrived.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:35 PM PST

    I bought the game when it was in A16, loved it despite some quirks. A17 came out and I just really disliked it. The way they changed zombie behavior/AI just wasn't clicking for me at all, and I haven't been back since(partly just took a break and got distracted). I also, more than anything, keep hoping at some point they'll solve the sleeper problem(you can never permanently clear a building). Has this been done? Any other good changes or are the updates and balances still kinda haphazard and weird?

    (no offense, great game overall, but I know in the past I was far from the only one thinking the devs were just kinda sloppy and random with how they changed things)

    submitted by /u/midwestcreative
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for seed for a huge map

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:36 AM PST

    im thinking of doing a roleplay series and need a big map for alpha 18 the seed thread is empty if anyone knows of one please let me know., thanks

    submitted by /u/Lucasf513
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Trader disappeared from his post

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:16 PM PST

    The trader I built my base outside of has disappeared from behind his counter. The post opens and closes like normal, the trader himself simply isn't there. The circumstances of the bug are as follows: I completed a clear quest, and on the way back went to another trader. I got up for a bit and forgot to pause or exit the game. The 2nd trader closed shop, kicked me out, and a random zombie got my AFK ass. I finally return to my computer and it's noon the next day when I respawn back at home base, where the first trader should be, but he's gone. Are there any console commands to fix this?

    submitted by /u/xrensa
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think are the best settings for a private server?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:08 PM PST

    I want a fun, challenging but balanced experience with 3 other friends. We've been playing with 200% loot, 1000%xp, insane difficulty and running zombies we got to lvl 60-80 by day 15 and it got easy already but it was good to get a good understanting of the mechanics and early game was a bit of a pain so what do you suggest?

    submitted by /u/Tuttuma
    [link] [comments]

    TIL/PSA that they changed the quest text for "I'm a Lumberjack".

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:06 PM PST

    So I think for as long as they've had quests they've had the one called "I'm a Lumberjack". The old mission text was "go kill lumberjacks with an axe..." Or something to that effect.

    Now when you start the quest, nowhere does it say, "using an axe". It might when you actually read the piece of paper. Idk.

    So when you head to where the quest marker is, start the quest, you have no idea you have to strike the finishing blow on the lumberjacks with an axe.

    Save yourselves some time and remember this survivors, otherwise (luckily) you'll have to go out and find lumberjacks in the wild to kill.

    submitted by /u/JRGuardian
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 player, question regarding skills

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:43 PM PST

    Do certain skills unlock as you level? Example, I'm not seeing any steel smithing option. It only shows 50 skills so far. Any insight would be appreciated. Wish I had a PC.

    submitted by /u/nwafannypack666
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite Alpha? Why?5

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:40 PM PST

    Personally Im loving Alpha 18. I love how much better this game looks and the gameplay is pretty fun too.

    submitted by /u/WaffleHulk
    [link] [comments]

    Is there going to be an update for the ps4 version?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:58 PM PST

    Anyone want to start a new world with me? I could use someone to play with

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:53 AM PST

    EST PC Slightly Boosted Apocalypse seed Dm if intrested

    submitted by /u/MarVell1967
    [link] [comments]

    Differences in console and PC.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:01 PM PST

    I've been watching a let's play of 7 days to day on PC but I only have a console. Is it worth $30 to get it on Xbox? I understand it's gonna have lower graphics and texture quality but will the game still have the same landmarks and things to do? I've looked up some lists explaining The differences but none of them are too recent. I'm not too worried about character creation and things like that but Am i going to just see the same towns over and over again?

    submitted by /u/Solly_11
    [link] [comments]

    Too much glowers on higher difficulty bloodmoons

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:30 AM PST

    In A18 it feels we get too many glowers on harder difficulties, playing with friend our second bloodmoon it was likely 2/3 of zombies were glowers(have 32 blood moon count per player so it was basically lit up with glowers) which is a bit brutal, ive learned its pretty uncommon to see a glower before the 3rd blood moon if you play normal, this seems a bit rediculous.

    submitted by /u/cptmcsexy
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die Slip and Slide Grinder Base - 7d2d grinder - 7 days to die Alpha 18 horde night base

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Cement poi’s?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:52 PM PST

    I was wondering if anyone can tell me the best POIs for cement. I am completely out of ideas and have looked and looked but it seeing any in my area. Maybe I'm overlooking something. I have been shredding stone for it but 12/1 is terrible.

    submitted by /u/Pappy325
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for peeps to play with.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    All my friends find this game boring, would like some people to play with! I can use discord or TS, only have 60 hours on the game.

    submitted by /u/sloogan
    [link] [comments]

    Dye?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Best place to obtain dye? Current method involves going through every locker in office buildings and removing dyes from clothing

    submitted by /u/Adabar
    [link] [comments]

    An old console peasant asks about current mechanics

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:27 AM PST

    So I'm one of the console peasants that's been playing the 1.0.18.0 version since it's been released. It's a fun enough game, and I do wish it'd get updated, but still.

    Wondering, though; used to be you could build yourself a downright unstoppable fortress with ramp blocks, horizontally-laid poles, and standard blocks. Zombos would just wander up, step up the ramp, and hang up on the poles. Stopped everything; cops, ferals, crawlers, even dogs. Did that ever get fixed, or is that still in play?

    submitted by /u/Steveseriesofnumbers
    [link] [comments]

    Hell Mart custom prefab

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Weird issue, is this common?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:34 AM PST

    I am on day 40. Built my base on a hill top and have been expanding out. Building supports from adjacent hills. Been stable for quite awhile(many in game days) . Then today I biked away and all was well. Came back to it from a different direction then I normally do and as I'm riding towards it I watch it start collapsing. By the time I get all the way back half of it is gone fallen to debris piles.

    Is this something that anyone else has had happen?

    Do zombies attack bases when you're not there?

    submitted by /u/benchmade7
    [link] [comments]

    We need zombie kids/babies

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:33 AM PST

    just imagine the little shits crawling through 1x1 block spaces so they could get between all the tight spaces to get yer toes

    submitted by /u/TentacleSlimeTTV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel