• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - February 05, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - February 05, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - February 05, 2020

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Isle of Anglesey (4K test map)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:01 PM PST

    777 Hours Played

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:28 PM PST

    ...until bloodmoon I guess

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:17 AM PST

    They can't run if they have no legs

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:18 PM PST

    The last thing you see when you accidentally tick off a hoard in the Darkness Falls Mod...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:17 PM PST

    After some great feedback my fort now look like this. Wish me luck

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:51 AM PST

    This is way more than 7 blocks out. Buff wood structural integrity!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:57 PM PST

    Snowman base at the dessert on Insane/Nightmare/Permadeath

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:13 PM PST

    Cave systems?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Are they no longer in the game or have I just not found one yet?

    They used to have stalagmites/stalagtites that would give you nitrate.

    I mean in random gen not Navezgane.

    submitted by /u/ELDUD3MAN4
    [link] [comments]

    Dire wolf

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:52 PM PST

    I just uploaded a new episode to my new series. I apologize about the length. I promise that future episodes will be shorter. Any views and support would be greatly appreciated.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:05 PM PST

    18.3 Bug - Purchase a Motorcycle from Trader, and my mini-bike disappeared

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Be careful buying vehicles from Traders.

    For some reason, it removes any previous vehicle you were using from the game.

    UPDATE: It actually teleported out in the middle of no where. I happened to come across it lying in the grass about 1km away from the traders front door where I left it.

    submitted by /u/ShadowRam
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played in a while. What's the PVP like? What's the "meta"?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Like the title says, I haven't played in a while. Probably a year or more.

    No matter what game I'm playing, I love PVP, and I want to try it on 7DTD. How is it? Is there a "meta" strategy that everyone follows to the point that it gets stale quickly?

    Does everyone build bases, or is there a mixture of base builders and nomadic players? Should I expect to get sniped out of nowhere by someone a mile away? Does anyone use the proximity voice chat?

    submitted by /u/itsthatguy1991
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble driving up ramps

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:08 PM PST

    I'm trying to build a ramp for a truck or a bike to exit an underground base. I pick up decent speed but when I hit the ramp, I end up stalling out like halfway. Am I missing something? Can you not drive up ramps? I've tried with a bike and truck.

    submitted by /u/iamjason10
    [link] [comments]

    Boiling water �� They should make the stoves craftable and useable, with higher level cooking

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:09 AM PST

    My current fort for the upcoming horde. If anyone has any suggestions for improvments i'd like to hear it. I will add more spikes

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:31 AM PST

    Anyone wanna play? Pc

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Anyone wanna play pc mostly plays late nights and weekends

    submitted by /u/llcooljarrod
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox - Looking for someone to play and build with

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Just got the game for xbox. Looking to get things going, and start learning and building with someone.

    OGDankensteiNx is my name. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/DankJedi-_-
    [link] [comments]

    Only 3 tier 5 quests available

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:21 PM PST

    So we're playing on Navezgane, and have found 3 traders, all of which seem to give us the same POIs for tier 5 quests, either:

    • hopsital_01
    • factory_lg_01
    • factory_lg_02

    Anyone know what's up? Has our game bugged out or are there really only 3 tier 5 quests?

    submitted by /u/koloqial
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die Slip and Slide Trap Base - 7D2D Alpha 18 Dart Traps - 7 Days to Die Alpha 18 Dart Trap

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Cannibal Spaghetti

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel