• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - January 26, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - January 26, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - January 26, 2020

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Flight entrance auto hanger doors

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Alpha 18.3 (b4) Section of My Sub-Grade Base

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:38 AM PST

    Alpha 18.3 (b4) Another Section of My Sub-Grade Base

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:37 PM PST

    We have entirely too much fun with this game. Even though these damn vultures scare the hell out of me (and apparently a cactus)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:19 PM PST

    It's going to be a sad day when an update takes this away from me.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:31 PM PST

    Great character builds and skill progression?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Starting a new game, looking for a great/good character build (skill points, armor, weapons). Thank you very much for your guys' response

    submitted by /u/vigero158
    [link] [comments]

    group of 4 can't survive 7th night, HALP

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:25 AM PST

    I can't seem to find a balance, so either I suck at base building(wouldn't shock me) or there isn't a good way to make a survival base for the 7th day that will hold. If I cheese it the horde doesn't stand a chance and it just feels like cheating, if I don't cheese it we just get wiped. I've tried making a tower, a bunker, a moat and just fortifying the crap out of the pop n' pills hospital, everytime we either get overrun or the bloody bombers show and up knock the building down.

    Any advice for how to base build? There are 4 of us and I'm the only one who isn't new, apparently the gamestage stacks based off everyones gamestage in the area, so we are dealing with radioactive zombies and boomer(the exploding zekes) within the 2 or 3rd 7th night. I don't know how to deal with so many zekes so soon :/

    sorry if this is poorly worded, I'm very tired :(

    Side note: also my friends are experiencing some lag, I'm hosting(not dedicated) and I have an insane connection and I thought my pc was more than up to the task, since none of my components seem to go above 60% while playing the game. Any advice on how to reduce the lag for them? One literally lives 2 floors above me and the other lives in B.C. while im currently In canada. Both magically have similar pings, so I'm at a loss

    submitted by /u/Vanetooth
    [link] [comments]

    Remember to lead your targets when you throw pipe bombs. Very important ;)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:37 AM PST

    screamers spawn very few zombies

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:08 AM PST

    so screamers used to be a really big problem but now when i see one it will mayby soawn twi or three zombies in about 1 min any idea why?

    submitted by /u/JaelleJaen
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 player looking for group to regularly play on adventurer

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:03 PM PST

    So I just got back into the game and I've been playing solo besides with a buddy of mine who sometimes comes over and plays split screen. I'd instead like to find a cool group of players who don't mind smoking and drinking on the mic to build a city or something and survive the horde with. I play regularly and am well learned to the controls and mechanics. I can offer a map to play daily on my save and none of your stuff will be touched. Since PS4 doesn't have dedicated servers I'd host a multiplayer game and everytime we wanna play I'll just fire up the game.

    So anyone 21+ that is looking for an active daily game to play is welcome to come and join me on a fresh random generated map. Hoping to find a few cool laid back people that will actually get into the game with me! My PS4 name is Praetoriianix

    submitted by /u/Praetorianiix
    [link] [comments]

    Help With Connecting to a Friend's Private World

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:37 PM PST

    Hello all, I came here to see if anyone can help me solve a problem with trying to connect with some friends. What I'm dealing with is a screen that shows up as "enabling and loading configs..." but then will send me back to the main menu. If any of my friends tries to join me, same thing will happen to them. I have tried a few things, restarting computer, reinstalling the game, verifying the files of the game, turning on and off the EAC, port forwarding with the host of a world, and cleaning out my computer entirely of any potential malware, bugs, etc. I'm now at the point where I'm extremely frustrated and am hoping someone might know a potential fix.

    submitted by /u/jcvraa
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for moving to PC?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:11 PM PST

    My brother-in-law and I are going to start playing on PC after I've been playing it in console for a few years, and him a few hours. I looked at the A18 patch notes but any information or tips on the differences would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ViralMenias
    [link] [comments]

    r/abandon is a fantastic sub for any 7D2D fans who wants to see how several locations in the game would look like in real life.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:49 AM PST

    Finished my first custom test print

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:58 AM PST

    Finished my first custom test print

    Testing some limits on my 3D printer and thought I'd make something that was near and dear to my heart... the ubiquitous wood frame! Unfortunately I don't have any brown or wood PLA, but I like it anyway!

    If anyone cares, I posted the model below, because I know the horizontal parts would not go well, being that they are 25 and 55 mm unsupported.

    https://preview.redd.it/hvywsnb1b5d41.jpg?width=3024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=056f0beda05c1d113e9f9319dddb8fe30bcd1da6

    https://preview.redd.it/yoaehywib5d41.jpg?width=1223&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5e203cd548c5a7eb85dde1567fd3dffe0850e594

    submitted by /u/kane8997
    [link] [comments]

    Semi auto guns mod

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Are there any mods that automatically turn every gun semi automatic to boost realism? With maybe T5 or 6 automatically being fully automatic? If it, would making this mod be easy?

    submitted by /u/Ryanide1
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best Food to get fast and what is the fastest way to get XP?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:08 AM PST

    As the title suggests, What is the best Food to get fast and what is the fastest way to get XP?

    submitted by /u/PhilZockt
    [link] [comments]

    Help with 7 day horde (I'm brand new to the game)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:29 PM PST

    So I dug down to bedrock (laddered down) then over about ten blocks and I'm digging out a room down there. I spent the first horde night down there and never heard a peep. It's day 9 and I'm outside running around and I find a pretty deep hole that looks like it's right above my bunker. Looks like they're trying to dig down to me during horde night. Now I'm concerned that they'll breach my base on day 14. What can I do to secure my base between now and then?

    submitted by /u/Globularist
    [link] [comments]

    POI location question?? (Navezgame)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:50 PM PST

    So in another world, I found this really cool place, the best I can describe, it's hell on earth TONS of zombies! But im trying to locate it in Navezgame (bc i need my people for this) it's pretty not descriptive, except for the 2 giant orange circles (if looked down from birdseye view) does ANYONE know what im talking about??? Edit to add, its like some kind of military bunker

    submitted by /u/Jqf27
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some ppl to do coop with

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Question about guns and bomb shelters.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:20 AM PST

    I've heard that if your in a bomb shelter during a blood moon, the horde wouldn't be able to find you. Is this true?

    Also I have a little trouble with drifting while aiming guns and crossbows. Is there any skills I need to put points into to help?

    Thank you very much.

    submitted by /u/Spadeblackwing
    [link] [comments]

    How to know when a RWG is done?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:50 AM PST

    I have setup a RWG server that is 16384. How I do know when it is done generating? I understand it can take a long time. I am wondering if there is any one to know when the server is done and ready for players to log in?

    submitted by /u/microsuperman
    [link] [comments]

    Has anything new came out since 18.0

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:24 AM PST

    I haven't played the game since 18.0 and I was just wondering if any new items or significant changes have rolled out in that time to now.

    submitted by /u/Littlep510
    [link] [comments]

    See which mod is incompatible easily?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Hello,

    Is there any way to see which mod is incompatible with a version easily?

    I noticed 7DTD updated from 18.2 to 18.3. I had mods in 18.2. Now, when I go to play the save I was on, the console spams "object reference not set to an instance of an object" and I can't play. Not sure which mod is the issue.

    The only thing the log says is: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at XUiC_WindowSelector.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x00163] in <abc1cae220c641248ccf17f83a8861d4>:0 at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004f] in <abc1cae220c641248ccf17f83a8861d4>:0 at XUi.OnUpdateDeltaTime (System.Single updateDeltaTime) [0x0014d] in <abc1cae220c641248ccf17f83a8861d4>:0 at XUiUpdater.Update () [0x0003f] in <abc1cae220c641248ccf17f83a8861d4>:0 at GameManager.gmUpdate () [0x0002e] in <abc1cae220c641248ccf17f83a8861d4>:0 at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <abc1cae220c641248ccf17f83a8861d4>:0

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Heyheyohno
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel