• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - January 28, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - January 28, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - January 28, 2020

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Navezgane must be in Texas

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:40 PM PST

    That scrap iron isnt gonna harvest itself!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:31 AM PST

    How to deal with dogs/wolves on insane with starter gear.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Need help in general, but also there's one outside my base right now soooooo

    submitted by /u/Pagru
    [link] [comments]

    If You Have a Radeon 5700 or 5700XT, This Game Has Been Bugged For About 4 Months And Counting

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Just a heads up to anyone in the same boat.

    18.2's alpha patch introduced a new graphical bug for users with Radeon 5700 or 5700XT graphics cards. You can see exactly what it looks like here.

    Roughly four months ago a member of The Fun Pimps acknowledged this bug on their official forums.

    Since then the finalized version of 18.2 dropped, the preliminary version of 18.3 dropped, and as of today the final version of 18.3 dropped. The bug still isn't fixed. Changing your Radeon driver's version makes no difference. The only thing to do is either play 18.1 or earlier, or lower your terrain texture quality as low as it goes.

    Whether or not you feel The Fun Pimps deserve criticism over how long it's taking them to finish this game or add in features that were promised initially is irrelevant. Four months and counting for a graphical fix is unreasonable, and this company absolutely deserves criticism for it. I'm sure I'll get staunch supporters of TFP in the comments calling me names and down voting my post but I'm hoping drawing more attention to this issue will help get it fixed, because so far posting on the official forums or the Steam bug reports discussion page isn't doing a damned thing.

    submitted by /u/trashed_can
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to have a purge night server?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:41 PM PST

    It would be cool if this game was PVE for 6 days and PVP on the 7th night.

    submitted by /u/Jonesy3million
    [link] [comments]

    Any news on what's in the pipeline for this year?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:22 PM PST

    IIRC the devs want to release the game to v1.0 some time this year? Does anyone know what's on the itinerary featurewise?

    submitted by /u/Bumhole_games
    [link] [comments]

    FYI I was testing heat tonight and apparently burning barrels no longer give off any heat whatsoever.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:14 PM PST

    If you want to generate heat, make 19 campfires all around the same spot.

    submitted by /u/not_so_plausible
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody with Sonic Radar, can you confirm it works with this game?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:45 AM PST

    In older version of the game, when I crouch it will display an eye in middle of the screen. If it's closed, then no zombie is hunting me. If it's open, then they're looking for me.

    I'm deaf and it's what I used to determine if it's safe to proceed, especially inside the buildings when I can't hear them behind the walls/ceiling/floor.

    But I recently booted up the game and that eye symbol seems to be gone. It was difficult scavenging the buildings but even more so now. I have to basically spin around which can be dizzying at the times.

    While I was whining about this missing eye, I was informed Sonic Radar exists which can help in my case. I looked it up but I don't have specific ASUS sound card or motherboard which is required for Sonic Radar. I'm wondering if any of you have it and can use sonic radar, can you confirm it works with this game? If so, I'll go buy ASUS sound card.

    submitted by /u/mediumspringgreen
    [link] [comments]

    From mainly a SP player, how is PvP in this game?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:05 PM PST

    I wanted to know the state of PvP. Haven't tried it yet, thought I could just ask.

    From what I can deduce open world PvP is a mess. As in one moment you're running down the road and the you get silenced, don't know about the damage values but either way I feel like it won't work very well. And then "raiding", I'm guessing if it does happen online it might be interesting, but will have the same issues as open world, and offline, if it takes one hour to destroy a vault door, or if digging beneath the base for it to collapse is just a better option OR if it's just extremely simple to bust down a base and now everything is mine. Yes, I have played Rust.

    I'd like some input from people who PvP frequently, to update any information about PvP rather than getting 2017 results. Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/RaykanGhost
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die How to get player kills achievements [PC]

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Hello!

    I'm sharing this for those who want these trophies. I looked everywhere on youtube and no one made a video about it. So I did. Took me less than 5 to get all player kills achievements. I made this video to help those who want it. Every video on YT about those trophies is old and outdated. Bandits were added in spawn command and then got removed.

    Please let me know if it worked for you.

    Here's the link to the video: https://youtu.be/7vrEFpdzuco (2:27 long)

    submitted by /u/PolluxTombstone
    [link] [comments]

    Mod or feature request: inventory sorter

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:49 PM PST

    I can't help but compare this game to Minecraft sometimes, and like in Minecraft, Inventory management can be a real pain in the ass. I swear my wife and I spend 2-4 game hours sorting things into chests after going looting.

    In Minecraft there was a full mod you can install where you could hook pipe things up to chests and make an inventory sorting system. Then you can just dump all your inventory into a single chest and then it would go out and Place those items into the correct chests. All you had to do was have one item of each type you wanted to store in a chest and the system would do the rest.

    With electricity in the game, I think this wouldn't be too far-fetched. If not a future game feature, maybe as a mod?

    submitted by /u/se7ensquared
    [link] [comments]

    7 days of roguelike

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:08 PM PST

    This game is fun as hell if played like a roguelike.

    You have 1 life. if you die, you start a new map. Can you make it crafting a heli?

    Im on run #23.

    submitted by /u/Adarorimli
    [link] [comments]

    Do demolishers target vehicles now?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:13 PM PST

    I'm newish to the game and this last horde night I had my jeep parked kinda near my base. Some screamers showed up about 2mins before the night began and one seemed to be stuck on my Jeep. She just kept jumping up and down on it.

    It was too late to get down and kill her before the horde showed up so I just left her alone. 1st demolisher blew up right outside. Blade trap set him off.

    A few minutes later I hear another explosion and I run to look out the window and my Jeep is gone. The screamer is laying there dead and a loot bag is beside her. WTF?

    Did the demolisher detonate himself to take out my Jeep? Did the screamer call him over or something?

    Kinda cool if so. It def changes things.

    submitted by /u/Sirloin_Tips
    [link] [comments]

    Map seeds

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:16 AM PST

    Can anyone explain to me how to use map seeds? I've found seed names that say they have large green biomes but every time I generate them I seem to get the standard map. I cannot seem to get this to work.

    submitted by /u/aweciti
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Constant Disconnecting Issues

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:17 PM PST

    Me and My Friend are playing on PS4 and its just constant disconnecting. Both of our Wifis are totally fine. Why is this?

    submitted by /u/austinvro
    [link] [comments]

    I got scurred

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:05 PM PST

    What are some skills you never use?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:10 PM PST

    I thought about making a post about asking people how useful they thought the skill 'Pack Mule' is in this game. When and why they would take it, if ever.

    Then I thought, why do it for one skill, let's have a more general discussion. For reference, PC Alpha 18.3 is the version in question.

    My skill choice will be Pack Mule, it's not necessarily the bottom of the barrel, but is one of those skills that I feel, has lost a lot of value from A17 to A18.

    This skill is still OK, late game, when you have 4 slots in the armor and have enough mods to replace the storage pocket mods and put in something else. The helmet is a big candidate for this as it holds both the head lamp and the water purifier mods.

    Final note: I realize that some weapon skills are going to show up here, due to people having different play styles. So I would ask, judge the skill as if you were in that tree (if you're going tree focused).

    submitted by /u/summoner_90
    [link] [comments]

    Buildings disappearing on dedicated server Nitro 16k map

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:26 AM PST

    Hello. I created a new world after the 18.3 update using Nitrogen and Compo24 added POI package.

    After creating the 16k x 16k world(18mins in Nitrogen) and uploading it to the dedicated server I loaded the game, connected to the server and downloaded the map(10mins). When I entered the world there are lots of POI/Structures but when I get close to them, they dissapear and I can walk through where the walls should be.

    Anyone have any clue how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/LONEWOOF_SWGOH
    [link] [comments]

    Skills

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:51 AM PST

    Hi, I'm new to the game, I've been watching some videos with guides, and I've seen ppl mentioning Skills like Mining Tools skill, but in-game there are perks and attributes. Was the previous system scapped in favour of perks and attributes?

    submitted by /u/Papanurgel
    [link] [comments]

    How do you shoose a base location?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:34 AM PST

    what are your criteria in deciding that this is the building you want. how long do you take before you settle in days?

    submitted by /u/ICStarzICstarz
    [link] [comments]

    Why does crafting cost less resources for me?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:39 AM PST

    We noticed that I can craft a new auger for less resources (5x Motor Tool Parts vs 15) than my friend, but couldn't find which perk caused this. He's Miner 69er Lv5, so of course we want him to build the motor tools in order to get the highest grade. I suspect it has to do with me having Advanced Engineering 4/5? I remember earlier versions reducing the material costs for crafting, but if this is still the case, it's documented nowhere.

    submitted by /u/Wastelander3082
    [link] [comments]

    Rewiring and Testing the safe base entrance and day 1 base platform

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:03 AM PST

    Skill up! Worth it or not?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Whats The best way to skill up because į noticed that a vehicle perk you can just found and į think its waste of point then so į wonder best way to skill up or best skill up tree? (sr for bad english)

    submitted by /u/Ants4Breakfast
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel