• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 1, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - February 01, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - February 01, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - February 01, 2020

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    "Your personal supply drop will be shipped every three days, directly delivered to your doorstep. Guaranteed."

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Ah shit, here we go again

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:11 PM PST

    Whoever made the SeaWorld POI and put it in on Nitrogen....Bravo! Very well designed and it dungeon style!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:12 AM PST

    Making a big Pass n gas factory. Will keep you updated

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Learning garage doors

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Can someone please explain what Nitrogen is?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:52 AM PST

    And how to use it?

    submitted by /u/Lionheart1224
    [link] [comments]

    digging my new house , still workin on it

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:12 AM PST

    Help with the start?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:42 PM PST

    I am in dire need of an easy first couple of days survival and how I can level fast and where I should put those first 4 skill points I get. Was thinking of taking strength up by 2 then put one point in miner and the other in mother lose but idk. Please help!

    submitted by /u/BinSoBad
    [link] [comments]

    Let's Play and Craft a MiniBike

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Tore down entire POI but still see it in distant terrain.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Like the title says, we tore a POI down to nothing. I think we got every trace yet it's still visible in the distance until we come upon it and also zeds still spawn there as if it still exists. Is this a typical issue

    submitted by /u/se7ensquared
    [link] [comments]

    Is the SMG a rifle or handgun in terms of skill perks?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Lead and Brass

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Is the absolutely only purpose of lead and brass bullet tips and bullet casings? If so it seems like I'd just always que up the forge order for both as soon as I load the materials.

    submitted by /u/Globularist
    [link] [comments]

    New XB1 player, like never played before, any tips and tricks?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:22 PM PST

    Anyone need some nitrate?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Suddenly having issues running the game

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:00 PM PST

    A few days ago my friend wanted to make a randomly generated server. I tried to join it but it was terrible trying to load for me since the world was so big, the screen would jump from not responding to responding and the game time would jump a few minutes in time. He made a smaller randomly generated world and that was laggy as well but not as bad.

    We gave up on the randomly generated ones and went back to the old server but that was super laggy for both, I was able to load it semi fully(my screen was grey but if I had a few more minutes it would have been okay) but he couldn't load in at all even though it was the file we played with no issues before.

    Anyone know what might be causing these issues?

    submitted by /u/goldminevelvet
    [link] [comments]

    Feb'20 FREE Game Giveaway!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Another month - another FREE GAME GIVEAWAY!
    https://url.gamersforge.com/game-giveaway

    Stream watchers can now redeem channel points for FREE GAME keys!
    twitch.tv/gamersforge

    Feel free to join our #1 in SEA 7DTD private server as well!

    submitted by /u/effep
    [link] [comments]

    My PS4 gamer tag is wisecup2015 if anyone want to play

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:29 PM PST

    Does transfering a savegame to another pc work?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Hey folks,

    my brother and I enjoy playing 7dtd so much that we were planning on doing a weekend of playing together sitting right next to eachother. Like a mini LAN party sort of..

    At the moment we are playing via steam (he is the host inviting me into his game). I am playing on my pc at home, he is playing on his pc at home. Since he doesn't want to bring his PC over we want to use my gaming laptop. So what we wanted to do is that he saves his save data on a USB drive, brings it over, we copy it on my laptop, he uses his steam account to log in and we play like we are used to and after the weekend we copy the data over again and he can get his savegame at home up to date. We are a little scared of doing something wrong and breaking our savedata. So that's why I wanted to know if anyone here has already experience with this and if this actually works? Also I am not sure what files are needed to make this work. Thanks!

    Edit:
    I found this tutorial here https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?41120-Transferring-saved-MP-game-file-from-one-computer-to-the-other but this was in 2016 and the pictures are missing but is this still the way to go? :)

    submitted by /u/hamza_1988
    [link] [comments]

    My friend can't connect to my server, but 5 others can?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:55 AM PST

    I set up a dedicated server for me and my friends, and it seems to be working fine. However, one friend can't connect. He's stuck on a loading screen, and it didn't even start downloading the world. 5 of my other friends joined no problem, so it doesn't feel like it's on my end.

    He's tried verifying the files, reinstalling the game. Quitting the game and reconnecting.

    He says he's tried other networking things, he works in IT and knows what he's doing. So I'm really not sure what else he can try to get into our game. It kind of sucks to have 6/7 players especially since he owns the game.

    Any suggestions on things we can try to resolve the issue?

    submitted by /u/SealRover
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions on vehicles

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:29 AM PST

    So from what I gathered from the wiki, the motorcycle is the fastest for solo players, but what I want to know are the fuel consumption rate and tank size. So I'm wondering if anyone knows the fuel consumption rate for 1km? Cheers!

    submitted by /u/GrasSchlammPferd
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble running the game

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:11 PM PST

    So I just picked this game up the other day and decided to play it today and the game stutters so much with lag spikes even on medium settings and i turned a lot off the setting down or off, when im inside a building im fine but when im outside that when it happens and my gpu temps are hitting up to 85.c. I have an rx580 and ryzen 2600 so I though I would be able to run this game easy so is it the game perform ace problem or mine

    submitted by /u/Atomicdragons
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a special skill required to craft guns?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:15 AM PST

    I already read the schematic and crafted the workbench but it is still not showing up in the crafting menu

    submitted by /u/catmanfool769
    [link] [comments]

    Creative mode Question -Alpha 18.3 (b4)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:08 AM PST

    I want to look at a block in the world and pick up said block, not from the world but like the Minecraft kind so I can replace more of that same block down, So is there a way on how to do this or is there a mod that can do it? - Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CaptainGiant
    [link] [comments]

    Underground Bunkers

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Is there a way to find underground bunkers? Like the big ones? I want to make a base in one for my playthrough but I cant find any. Do they spawn in certain biomes only?

    submitted by /u/daronmal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel