• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - January 14, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - January 14, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - January 14, 2020

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to make a semi-realistic castle on top of a hill, using authentic medieval architectural principles.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:17 PM PST

    Best mods for junk turrets?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:48 AM PST

    I have lvl 5 turrets with drum mags, is there anything else to slap in there?

    submitted by /u/bew1977
    [link] [comments]

    Spider zombies on the first day?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:48 AM PST

    So I made a new world on adventurer difficulty (normal). I've played on harder difficulties aswell and had no trouble with dealing with most zombies. This time, however, I got attacked by a spider zombie on my first night! Not even a bloodmoon! I had to use my pistol and thus lured a lot of zombies to my location, getting me killed at night. After I died and climbed on my roof I saw another spider zombie lurking around!

    On top of that, whenever I hit a zombie, they start sprinting. This did not happen on the other adventurer difficulty world I had. Only rarely.

    As a cherry on top, I got a feral zombie after me after I shot the spider zombie! Why is there a feral zombie and are there spider zombies on the first night on normal difficulty?!?!?

    I checked twice, but I did indeed put it to adventurer difficulty. Anyone got any ideas as to how this could happen?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Ghastly
    [link] [comments]

    Bicycle looks familiar

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:04 PM PST

    Compo pack problems

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I started using NitroGen and added compo pack to have some fresh POIs but I am having problems with the trees. POIs will have a tree or two right in the middle of small ones and larger POIs are even worse. Also, I am using steamcmd for a dedicated server on its own PC running7dtd alpha 18. I have searched the forums and no one mentions this issue. When I don't use compo pack and just resort to vanilla I don't have tree problems.

    submitted by /u/lowfake
    [link] [comments]

    NitroGen maps

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:22 PM PST

    I haven't seen a post about this and even if I searched and found one, I'd want to reiterate this anyway....

    NitroGen map generator is exquisite. I won't claim it is the best, but for those of you who enjoy random gen maps but hate the hour plus it takes to create them, I just made a 6k map in 96 seconds.

    Currently loading into the map, but I've used it to make 10&12k maps and it didn't take much longer than that. I've also seen less of the glitches that I saw using the game itself to create worlds, like buildings being bisected by other buildings, or raised up on a 10 block tall dirt platform.

    I hope TFP have noticed the program and may consider buying the code for the actual game as it, so far as I've found, works better than their current engine.

    submitted by /u/Senecal1
    [link] [comments]

    Lock picking the traders gun safe

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:20 PM PST

    Maybe you all know this, but I just found out you can lock pick the gun safe behind the counter. He just stares at you while you steal his stuff. :)

    submitted by /u/pollywogbean
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 Horde Question

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:48 PM PST

    What's the best way to defend a horde night base in Alpha 18?

    I haven't played in a long time and it seems that spikes got nerfed and that zombies just shred through them. I've used wood and metal and it seems like it's no good, where as before all you'd need are wood spikes.

    Thanks for any input!

    submitted by /u/Wells2205
    [link] [comments]

    7DTBugs - (funny bugs)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:44 PM PST

    Zombie Fireworks lighting up the night sky!!!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:23 PM PST

    Darkness falls winchester

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:00 AM PST

    Hey guys, i have spent points in crafting weapons and winchester rifle, but i cant make the w.r.parts. Am i missing something? Thx in advanced

    submitted by /u/Jeremy_III
    [link] [comments]

    Missions & Daily Drops, gyrocopter is awesome in this type of action.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Tips and tricks?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Like the title...any good tips and tricks for this game? I've been playing for a little bit but any knowledge is helpful. Thanks

    P.s. also new to reddit lol

    submitted by /u/smoresPAHPtart0128
    [link] [comments]

    Dart traps not darting?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Have dart traps at various areas. Does having a motion sensor in front of the trap intercept the darts?

    Edit: the sensor being in front of the dart trap was intercepting the darts. They were being used overhead at a door entrance and after the hatch openings of up/down tunnels. Fixed the issue now though.

    submitted by /u/devildocjames
    [link] [comments]

    Does Electrical defence working while offline against other players ?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Hi guys just wondering the ins and outs of this question ? For example does shotgun turret and smg turrets work if im offline and i have a motion sensor hooked up to it ? Will the power still be sent to all the things it needs to be sent to ?

    submitted by /u/CptFrogMan
    [link] [comments]

    Hiding your loot in Multiplayer?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:06 AM PST

    So you play on a server with others, you want to protect and hide your best things from other players.

    What are some crafty/clever ways to hide your things from other players?

    Need some tips for the server I've joined, where are some sneaky places to hide my belongings?

    submitted by /u/OThinkingDungeons
    [link] [comments]

    Starting fresh game tonight, have no idea what I’m getting into lol on Xbox

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:05 AM PST

    From what I read there's been no updates and the console version is pretty outdated BUT the concept of the game I love and can't wait to try it!

    Any tips from a fresh player?

    Are there any other games like this on Xbox with the same concept?

    submitted by /u/vpsecrets
    [link] [comments]

    Group Play Perks questions - SalvOp & LuckLoot

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Hey all, just some questions since I mostly play 7DTD with a friend, 2 max really and I have a question about these perks.

    Do they work in groups for salvage and searching? As in if you're in a group (Group invite from the menu & Allied setting) with someone with these 2 perks maxed: does it apply to others? Or should that person who has the perks be the ONLY one opening containers, safes, desks etc to have max loot potential?

    Lucky Goggles is a must. XD

    Also: is there a cap on Loot Bonus stat with Perks and the Goggles overall? And what's the max setup you can have ingame currently for high Loot Bonus with food/buffs, gear/perks etc?

    Thanks for your time in advance. Pardon all the questions but we've only started playing again after being out of the game almost a year now so we're trying to catch up on all the changes to Perks, Loot etc.

    submitted by /u/evankimori
    [link] [comments]

    Disabled enemy spawns questions

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:16 AM PST

    I'm about to make a world where enemy spawns are disabled by default. I've got a few questions about this setting.

    1: Does the feature work, or is it possible for zombies to spawn due to a bug on this version?

    2: Does this stop the 7-day horde from spawning or do I still need to fight that off?

    3: Does this also stop hostile creatures such as bears and wolves from appearing, or only undead enemies? (Edit: Found a bear)

    submitted by /u/Folgers_Coffee45
    [link] [comments]

    Help, i can't find this type of block

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:01 AM PST

    There's a kind of metal bars you can shoot through, you see them often in high buildings or factories to block the stairs. It's like the iron bars but the bars are horizontal.

    I really like the look and i want to use them in my base, is it craftable?

    submitted by /u/1GitGud1
    [link] [comments]

    Simple UI mod for a dedicated server?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:22 AM PST

    I have quite recently opened a dedicated server and was wondering whether or not you could apply a simple UI mod to the server like you can client side. My client side simple UI mod doesn't work when I connect to the server so I'm guessing you need to add one server side but I'm not sure how and can't find anything for A18. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/yrnNoisy
    [link] [comments]

    Any 7dtd discord’s for a server or anything?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:21 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel